TTC a Soy baby!

Well I took soy CD3-7 (160mgs everyday) I am now 5DPO and I feel odd but have never been pregnant before so I could be symptom spotting too much or my mind is playing tricks with me but here they are:

3DPO - feeling sick all day especially after I eat but not to the point where I actually thought I would be sick. [TMI alert ....]3 tiny spots of red/pink on toilet roll when I wiped.
4DPO - still nauseous and really tired
5DPO - very tired, MOODY (like I want to snap everyone's head off-lots of swear words are being repressed today!!!!!) head feels over pressurised, stuffy nose, hot flashes and a bit woozy when I stand up.

Only a few more days till I can test!

How's everyone doing?

oh goodie goodluck wannabe... yesturday was my first time taking soy... im taking it cd 5-9... wish me luck lol

yeah i take it around 3pm. like last night they were fine.. usually headaches dont bother me im use to dealing with migraines.. so its all good. thanks

Good luck!

I'm 6dpo and feeling just like I usually do in the 2WW. I have another cold so that doesn't help me symptom check as me being really tired could just be the cold... we'll see!

iam now on cd 20, which iam about 5 dpo and i still feel normal. but i know it would be far too early to have any symptoms.

ok cd 7... taking 160 mg today... wishing o day would get here lol low fertility reading on cbfm

4dpo right now.. I'll let you ladies know if I got a BFP with the help of soy.. baby dust to everybody!

Just a heads up, last month I took soy for the first time and it gave me pregnancy like symptoms during the tww. Cramping, tender bbs, and nausea...starting about 5dpo. I thought for sure I was pregnant but then af came right on time. I hope it is your BFP but just be prepared. That was my 9 month TTC and I had never felt anything like it.

hi ladies, just wondering if there are any Aussies who have used SI and where did you buy it? i have asked a few health supplement shops but they didn't stock it..

Well, barring the spotting I think I can put all my symptoms down to the stinker of a cold that's hit full force today:growlmad:

On 7DPO now so half way through the 2WW and desperate to POAS but trying to maintain a little willpower!

Well, barring the spotting I think I can put all my symptoms down to the stinker of a cold that's hit full force today:growlmad:

On 7DPO now so half way through the 2WW and desperate to POAS but trying to maintain a little willpower!

Hi,
I have had really similar symptoms to you this month! I haven't stopped sneezing today too! I hope I'm not getting a cold! I poas today and got BFN :( don't really know what else I was expecting to be honest! I will now leave it until saturday I think! I am so nauseous and really dizzy today and have lot's of creamy cm (like lotion!) boobs are killing me (saying that they did last month too and it turned out a BFN)! This is my first month of trying Soy, I really hope it works for me! If not I shall definately try it again next month.
How u feeling today? xx :hugs:

FX'd Annmarie, I hope it is your month this month!!!!

Definately a cold, and a doozy at that. Blocked nose, chesty cough, chills and absolutely completely and totally shattered:sleep:

I still have hope. Had some spotting at 3DPO which I think was an ovulation bleed as it can apparently take a few days to work it's way out. I've never had that or a pos OPK before so the Soy has worked for me in that way.

There was plenty of BDing around Ov time so it is still possible I may get a BFP this month it's just a matter of waiting and hoping.

:dust: to you!

Hi All

I've just finished taking SI from CD3 - 7, i still have a brownish tinge to my cm (sorry if tmi) which is strange, so i'm not sure if this is a side effect from taking the soy as my period's never usually last this long. just started DTD and am charting my temp to see when I ovulate.

Good luck for those of you in your tww! x

FX'd Annmarie, I hope it is your month this month!!!!

Definately a cold, and a doozy at that. Blocked nose, chesty cough, chills and absolutely completely and totally shattered:sleep:

I still have hope. Had some spotting at 3DPO which I think was an ovulation bleed as it can apparently take a few days to work it's way out. I've never had that or a pos OPK before so the Soy has worked for me in that way.

There was plenty of BDing around Ov time so it is still possible I may get a BFP this month it's just a matter of waiting and hoping.

:dust: to you!

I hope that we both get our BFP's this month then we can bump buddies :) maybe the spotting was IB??? Am so glad the soy has worked for us :) xxx lot's of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for us both xxx :)

HI ladies. I lost my little one. It has been really heart breaking. I had to pretty much go through this alone being my husband is in Arkansas with military training and they would not let him come home. I did have my oldest son that is 8 here with me. We do not hide anything from our kids so I had told him we have a baby in our tummy but Jesus might need it. He named the baby Nugget. And after I passed the baby he said our baby Nugget is dancing with Jesus now. And that is how I am trying to keep my head set on thinking. Our baby Nugget is dancing with Jesus now and everyday. I know my soy story ended sadly but I would like to still help others with how we used soy. Because WE DID GET OUR BFP! I took soy days 2-6. I took 200 mg a day beings my other kids were clomid babies and I had to take a high dose of clomid to have them. I have severe PCOS. I do not ovulate every month and I do not have a period every month. So my cds are always differnt. Ovulation monitors do not work on me so I pretty much go by my cm. When I do O it is usually around cd14. My husband has a low sperm count and a low sex drive. So we do not get to bd very much so I have to time it just right. CD24 I noticed I first had very watery cm then it was ewcm so we bd that night. My period was suppose to be on June 10 but beings I Od late I had bfn that day. I started having symptoms of sore boobs and I could smell every little smell in our house. I tested all week and bfn. Wasn't till 14dpo I got a very faint bfp. I'm sorry my post has been so long but I hope that has helped somone. Please do not give up hope because soy does work.

sorry for your loss. im taking soy cd 5-9
cd 5- 80mg
cd 6- 120 mg
cd 7- 160 mg
cd 8- 160 mg
cd 9- 200 mg

im on cd 8.. so really nervous. usually ovulated around cd 18...

HI ladies. I lost my little one. It has been really heart breaking. I had to pretty much go through this alone being my husband is in Arkansas with military training and they would not let him come home. I did have my oldest son that is 8 here with me. We do not hide anything from our kids so I had told him we have a baby in our tummy but Jesus might need it. He named the baby Nugget. And after I passed the baby he said our baby Nugget is dancing with Jesus now. And that is how I am trying to keep my head set on thinking. Our baby Nugget is dancing with Jesus now and everyday. I know my soy story ended sadly but I would like to still help others with how we used soy. Because WE DID GET OUR BFP! I took soy days 2-6. I took 200 mg a day beings my other kids were clomid babies and I had to take a high dose of clomid to have them. I have severe PCOS. I do not ovulate every month and I do not have a period every month. So my cds are always differnt. Ovulation monitors do not work on me so I pretty much go by my cm. When I do O it is usually around cd14. My husband has a low sperm count and a low sex drive. So we do not get to bd very much so I have to time it just right. CD24 I noticed I first had very watery cm then it was ewcm so we bd that night. My period was suppose to be on June 10 but beings I Od late I had bfn that day. I started having symptoms of sore boobs and I could smell every little smell in our house. I tested all week and bfn. Wasn't till 14dpo I got a very faint bfp. I'm sorry my post has been so long but I hope that has helped somone. Please do not give up hope because soy does work.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss.:hugs: I am also sorry that your dh couldn't be with you. :hugs: Being a military family is tough especially when there are family issues at home and they are not with us. Your experience with soy is very helpful as I will be trying soy next cycle. If you need someone to chat with; please don't hesitate to pm me.:hugs:

Threeboyzmum - I'm so sorry hun! Thank you for sharing your experience. I love the thought of your little Nugget dancing with Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->