ttc after a d&c

Happy 8 months Sophia! We've no teeth here either ;) He gnaws on everything, almost always has his "Sophie" Giraffe in his mouth! My gf's son broke 4 top teeth at the same time at 11 months old! Ouch! He was a fussy boy! :brush:

:fish: :cat: :dog:

I'm not liking that I get logged off automatically! :grr:

Thanks Angel! I've been meaning to buy Sophie the "Sophie" giraffe products especially the teether giraffe. I was also gonna buy the "Sofia" crib before she was born, but they were sold out. I never realized that your dh would be gone so long. My brother is an independent contractor. He does different projects all over the United States. So he spends so many months in one state and when he gets a new project he goes to another state. But he travels home every single weekend. No matter what state he is in. He works 4 day weeks, leaves by plane Thursday night and stays at his home until Sunday night, then flies back to the state he is working in. He has been doing it for a few years. There is no way your dh could do something like that?

I think all babies love the Sophie giraffe. Your Soph would def enjoy it! As for my DH's trip...trips in the states are normally short and sweet, so they are no biggie. Trips abroad are more cumbersome, so leaving, even just for the weekend, isn't an option :hissy: Besides, it stings to have to go through the goodbye's again. :sad2: Your brother seems to have a great job! Are y'all close?

Doesn't he travel more within the states though? Or has that changed? My brother doesn't even know how lucky he has it. His company pays for everything, all of his travel, his lodging, his car, every freakin thing he eats breakfast lunch dinner alcohol, no matter if its a 4 or even 5 star restaurant. They throw him $30,000 raises as if its pocket change. The accommodate everything for him. With every project he finishes, his company pays him up to 2 months salary while they are looking for a new project for him. So he literally is out of a job for 2 months all while he is being paid. Can you believe he complains as if he doesn't have enough? It just shows you, money does not bring happiness. He is 40, not married, no children. He is a very lonely person. Very sad. We are not close, he has a volatile personality. Its to damaging for me or my daughters to be around him.

Anyways, I wish we could all be there for you to cheer you up while your dh is away. :hugs:

Angel so sorry about DH not being around :( don't know how you do it! You are a strong mama. Where is he going? Hope the days go by gags and painless for you. It is crazy to know when I will be getting AF! I can actually say 3 dpo! Although odd to say that too because don't know high exact day I did ovulate.

Laura so glad they they are figuring things out and so far does not seem as bad as could be. Any answers yet? According to an app I have my due date would be nov 5 if I conceived this month...but because I don't have a normal schedule and ovulated a week after what normal would be probably around the 12th. My last due date was dec 7 so we are getting so close to that. I stink at meditation, too anxious for that lol.

Amy so crosshairs confirms ovulation? But that doesn't change ovulation date? Just shows you were right about it? Do the three high temps mean you are more fertile? My AF is due march 5 and I think you are due on the 4th! DH asked me to promise not to test too early..we will see :) with the ovulation sticks I got two frers and I still have one digital! My DH wasn't being a poop he is just having a tough time, I can see it written all over his face :/

Happy 8 mo Sophia! Time really flies! Hope that you, DH and Sophie enjoy your vacation. It sounds wonderful. We are having a heat wave for this time of year..almost 50 degrees lol. That means the snow melts and flooding happens. Oh well.

Lisa I hope you are feeling ok!

Jen hope you and Zoey are doing well.

Bethany miss you! Love your pictures.

AFM just waiting. I know that I did , for the most part, cover my bases. The fact that DH had performance issues on three days really stinks. I wonder if we need to BD later in my cycle because it's so long in case we start feeling like we are burning out. Maybe once things start getting darker. Wish we could enjoy it. On a positive note the vitamin e suppositories have helped my CM!
Visiting my friend who had a baby in January today.
Have a good weekend!

Angel 3-4 months. Yucky.
That's too long.
Ye must both be sick of it.
But I suppose he is doing it to mmake a good life for ye all.
Hope he cam cut down trips soin xxx

It's been warm here too Leslie, only no snow to melt off to cause flooding. As for BDing, considering how long your cycles are, I'd say its safe to start BDing later. Plus if you are using the OPKs, you'll catch the surge in the event it happens early. But we are putting the cart before the horse seeing as the only poas you'll be doing is to confirm your BFP!!

Jess did you guys get to Monterey? Your brother's job sounds quite lucrative. Sorry you aren't close. Single at 40 speaks for itself as to his disposition. My DH normally does a lot state side. It has been some time since he has done overseas. Shoot...P is up (had him napping on the couch)...gotta run! xoxo

Leslie don't beat urself up about skipped bd.can't be helped.
U are covered. Just one swimmer in right place required xxx
Fx for u hon.
Nice due date. Snuggle in for the winter.
But any time of yr would be lovely.
Hope it's this month for u hon.

Simon fed himself grape. Banana and apple today.
Super cute. He was top to toe food.
Adorable ;-)
He was kicking away mad with excitement.
He can sit up now. He can bend to pick up toy and sit bAck up.
He never ceases to amaze me.
Best boy

Angel no full eeg esult till next week but technician on the day said ir looked good xx

What an amazing boy Simon is!!! A testament to the work his Mommy does w/ him! :flower: When you visited with old work mates, did you miss work? I've no desire to go back, ever! (I still coordinate schedules, but that's 1 week each semester, easy peasy)

So I no longer use the swing to put P down for his nap. Instead I put him on the chaise part of the couch <~~I'm a dumb dumb! What is going to happen when he starts moving? He can fall off! :dohh: Time to reevaluate nap time.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend. Thanks for your support.

Bethany ~ How are you? Is DH home?

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust:

Jess & Lisa :howdy:

JEEENNNNN?? hi

Anyone know how Tash is?

U could get a removable rail for couch?
Or a playpen for thay room?
He would still be with u and comfy.
Shouldn't be too hard a switch xx
Yes and no about work.
Id love to do a day a week but no way would I leave Simon with someone
They wouldn't know him like I do.
Plus wouldn't do all his therapies and seizure watch ;-)
Plus id miss him way too much ;-)

Tash is doing well.
She looks amazing
Lots of cravings it seems ;-)
Jam and corn the current ones.
I remember it ;-)
Mostly meat and smoothies were mine . ;-)

Hi ladies, we are at the hotel right now. Not liking the crib they supplied for Sophie so she's gonna sleep with me tonight! Just had some yummy dessert, flourless chocolate torte, excellent room service. Sophie's been a tad bit fussy and rubbing her gums, still no teeth. Its beautiful here. Everything is here, the ocean is right in front of us, excellent dining, art galleries, boutiques... I wish I could live here, but we have to live in Bay Area because of husbands work. Nice area to retire in though.. love and thinking about all of you..

Ps.. Laura, Simon is doing absolutely terrific, hitting all of his milestones at the perfect time. What an intelligent little boy!! :happydance:

Laura ~ I think I might just order a bed rail and slide it under the cushions! Good idea, hope it works!

Jess ~ Hotel sounds fabulous! I didn't know they provided cribs, that's super convenient. Hope the girls are behaving for your Mom.

:wave: ladies!

Lisa ~ Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Stay rested!

Had to give Simon rescue meds today
25 min plus 6 min after meds seizure
I'm drained.
I've haf ebough now.
Come on stupid med work so my boy can hve some peace.

Oh noooo Laura! I pray the meds are working. Do you have to take him to the hospital? Is everything ok? :hugs:

Sorry girls. I try to read but it is difficult to comprehend. L has been fussy lately and it is still just me. Always just me. DH will never come home it seems like.

Hope you are all well. Give the rainbows kisses. Leslie and Amy, sending out so much rainbow dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->