TTC a Soy baby!

I was just wondering if soy gave anyone hostile CM?
I normally always have atleast a little bit and I don't seem to have much anything right now. I have heard that this sometimes happens with clomid, so I am hoping that soy is working for me like clomid. Can I still get pregnant without CM?

I was just wondering if soy gave anyone hostile CM?
I normally always have atleast a little bit and I don't seem to have much anything right now. I have heard that this sometimes happens with clomid, so I am hoping that soy is working for me like clomid. Can I still get pregnant without CM?

I didn't have much cm on soy up until I Od. Then I had very watery cm. (tmi) It was so watery I stood up and it ran out.(sorry) Then later that day it was ewcm. I usually do not have cm like that. I also used preseed when we bd to help us out. IMO preseed helped us out so much with me not having a lot of cm. I feel like preseed helped keep the sperm in more even after sex.

Did you ever concieve on soy?
How many cycles have you been taking it and what days?

I concieved on soy this month but I lost the baby. I took soy cd2-6 @ 200mg a day. I took a high dose because my other kids were clomid babys @ high doses. This was our first cycle using soy.

I'm so sorry for your lose.
Do you ovulate on your own at all?
Do you have regular cycles?
How many days after your last dose did you O?

I apologize for all the questions I am just very curious. I am hoping this can be my month.

I have severe PCOS so I usually do not have regular cycles and I usually do not O each month. But when I do O it is usually around cd14 but with the soy I od cd24. I have noticed with other women too that soy changes there O date.

Thank you I really appreciate all of your help.

You are welcome. I have to wait a full cycle to start trying again so I figured I can help others out while I wait. My dr wants to put me back on clomid but I think I am going to try soy again. I felt better using it and I didn't get all the bad cyst from soy like I did from clomid. Baby Dust to you Court. I hope this is your month.

I tested this morning and I'm either 8/9 dpo can you have a look at the pic and tell me what you all think please xxx

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 19
Annmarie - I can see a lovely line there! Congratulations hun!

Well I'm 9dpo today and got very very faint line yesterday and got some more today (on 3 different tests) I'm so excited but so scared too! If there is a little bean in there, please stick!

Hope you can see the lines, they are faint and my camera isn't great

Attachments

• DSC01644.jpg
    DSC01644.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01647.jpg
    DSC01647.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 23
Annmarie - I can see a lovely line there! Congratulations hun!

Well I'm 9dpo today and got very very faint line yesterday and got some more today (on 3 different tests) I'm so excited but so scared too! If there is a little bean in there, please stick!

Hope you can see the lines, they are faint and my camera isn't great

Thank you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I see your lines too!!! I am terrified too but it is soooo exciting!! Sticky dust to you :dust::dust:

I'm 8 or 9 dpo I'm gonna test again with a frer if i can hold my wee for a few hours!!

CONGRATS xxx :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp:

Thanks! Sitcky dust to you too! :dust: I'm hoping to test with a FRER too if I can hold my pee long enough (seems to be a problem for me that last couple of days!) :happydance:

I'm getting quite a bit of cramping today but I remember getting that with DS. It's still sinking in and I'm scared to believe it!

I have some of the same test as the one you have and I'm getting lines on them but they're so faint they won't show in a photo!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks! Sitcky dust to you too! :dust: I'm hoping to test with a FRER too if I can hold my pee long enough (seems to be a problem for me that last couple of days!) :happydance:

I'm getting quite a bit of cramping today but I remember getting that with DS. It's still sinking in and I'm scared to believe it!

I have some of the same test as the one you have and I'm getting lines on them but they're so faint they won't show in a photo!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's a definate BFP honey! Don't worry just go and poas!! lol! I can't hold my pee for longer than an hour! I tried this morning so I've decided to do my next one tomorrow morning :) I have had some cramps today too and I feel so dizzy!! I really hope that our lines get darker and then we can officially announce!! Sooooooo exciting! It's my first month on Soy too! :hugs::hugs:

When I got pg with DS it was my first try on Soy. This time round this is my 4th cycle on Soy but without it I don't O at all as I have PCOS. I really wasn't feeling it this cycle until a couple of days ago when I felt maybe I could be pg... Yes, let's hope those lines get darker for us both!

Congrats annmariecrisp and reenie79! I'm praying for sticky beans for both of you!

Congrats you guys! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!

I'm 7dpo (barely) and I just cannot wait to test! You girls getting your BFPs on 8/9 makes me want to POAS so badly!

:dust:

wow! congratulations to all you ladies with bfps!!!! you give me hope that my journey wont be as long as my last!!
Im just waiting for my bloody af to arrive im on cd 43 and counting! GGgggrrrr!!
I was umming and arring wether to use soy as i have pcos but im definitely going to give it ago now!

Sticky beans to all! and baby dust to the rest! xx

Congrats you guys! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!

I'm 7dpo (barely) and I just cannot wait to test! You girls getting your BFPs on 8/9 makes me want to POAS so badly!

:dust:

UNAPOLOGETIK I am rooting for you!!! :happydance: I feel like I am the unofficial soy cheerleader! :haha: Sending sticky baby dust to all.

okay cd 10.. last day of soy was yesturday.. waiting for my high on my cbfm to get to do the deed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->