ttc after a d&c

AMy yeah we always freeze bread, we just take it out half hour before we want to use it as normal bread, if we using as toast i take it out and leave it for like 5 minutes.

I have frozen bread and used it two months later, just made sure i only take out what im going to use.. I always do it!

Jess i truly truly hope that everything turns out okay <3 Sending lots of love and cuddles you just got to keep strong!! Prayers for u bab xxxxx

Angel i feel left out ................ I dont even HAVE a hoover never mind a Dyson :( Im doing the old school sweep and mop at the moment lol!!

Bethany hope youre okay and you get a BFP soon.... Im just going to focus each day as it comes, my sister came round, she said it was because she was bored, but you could tell it was because she was worried about me... At one point i said how long are u staying for do u want dinner? And she said , ill stay as long as u want me to.. So basically she said she was staying until she was positive i was in a better mood...She is the only person in the world who can make me smile and laugh when i feel like frowning and crying :) Shes my best friend in the world she really is... So i feel better now :) THanks girls xxx

Jess forgot to say make sure u let us know how its gone!

Horsey how are u doing chick?

All of u u all okay? xxxx

I know right! I told you! I was looking at your pic thinking *gasp angel us in my house! I have to go home and meet/see her!

I know right! I told you! I was looking at your pic thinking *gasp angel us in my house! I have to go home and meet/see her!

Wow! I showed my DH and he had to take a second look! (I also read the bit Tash said about about "old school sweep and mop" and he burst out laughing!)

hahahhaha angel!!! Its awful! Look girls its christmas, one of u send over your vacuum to me.. I dont think i can cope with the sweep and mop any more lol!!

Feel like cinderella! WOuld love a hoover just to whip round everywhere every day, it takes ages to sweep n mop :D xxx

Laura, Amy, and Angel…DH worked really hard for me to have the courage to pee in front of him. I never did that in my first marriage lol! But the other business is private for us both hehe. My mom used to muscle her way in when my dad was dumping and…why would you want to smell somebody’s shame?!

Jessica, don’t apologize. Assuming the worst is just your way of protecting yourself. :hugs: we all have hope for you and your baby honey.

Angel, you can freeze bread! That is what my mom always did and it never seemed to last a shorter time period when defrosted, just the usualy for bread :D

I love you so much!! Wish I could go to Texas and give you a hug!:hugs: Love all of you. Why does life have to be so hard at times? :( . Even if things don't work out for me. I will go back on what I previously said. I still want to have another baby, no matter what happens. I just want to get to the bottom of why my uterus seems to bleed easily. The lady who did the d&c said my uterus is healthy but who knows. I will keep you all update later on, and then I do have to go back to strict bed rest.

I wish you were in Texas too! And I am so glad that you will not give up on a rainbow :hugs:

Aw Angel boo to no tree!

Tash, glad that you are feeling a bit better :hugs:

All is well here! Watching season 2 of Boy Meets World hehe

hahahhaha angel!!! Its awful! Look girls its christmas, one of u send over your vacuum to me.. I dont think i can cope with the sweep and mop any more lol!!

Feel like cinderella! WOuld love a hoover just to whip round everywhere every day, it takes ages to sweep n mop :D xxx

Lol :plane:

Laura, Amy, and Angel…DH worked really hard for me to have the courage to pee in front of him. I never did that in my first marriage lol! But the other business is private for us both hehe. My mom used to muscle her way in when my dad was dumping and…why would you want to smell somebody’s shame?!

Jessica, don’t apologize. Assuming the worst is just your way of protecting yourself. :hugs: we all have hope for you and your baby honey.

Angel, you can freeze bread! That is what my mom always did and it never seemed to last a shorter time period when defrosted, just the usualy for bread :D

I love you so much!! Wish I could go to Texas and give you a hug!:hugs: Love all of you. Why does life have to be so hard at times? :( . Even if things don't work out for me. I will go back on what I previously said. I still want to have another baby, no matter what happens. I just want to get to the bottom of why my uterus seems to bleed easily. The lady who did the d&c said my uterus is healthy but who knows. I will keep you all update later on, and then I do have to go back to strict bed rest.

I wish you were in Texas too! And I am so glad that you will not give up on a rainbow :hugs:

Yay I'm glad too!! We are all having our lo next year I just know it! :hugs:

You ladies are the best! So many laughs!!! Thank you sooo sooo much!! <3

Tash sweep n mop is what i do also lol!! im right there with you! FXD for your temp rise!

Jess praying your LO is ok and you can find some comfort today. please keep us posted. my mom had bleeding when she was pregnant with me and i was just fine. did you see my message about having your cervix checked?? <3

Amy praying you have that bfp by than also sweety!<3

Just got back from the doctor. Baby is measuring 7w 1d, right on target. Heartbeat is 144. I have a small hematoma.. again. It is not too close to the baby. The nurse was a cold bitch though. She had the nerve to tell me this.. "It's your bodies fault that you are getting these hematomas" with a smile on her face. She was pretty cold all together. Last time I am seeing her. Jen, thanks for all the positive thoughts, I forgot to mention my cervix, I guess I am going to have to wait until next time. Back to bed rest, thanks for all the positive thoughts. Nurse said once a heartbeat is found chances are great for me, but of course I have to worry about the hematoma, I just hope I bleed it out or reabsorb it. I guess bleeding is not that bad instead of the blood building up and going nowhere. Hopefully the aspirin is helping. I am going to bed now, bed rest time. Love you all.

Jessica, so glad that your baby is ok! Take it easy honey :hugs:

Jen, you take it easy too!

yey jess that is great xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im old school too with tash and jen xx
amy i couldnt even see ur vacum , i was too busy being envious of ur fridge, ha ha
its so big and shiny. mine is boring old normal and white :)

tash glad ur sis made u feel better , more time wih her me thinks xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xx

jen u seem upbeat today, hope things r good for u xxxxxxxxxxx

hi bethany xxxxx
hi horsey xxx
hope all is well. xxxxxxx

lamb and kaylee r ye gone xxx hi anyway xxxxxx

i rang work last fri and my boss was off till tue, i rnag tues , they said she had extra day off and ring back wed aka today, now today they say she is also off today ring back tomro. im meant to be back mon but i still dont know whats goin on. :) they r bold :)
hopefully i find out tomro :)

Just saw another pregnancy announcement on fb :( This lady had her 1st which was a girl in her early 40's and now is pregnant with #2 which is a boy and is due in may. </3

it wil be u soon sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->