ttc after a d&c

ur new doc will make it happen for u xxxxxxx
my Sil who lost 3 babies, credits her latest consultant as her angel, she reckons it was all down to her that she was able to have her 2 recent babies. xxxxxxx
focus on the fact that u can get preg fast and u now have ur angel doc nad 2 angel babies to help u xxxxxxx
i know ye may find this weird but i hope its comforting rather than totaly weird.
i went for Iet healing yest and i saw all our babies around me helping me. they r also there for ye obvoiusly xxxxxxxx they will help u get the Lo u deserve honey xxxxxxx
im not trying to make ye believe what i believe just trying to give comfort xxxxxxxx

Just when I think I'm doing better, Im now back to being sad. I thought I could make it through the holidays no problem but now I just don't know :(

ur new doc will make it happen for u xxxxxxx
my Sil who lost 3 babies, credits her latest consultant as her angel, she reckons it was all down to her that she was able to have her 2 recent babies. xxxxxxx
focus on the fact that u can get preg fast and u now have ur angel doc nad 2 angel babies to help u xxxxxxx
i know ye may find this weird but i hope its comforting rather than totaly weird.
i went for Iet healing yest and i saw all our babies around me helping me. they r also there for ye obvoiusly xxxxxxxx they will help u get the Lo u deserve honey xxxxxxx
im not trying to make ye believe what i believe just trying to give comfort xxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura :hugs: that is so sweet. I guess I'm just having a moment and have to snap out of it :(

ur allowed have moments sweetie, ur allowed be sad, its still very fresh and u have had a horrible time of it, xxxxxxxxx dont be hard on ur self, its not so easy to snap out of it but dont lose u hope, xxxxxxxxxxxxx big huge hugs. my heart goes out to u hon xxxxxxxx

r u working today? try and do something nice for urself today, u deserve a treat and to be taken care of xxxxxxx buy urself something u always wanted or go home early from work and have some munchies and snuggle under ur duvet. xxx
u need to allow urself to grieve too or it will bite u in the butt wehn u least expect it . xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxx so sorry u have to go through this babe, wish i could make it all go away for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I work today. I work mon through fri. Maybe that's what this is, me grieving 2 losses now idk.

yeah i reckon it prob is hon, u were nearly too good there for a while, xxxx
u know urself it happens us in patches, u will have good patches and bad patches and hopefully soon the good patches outnumber the bad xxxxxxx
i give u full permission to bitch slap colleaguezilla if she bothers u today xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont feel like u cant talk about it cos u feel u should be ok by now. say whatever u want , even if its mad rant, god knows i have done enough of them on here :) ha ha xxxxxxxxx

this weekend will be good for u, u need mommy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx
would u take tomor off maybe and give urself a break xxx

Lol! I'm pretty sure she will. Dh was telling me he thinks I am slightly anemic right now because I keep turning on the heat and that isn't like me. I was a bit anemic when I was younger not too bad though but use to have cold hands and feet all the time. Colleguezilla told me she was anemic (of course) and that what I was saying us not a sign of that abd that she turned grey. I just felt like saying "what have you not had or experienced?!?!? Sheesh!!" Can't wait to see her today after this morning's crying session :(

well now colleaguezilla prob nearly died from her anemia, in all fairness!! (joke) xxx
try telling her u think u ate some rat poison by mistake or that u once fell off a 20 story building and that u only had scrapes :) i bet she fell off a 30 story building :)
that woman !!!!! how u pt up with her, i dub u saint amy :) xxxxx i would prob have taken her head off by now. xxxx
maybe u could take a tonic with iron in it for awhile, build urself up for amonths time when u r ttc xxxxxxxxxxx hugs honey xxxxxxx

i know i keep ogin on about my Sil but she did get a bit aneamic after her natural mc too, its different to mmc and d and e xxxx iron could be a very good idea, xxx
do ye have pharmaton? docs here recommned it as a very good build u up tonic, it has all vis and minerals but also has like small energy boost as well xxxxxx

Ames youre bound to have bad days/moments, lord knows im having a terrible one at the moment.. You will be oka, and youre two angels will be in heaven picking out a new baby for u very soon, i hope your new doctor gets you all the help and support you need and i hope u are well on your way to a new baba :) I really do Ames

Laura how are you doing?
My mums coming round (first time since i moved in, mum is one of those people who doesnt really show alot of emotion and thinks that because i moved out at 16 she thinks i am doing okay by myself) but my sister told her about al the things my cousin has said as my sister was round last night, and mum has text sayng she wants to come down so i know its because she wants to know exaclty what my cousin has said ... But i know mum is going to kick off about it because she does care, even though she doesnt show it alot i know that she puts me and Lula (my sister) first... And she doesnt want me to be sad. Im kind of glad shes coming round, need my m,um at the moment <3 xx

N ive got that god damn awful metal funny taste in my mouth, even tea tastes horrible again :( Ive just googled it and its on about dental diseases BEcause ive got this awful taste and my gums bled when i brushed my teeth this morning :| I brush my teeth 3/4 times a day and i take care of them :| I dont wanna go to the dentisttttttttttttttt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

im glad ur mom is calling tash xxxxxxx
hope ye have a lovely natter and u feel much better after xxx
my mom does tell me she loves me since i started sayin it to her first about 12 r so yrs ago, both my mom and dad, they never said it before i started sayin it really cos i think they thought i just knew :) i did know but it is nice to hear it too :) xxxxx
i moved out of home at 17 as well and all my family r taught to stand on their own from an early age but i do know that if i need um they r there. ur mom sounds like mine like that xxx
im in my house that we bought for nearly 3 yrs ( we live 10 mins drive from my parents :) ) but htey have only called about 5 times and only by invite. my mom motto is that we have to be allowed live our own lives but know we have support :) xxxx

N ive got that god damn awful metal funny taste in my mouth, even tea tastes horrible again :( Ive just googled it and its on about dental diseases BEcause ive got this awful taste and my gums bled when i brushed my teeth this morning :| I brush my teeth 3/4 times a day and i take care of them :| I dont wanna go to the dentisttttttttttttttt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

um... thats weird.
my gums used never bleed when i brushed but they do now im preg xxx
maybe a medicated mouth wash r something? x

do ye have corsodol? its good for bleedin gums, its just a mouth wash xx

um actually not sure if u cna use it when ttc, maybe give dentist a ring but they r prob gonna say come in :) i must go for a clean too , been promising myself for a bit :) xx

Thats so true Laura, our mums sound alike!

Ive never asked mum for anything since moving out so i think she assumes if i need her ill ask her, which i kind of did in a way, because my sister went home last night and must have told mum she thinks i need her, so shes popping round, id be surprised if she stayed longer than half hour but still at least shes coming :)

Hope ur okay xxx

I have Dentol whatever it is, that mothwash, I use that religiously twice a day, so im a bit worried :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->