ttc after a d&c

It seems very quiet on here these days. Hope the rest of you ladies and your los are doing well. :hugs:

I keep getting so far behind!! :(
Just a quick update coz i have a friend coming round in a minute.

Elena is now head down so I'm getting more paranoid about going into labor.
I have to be at hospital at 6am in exactly two weeks. Getting all the final preparations done for her arrival. Well its more me giving OH orders coz i can't do anything. :haha:
Im not supposed to be at home alone so its hard finding people that can drop in for a few hours on the days my OH can't work from home.

Laura, didn't getting a chance to read through everything you wrote but my friend thats coming round has epilepsy if you have any questions for someone living with it.

Love to everyone!! :hugs:

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

my mom and a very good friend have it so im ok thanks hon.
xx thanks for thinking of us xx

simon was head down for weeks and weeks with no sign of labour xx
its so close now to meeting elena :) xxx
looking forward to pics xx

Simon is soo cranky today.
Stupid teeth .
They must be close now. Surely.
Had to go for a drive to put him to sleep!!
Sitting in car for lsat hour cos if I move him he will wake.
Hungry and really need to pee.
Grr stupid teething.
Rant over ;-)

Hope alls well xxx

Laura your post made me laugh...sorry you are trapped in your car! The things we do for our LOs! Too bad you can't nap too.

Jess those short sand sweet trips are teasers!

i was tempted but my neighbours might hve thought i was crazy angel :)
i left my lights on too and killed my car battery, doh

Hi Ladies! Hope all is well!

Amy it's ok. How are you feeling in your TWW? I don't know about all those crosshairs and temps and never may but it is quite interesting. Angel said temps are good so I hope they keep up for you! When will you test? Yeah we have tried a couple things regarding bd without luck so far. TMI but I wish saliva was ok because I know that would work. I have heard it kills spermies though so that is why we don't.

Have you tried preseed? You can get that at like Target or Walgreens or CVS... whatever is near you. Or you can get it on Amazon. :) My temps have deceived me in the past so I try not to invest much in them emotionally lol Im not really feeling it this month. I havent gotten that feeling since my last pregnancy and I honestly fear that Ill never have it back. :cry: But I will start testing this weekend and we'll see what happens.

Laura, hope Simon is ding better hun. Still praying for you guys!

Angel, hope P is doing well!!!Get those cuddles in! :hugs:

Jess, hope you are having a great time on your trip!! :)

It seems very quiet on here these days. Hope the rest of you ladies and your los are doing well. :hugs:

Honestly speaking.. I dont have a LO and I feel like since everyone (aside from Leslie and I) does, I dont have much to say because I usually dont know what to say :shrug::oops: . But I LOVE you ladies and hearing about your lo's and how they are growing and want to keep in touch.. so I pop in every once in a while to check on you all :)

Oh no! (Confession: I'm giggling, but only because these will make great stories when Simon is older!)

If anyone is interested in signing to their LOs here is an ASL Dictionary (Sorry Laura & Lisa, I don't have Irish Signs or Aussie Signs) https://www.signingsavvy.com

Amy ~ :hugs: Your rainbow is on the horizon! This IS a TTCAL forum, sorry if we've run you off. Would it be easier if we set up a baby talk thread and leave this one for ttc? Wanted to be supportive of your journey and keep up with the babies, but realize now how frustrating it must be to come on here. Sorry, so very sorry. Please let me know what to do. :flower:

Amy hon soon u will hve ur lovely rainbow.
U hve waited too long.
Its def ur turn xxx

awww I didnt mean for you guys to feel bad :( Just wanted to explain why I personally am more quiet in here. :) Aside from Lesslie and I, I dont think anyone else comes in here that is still trying lol

I've been thinking what angel said but I didnt know how to wOrd it right.
Def want to hear all about TTC and chat.
But dont wanna be upsetting anyone with baby chat.
But I ididnt want to split us up either ;-) xx

Laura.... :rofl: So funny (like funny ha ha) that Simon ha you trapped in your car. What we would do for our LO's, huh? :cloud9:

Lots of days ye are my only adult company xxx
Sad I know.
But I love catching up with ye x

Lots of days ye are my only adult company xxx
Sad I know.
But I love catching up with ye x

You guys arent my only adult interaction but I sure do love you all a heck of a lot more than lots of ppl I know in person! lol

heheh me either!!

I think we lost Jen :( I know she pops in every once in a while though :)

I too dont want to break up the group. I was always so fearful that everyone would have thier LO's and then we would would lose touch which the thought makes me so sad. Just hope that IF I ever do get pregnant, that I get to go through it with you ladies! :D

Leslie, we need this to happen for us already!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Amy I know I sound weird and I hope I'm not getting hopes up in the wrong
But I think it's ur month.
I'm thinking a girl fir u.
I'm getting lots more angel messages lately.
It's pretty cool. So far they hve all made sense.
Xx

Yeah havent heard from Jen in way too long
We miss u Jen xxx

Id be a sad lady if everyone disappeared ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->