ttc after a d&c

We have petromalt which they will eat. Its more so Leo that throws up and that only because that cat eats EVERYTHING!!!!! bugs, lint, a piece of cotton. You would think he never gets fed but if you look at him, you would know he does! lol

Reading Horsey's journal... its really sweet how you two became so close! :) Im excited for her.

Naughty Leo, eating everything! They really are babies! They want to put it all in their mouth and try it out right? :)
I'm excited for the both of you. I know how scared you both are and I pray like crazy that these are your rainbows. Love you girls <3

Love you loads too babe :cloud9: How crazy that her and I are a day apart!

I know they really are!!!! Ill see him walking and looking for things to put in him mouth. Ive followed him a few times when he is on these missions and when he finds something, I look at him with my eyebrows raised and say "Dont you do it". He will look at me then look at the things he wants to eat then look at me again and Im like "NO!". Then he does this crawling thing where he thinks that he if he creeps towards it, I wont see him. Im like Im standing right here! Finally I take away whatever it is he wants and go do what I was doing and 10 mins later he wouldve found something else! He is a little monster but he is soooo lovey and sweet that you cant help but forgive him. they both really are sweethearts. <3

Leo is my orange tabby and Spaz is my gray tabby :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 6
Sorry pic is turned sideways :(

You cant tell because of how he is sleeping and because he is a little chunker but he has a white belly and paws like Spaz :)

Haha Amy, cats are always convinced of their own slyness. Even when they are being obvious :) mine doesn't eat weird things usually though he did get a hold of a popcorn kernel the other day. I thought he would break his little teeth trying to eat it! And we sometimes catch lizards for him to snack on. Or give him fish from our aquarium :blush: gah he is spoiled.
Leo is just adventurous is all :) he likes new experiences! Right? And you have to forgive them when they cast those big kitten eyes on you :kiss:

Your kitties are so cute and fluffy that it kills me! Are you going to take pics of them with your babies? I saw online where someone dressed their cats as reindeer in their babies Christmas photos. It was too funny! We need to give our kitties a taste of furmiliation :flower:

hehehe thanks <3

HAHAH I would love to but they wouldnt stand for it. I honeslty think that Spaz wont even go near the baby and Leo will want his/her milk and thats all so that might get him to stay put. :rofl: DH swears Leo is a dog. He'll follow you with toys and want you to play fetch and anytime someone is eating he will come to the table or wherever and beg for food.

Amy, he is either a cog or a dat! Half dog half cat!
Does Spaz not like kids? Kitty hates kids too. My brother's children put him off of them :) he runs in terror when any are around. And he is good at hiding from little hands.
Leo may be drawn to that milky baby smell though and want snuggles. Just you see!

when Spaz was a kitten, my bff came over with her then 4 year old. She would carry Spaz wherever she went and would go lay on our bed and watch cartoons. One day we were talking in the family room and could hear him crying and she was laying there watching tv hanging on to him as he is trying to get away from her lol. We were like "Riley, you have to let go of him" and she said "He wants to lay with me" and my friend was like "No he doesnt lol! When he is crying like that you have to let him go". So ever since then he has not been fond of kids. She is now 9 and before they moved back to CA this past Dec, they would come over and he would look at her like "I will never forget you" lol

She runs around with Leo and what not but my hubby is pretty rough with him and he likes to play with anyone so he isnt as leary of her. He does get sick of her though but with my husband, its the other way around hahah. he will play and play and play with him and Leo will just keep wanting more and my dh is like ENOUGH IM TIRED! hahah

Angel.hope ur carets gtting installed so u can finally put furniture in!! :).Cant wait to.see pictures! I still.have to take and post some myself.
Bethany hope ur feeling better today and ur taking zantac with no vomiting anymore. Aww kitty looks so.clean amd cute!! :) i believe he is soft and smells so.nice noe!!
Amy ur kitys array soooooo cute! Tabbys are adorable! :) its Friday any weekend plans?
Bethany so excited for for ur appt June 12 :) team boy/girl??? Cant wait to know!
hi to everyone!!<3

Hi ladies, hope all of you are having a happy weekend. Has anybody heard from Laura? I am just wondering how she is doing. I know she must be very busy, but does anybody have any news about her? Since I don't have facebook, I have no way to know. Anyways I hope all of you have a great weekend. :hugs:

Hey Jen, how are you feeling??

