TTC a Soy baby!

Girls, what day did you start using your OPK? I am CD8 and on previous cycles I ov'd CD19 but I think Soy might bring it earlier so should I start CDS10 do you think?
x

Flowerfairy - I start around CD10 but I've got cheap one from Amazon as I'm a POAS addict!

Sheila - let's hope the feeling sick is a good sign!

Heather - I love that little outfit, so cute!

Sammy - Sorry about the BFN...did you O regularly before your tried Soy? I agree with Madrid, it could be you are pg but it's not showing yet :hugs:

GradMommy - welcome and good luck!

Jen - twinging is good! Hope you O soon!

For me, my OPK was darker today, very nearly +ve and I have more EWCM so I'm getting excited! Eventhough I don't feel great due to this cold we're going to BD anyway. My DS was sick last night so I told DH we better BD tonight just in case we end up getting sick too!

thanks ladies but the :witch: showed her ugly face about an hour ago :cry:

oh well at least i get to have a drink at the weekend :haha:

i will be going back on soy isoflavones on saturday night and i will up my dosage abit.
it was also my first month using opk's so i better get ordering some more for my new cycle seen as iam now addicted to POAS :blush:

i was also thinking of trying them his and hers pregnancare conception vitamin tablets from boots for me and my fiance. will they be ok to take with soy isoflavone?

Cd 19 (8 dpo ?)- I still feel really sick- but it gets better when I eat- not sure what to think of it. Also, I have been super hateful and crying all day, over nothing. And, we decided to take a dip in the pool today and my swimsuit bottom, which I have worn for 2 years fit VERY snuggly today! UGH- maybe bloating before AF- hope not.
I hate to admit it, but I think I am going to take an opk on Sunday (cd 22), just to feed my addiction. I only have one more hpt left before I have to buy more :( If I was using an opk as a hpt, would I use fmu?
Good luck to all the ladies trying soy!

CD 20 (9dpo ?)- Last night I had a dream that I was pumping breast milk for my baby.. it was soo vivid. Today I have had AWFUL heartburn, and still extremely exhausted.

CD 44 and no sign of AF! I did a HPT yesterday evening it was a BFN. I bought some more I plan on testing tomorrow! I feel nothing! NOTHING at all! Seeing as how I did not ov until around day 33 I am not feeling hopeful! I wish AF would just show up! I really think this soy messed me up big time!!!!

Hi Ladies! I am new to posting on bandb but have been a long time lurker on here. I have found your thread interesting because I am also on soy. I hope you don't mind me joining? I am ttc #4. I have pcos and two of my three were clomid babies. Im 7dpo today on soy. I hope all the ladies here get a bfp soon. Sending baby dust your way....

MOM22boys Hopefully it is just late showing your BFP. I have known some women that do not show BFP till 10 weeks or so pregnant. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

MOM22boys Hopefully it is just late showing your BFP. I have known some women that do not show BFP till 10 weeks or so pregnant. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

THANKS so much! I am so frustrated! I know with my other two it took a while to get a BFP for me but test are so much better now I just figured this time I would know either way by now! If I am not I just wish af would come back!!!!!

Hope you get your BFP SOON!!! Good luck!!!!

Soy ladies!!!

I think I just got my first positive opk tonight!! In fairness it's my first cycle using opk, BUT it may actually be my first true OV!! It's also my first cycle with soy and it WORKED!! Took it CD 3-7, 80-80-80-160-160.

I love you soy!!!! :happydance::happydance: IF I even ov'd before, it was CD20+ during ONE previous cycle, and this is CD17 so moooovin' on up! Last cycle was 67 days :wacko:

Do you think its a positive? Are my eyes playing tricks?

I took soy 80-80-120-160-160 CD5-10..

My last cycle was around 71 days so I feel your pain!! :growlmad:

I'm on CD13 and no sign of O yet.. I OPK and I also check my cervix.. I actually usually check the cervix first, to see if it's open.. (I just learned how to do that so I'm proud!) then if the cervix seems fertile I'll OPK 2-3 times a day.. POAS addict too!!

