ttc after a d&c

my mom is hte same she never stays long but it is still nice :) xxxx
have a lovely chat xxx
im good babe thanks, i feel more healthy in mind and body than i have in a Long long time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx its taken me a long time to feel so normal xxxxxxxxx
its just over 6 months today that i lost lile and its only recently i have been feeling more like myself . xxxx
we wil all get there soon, xxx not sayin i wont have bad days, i know i will but am feeling better. xxx enjoy ur moms visit xxx

Good im glad that you feeling better! Im hoping i get to that happy place again soon!
I know what u mean, xxxx

I have Dentol whatever it is, that mothwash, I use that religiously twice a day, so im a bit worried :/ xxx

could just be brushing technique r anything chick , doesnt have to be serious xxx jen is ur woman for the teeth answers :)
my gums were swelling up alot and i thought maybe abcess or wisdom teeth again, (had my bottom 2 out but not top, turns out i dont have ones on top :) ) , but turns out my dentist said it was my brushing technique, i only use electric toothbrush now, (used to use both normal and electric) and it doesnt happen half so much :)

Good im glad that you feeling better! Im hoping i get to that happy place again soon!
I know what u mean, xxxx

u wil honey, we need our bad patches too to work it out of our system xxxxx
we need to get mad and let it out sometimes, otherwise it gets stuck in us ,
we must just aim our anger at the right things if we can, but i have aimed it at the wrong people too, :blush: xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

G' morning (G' afternoon)! :dust:

Laura ~ I love your angels...thinking about them is quite comforting. About colleaguezilla, "tell her you fell off a 20 story building" <~~~hahahaa! You're right, she prob knows someone who fell from even higher height, if she didn't herself! :haha: Sorry you're having problems reaching your boss...fx she cooperates with the work regimen that is right for you!

Amy ~ Big :hugs: We all have our ups and downs doll...let it out, it's better than keeping it in. As for iron, mine drops too, so I am sure to eat plenty of salads with baby spinach. Strawberries are good for iron too! After my natural mc I found myself craving foods high in iron...guess it was my bodies way to get me to increase my iron intake.

Tash ~ Yay for crosshairs! We're both 3dpo! Hope your mom makes you feel better, like your sister did! And that darn metal taste has me puzzled...

Horsey ~ Let us know how the Dr's appointment goes today! xoxo

Jess ~ All that worry and the baby is doing well...what great news! Hope bed rest isn't too difficult on you and your family.

Jen ~ Hope work goes well today.

Bethany ~ Fx you and DH had a lovely evening together!

hurray angel and tash for 3dpo, fx for more bfps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
loadso :dust: being flung at ye form me and bub xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel, 4 months?! He can’t take you with him? Will you use his sperm that is stored? :hugs:

I cannot go with him :cry: I certainly can go for IUI with DH's :cold: :spermy:, but the chances for conception are MUCH lower that way. I guess any chance is better than none :shrug: I will be at the mercy of my RE and her timing skills. Perhaps I shouldn't say the window closes all the way...there will be a slight opening.

angel fx its unecessary and u get bfp this time xxxxxxxxxxx

we all need some happy news and could be ur happy news we get soon angel xxxxx
followed by all d girlies soon :) xxxxxxxxx

gotta go on my t/mil before i get too lazy, il be back xxxxxxxxx

hu guys i came back but every1 is gone :) :)
chat soon xxxxxxxx

Im here... my company is having majour network issues so I wasnt able to get on my comp to get on here this morning. It just let me on right now but dont know how long it will last.

You girls gave me a good laugh! lol Colleguezilla is at it just as I thought she would be. She just doesnt get it. She was wonderful when I wasnt feeling well and all but I think she is one of those that does things to be able to say she did it if that makes sense. Like taking me home or asking about whats going on with me.. I feel she likes to be in the know or took me home that day because its like she gets a point on her scorecard for doing it. Dont know if that sounds crazy but its really how I feel. Almost like nothing she does is genuine... atleast not with me. She went on and on about the anemia thing this morning and told me the same stuff she told me yesterday. Its bad enough to have to hear her rant once ugh. So then I tried to put on my headphones and since our systems are down, she cant IM me. She sits all of 5-6 ft away from me but what does she do.. she throws a paperclip at me which hits my boob. I take off my headphone and she wanted to bitch about the person that sits next to me.... REALLY?!?!? I told her "You realise you hit my boob with that dont you?" she responded with "I knew I hit you I just didnt know where.. heheh"...FML I wanted to slap her.

I dont really know the girl that announced her pregnancy this morning but it really made me so sad. I have been trying to be strong all morning and fighting back tears which explains why I have no pacience with colleguezilla but grr did she annoy me today.

Anywho, thank you ladies for your sweet words once again.. you guys always just know what to say to make me smile or give me peace. :hugs: Im sure Ill be ok in time, just gotta make it over this hill.

sorry hon i was gone off sorting stuff out xxxxx
hope the rest of ur day goes ok and u get to escape her soon xxx
can she not take the hint that u need a bit of space when u put on head phones and ignore her like....... but anyway xxxxx

Hey girls hope u are all doing okay <3

Yay angel for 3dpo !! Or at least for cross hairs lol! gonna look at your chart now, ive not had any temp spikes though so thinking im out this month already!!

I know ,ive tried eating to make it taste better and it doesnt work, all my food just tastes like shit !!! GRRR im so irritated with it, everything i drink or eat tastes foul!!!

Feel better now my mums been round i really do!! Thank god, i needed my mum today!!

How are all u girls? xxxx

just had porridge its my fave at the mo :) ive lit a fire and its making me really sleepy :) wish Oh was home. he never gets home till 11 at nt cos of work.
its annoying sometimes that he is never around in the eve but he likes his job and htey treat him well so cant complain too much :)

sorry hon i was gone off sorting stuff out xxxxx
hope the rest of ur day goes ok and u get to escape her soon xxx
can she not take the hint that u need a bit of space when u put on head phones and ignore her like....... but anyway xxxxx

She doesnt get it at all. Today is just not hte day for me and I cant really deal with much. Just told DH about that pregnancy announcment. I think it just brought out emotions that I havent dealt with yet.

Laura, <3 the angel comment.

Amy, I hate pregnancy announcements too. Especially when they announce as soon as they find out :( cry it all out and wallow in all those feelings because fighting them off doesn't keep them away forever :hugs:

Natasha, so glad that your mum is coming over to give you some motherly support. Sometimes we just need our mothers :hugs:

Hey Angel, my DH ate my food and then promptly went to bed while I stayed up all night chasing the cat and watching more Boy Meets World :D
How was your evening?
And yay for even the slightest of openings :hugs: who knows? Maybe you will get knocked up without him having to be there eh? ;) though NOW is preferable of course!

I checked my P Tracker last night and it went from averaging my cycles at 30 to 28 so I probably O'd later than I thought. Thank goodness I had a lot of sex before DH left! I just hope that there was some sperm around for the eggy lol

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/B98894DA-978A-404C-A6B5-CFE51EDDE5C2-9156-000008F1B5261722.jpg

amy as horrible as u r feeling, it is better to get them out though hon. xxxxxxxxxxx
hoep they work through fast for u xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: hon. xxxxxxxxxxx
would love to be there so i could call to u after work for some chats and hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->