Jess, nothing in fb yet. She must be exhausted and busy with get little guy. Hope she comes back soon!

Impatient, I believe a couple of weeks for me. It depends on how high they were to beging with. The higher it was, the longer it might take to come down. It was 6 weeks post d&c for me to have another period and cycle.

You are very right Amy. Newborns are a lot of work, but such a joy!! :) I can't wait until you experience it. After we all have our lo's things are gonna change a lot. Its gonna be super hard to take care of yourself let alone get on the net. I am gonna have 3 girls to take care of, its going to be a huge adjustment for me. I am not sure how I am gonna do it yet, but I will try to manage. lol. How are you feeling today? Excited about next week?

:wave: Just dropping by to see if Zoey has decided to make her debut and see how everyone is :flower:

DH and I have the furniture in the nursery, but no crib. :crib: Turns out they sent us the wrong one :brat: I didn't know until I peeked in to see DH's progress...poor guy was one step from being finished when I stopped him. Not only was it the wrong color wood, but it was over $100 cheaper than the one I ordered. I called the store manager and my replacement is en route. I hope it comes in while my sis and BIL are in town this week...they can help put the finishing touches on Pierce's room :cloud9:

Hope you all have had a good weekend xoxo

Morning girls!!

Jess, I cant imagine how it will be for you with three girls but Im sure you are going to do great. You are such a great, loving mom and your girls are lucky to have you! :) I have my scan tomorrow and am just beyond nervous. I still dont have strong symptoms at all. Just a little tired with a cramp here and there but thats about it. A wave of nausea hits me now and then but I think thats more because Im hungry hehe. Im beyond nervous about tomorrows appt. Last Tues, we only saw the ges sac and yolk sac but my dr said that she only expected to see the ges sac at the time so I guess thats good. Since my level was almost 9000 on Thursday, Im thinking that today it should be well over 10000 so they should see the heartbeat.

Angel, So sorry that you go the wrong crib :( That would drive me bonkers! Also love the name Pierce too! No more Preston? I like both! :)

Jen, Is Zoey here???? Are they going to induce? I know that wasnt something you wanted to do but IF they do induce, everything will be fine. They gotta do whats best for you and your daughter. Funny to think back now when you have a tear and leaked fluid and they said they werent sure if you were going to make it full term. You can now show them you are BEYOND full term! So much for what drs know! My thoughts are with you hun!

Bethany, how are you feeling?

Laura, always thinking of you and hope youll be back soon to tell us how you and bubs are doing.

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

Hey ladies!

Impatient i didnt try hpts after d&c. I had a blood test though at 4weeks that showed my levels where much lower but i was farthet along. So it may go fown faster for you. It took about 7weeks for af .. Will ur doctor allow.for hcg test? I hope.urn doing okay.

Jessica your going to be amazing with all three girls. :) urn an experienced mom thats been thru so much amd urn strong. Ur girls are so lucky to have you!!!<3

Angel yay!!! Your nursery soounds lovely. Grr about the crib so glad u caught the mistake and im glad they are correcting it. Expecting mom is no one to play around with when It comes with babysr things. I hope it arrives in time for you & looks lovely!

Bethany and Laura hi!! I hope Ur both had a good weekend!

Amy positive vibes for u and Ur lil one!!<3 your scan will be amazing! They are always ahead or off by dates at every scan i been to! So Ur just aok has to be<3

Afm Ive been really sick this eekend. I wish i had zofran. Headache severe nausea vomiting no appitate and canter keep fluids down. I tried to eat dinner sat and nope. Havent aten since. My stomach burns but think its from being empty. Maybe this is getting ready for labor but have had no signs but can defense say i been crampy. Doctors today at 1. im concerned about the leakage id had and low fluid intake all weekend. I hope they care enough to ease my mind.

Thanx jen.. bleeding has stopped. Obgyn called today to say I have o neg and can be the cause if my husbands is positive blood type. I'm at the hospital nowgetting a rohgam shot not sure about the spelling but to prevent future misscareiages.. anyone gone though this.. I don't wanna misscarry everytime cause of that.. everything else aboutme is said to be normal..help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->