And like you I also don't know if I've ever OV'd before.. since ever since TTC I've had a really wacky cycle.. like Nov-Feb a constant AF then weird bleeding and a 71 day cycle between AFs.. but I so have my fingers crossed for soy! I'm sure my weird cycles were due to being anovulary at least a few times..

I'm completely rooting for you!! Hopefully BFP!! :hugs:

My question.. if you OV'd on CD17, if you don't catch the eggy, will that mean you should AF around CD31? So would soy potentially shorten the cycles? I'd be so stoked if that happened to me.... :) f'x for you!:happydance:

woke up to AF this morning! Well at least I can get on with it and stop wondering! OF all days I have a HUGE wedding that I the photographer at! Oh well!

Good luck everyone! No more soy for me!!!!

woke up to AF this morning! Well at least I can get on with it and stop wondering! OF all days I have a HUGE wedding that I the photographer at! Oh well!

Good luck everyone! No more soy for me!!!!

So sorry it didn't work for you! :hugs:

Soy ladies!!!

I think I just got my first positive opk tonight!! In fairness it's my first cycle using opk, BUT it may actually be my first true OV!! It's also my first cycle with soy and it WORKED!! Took it CD 3-7, 80-80-80-160-160.

I love you soy!!!! :happydance::happydance: IF I even ov'd before, it was CD20+ during ONE previous cycle, and this is CD17 so moooovin' on up! Last cycle was 67 days :wacko:

Do you think its a positive? Are my eyes playing tricks?

I took soy 80-80-120-160-160 CD5-10..

My last cycle was around 71 days so I feel your pain!! :growlmad:

I'm on CD13 and no sign of O yet.. I OPK and I also check my cervix.. I actually usually check the cervix first, to see if it's open.. (I just learned how to do that so I'm proud!) then if the cervix seems fertile I'll OPK 2-3 times a day.. POAS addict too!!

And like you I also don't know if I've ever OV'd before.. since ever since TTC I've had a really wacky cycle.. like Nov-Feb a constant AF then weird bleeding and a 71 day cycle between AFs.. but I so have my fingers crossed for soy! I'm sure my weird cycles were due to being anovulary at least a few times..

I'm completely rooting for you!! Hopefully BFP!! :hugs:

My question.. if you OV'd on CD17, if you don't catch the eggy, will that mean you should AF around CD31? So would soy potentially shorten the cycles? I'd be so stoked if that happened to me.... :) f'x for you!:happydance:

Thanks!! Yes if I ov'd CD17 (and I'm quite sure I did as my temp spiked up morning of CD18 and has stayed above pre-O temps [currently 4 dpo]) and no swimmer makes contact with the eggy, I should expect AF about 14-15 dpo based on when I MAY have ov'd in a previous cycle or two. Lets say 15 dpo which would be a 32d cycle which would make me ECSTATIC :happydance:

And let me tell you, Id be pulling my soy out for another round!

Good luck to you and keep us updated! Keep using those opks and when in doubt, get on that:sex:

I know how you feel Shelia. Its just that I was expecting to have a baby or at least be pregnant when I was 25. I turn 26 in less than a month so this is my last shot!

:0) - This is said with love (because I judge no one by age), but be glad you're not 37....I just want to be pregnant before I'm 40....lol.....

I know how you feel - I used to think "25" then it was "30"....now I just want a BFP....no matter our age it's all the same in the end, really....hope you get your BFP....

:hugs:

And Heather - while I might be a teensy bit jealous that circumstance dictated I was unable to do this when I was your age :)) ) it certainly doesn't detract from my hoping the best for you.

I was on the +35 board and found some of the posters a bit, well, I'll just say I wasn't comfy there. Hopefully I'm welcome among ya'll!

Heather- Your chart doesn't show a really clear shift. Are you sure you ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->