ttc after a d&c

So sorry Laura...it is terrible to go through all that and feel like there is not much relief. I hope the medications kick in soon! When is the next appt?

Angel terrible for your DH to be gone that long :( what does he do for work? You seem so strong about it!

And Bethany the same with DH :( ugh. I think I remember your DH does IT or did I get that confused with Angel's? We are always thinking of you

Happy Monday..at least it's closer to Friday :)

Oh noooo Laura! I pray the meds are working. Do you have to take him to the hospital? Is everything ok? :hugs:

No the rescue meds stopped it.
Bad day yest.
It's hard to sleep and everything is worse on no skeep xx
This happened last time too. New meds spaced um out more but they r longer when they happen.
Hoping it's same x

My phone logged me out and Simon woke ;-)
Next app Leslie is march 19 but will be on phone To them before that.
How ye doin xx

Lisa how r u hon.

Jen r u still here.
We miss u xxx

Bethany hey xx
Hope dh is home soon x

Amy fx xx

Angel and pierce hey.x

Jess and girls hey xx

Hope I'm nit missing anyone.
Brain is tired ;-)
Made Simon pancakes today. ;-)

Angel dud u figure out finger foods fir p?
I've got lits of ideas from people and books now
I can type some tomoro if u want?
Y may be sorted now. ;-)

Laura, Im so sorry hun. Gosh you just must be terrified. I so wish there was something I could do or tell you to help. :( Did you ever get his EEG results back? Sorry if I missed it :oops: Ill continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I just want it to stop :( :hugs:

Bethany, sending you LOADS of cyber hugs! DH WILL come back hun... he cant be away from his pretty ladies too long! :hugs:

Angel, glad P likes his teether and that it helps. I too dont know how you do it with your hubby being gone. We love our husbands for working so hard to provide a good life for us but I too would sacrifice all the money in the world just to have them around more. I hope the time flies but in the meantime that you have a ball with your little man. :)

Amy so crosshairs confirms ovulation? But that doesn't change ovulation date? Just shows you were right about it? Do the three high temps mean you are more fertile? My AF is due march 5 and I think you are due on the 4th! DH asked me to promise not to test too early..we will see :) with the ovulation sticks I got two frers and I still have one digital! My DH wasn't being a poop he is just having a tough time, I can see it written all over his face :/

Oh sorry I missunderstood re BD time :oops: Im sorry he was having a tough time but have you tried what Angel suggested? Maybe getting things going and then hoping on for the finale? :blush: Or maybe introducing something new that might help? Sending you loads of dust!!! I want this to be our month! So for crosshairs, yes it confirms ovulation and the date. It does change what you may think depending on when you get your spike after a + opk. So you can have a +opk and never ovulate or O a day or two later. So I like doing both just to confirm it hehe

Jess, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!!!! You deserve it!

Lisa, hope your appt went went.

Jen, hi and hugs to you and Zoey!

Tash, so glad to hear that you are doing well (thanks Laura for the update) :)

Hope I didnt miss anyone :oops:

No proper report back from eeg.
They said a week r so. So wed ish.
But guy on day said it didnt look bad.
If it was really bad we would know by now.
First time we got a call next morn.
Angel says ur temps look goid.
I think and hope thus is it for u babe
I'm gonna be soo excited when I hear ur goid news xxx

Grrrrrrrr! My long post- Gone!!!

Laura ~ Glad rescue meds worked. Do you have to tell his Dr? Sorry official EEG report isn't in, but no news is good news! And tips on finger foods are welcomed!

Leslie ~ Will you test next Weds?

Bethany ~ I hope your DH gets home for your anniversary! Thinking of you xoxo

Lisa ~ You ok?

Amy :dust:

Jess ~ How was Soph the rest of your vaca?

Jen ~ Miss you!

Went to fire department today to have them check my car seat. DH did a good job, but sadly the way it was tethered has not been tested (tethered to adjacent seat hooks that are factory installed), so they reinstalled it for me using center seatbelt instead. They gave it more of an incline so Pierce's little head won't slump forward when asleep! Hurray!!

Restless...I just want to put P in bed w/ me, but can see how quickly that can become a habit. I don't like an empty bed, is it summer yet? This is just me missing him...a moment of weakness.

snuggles in bed with lo are def addictive :)
they are gettin to stage now where if u do , he may not go back to crib :)
but i cant talk cos our crib is just for holding his bottles and meds beside our bed:)
yeah i was on phone to docs on monday when they got back to tell um about long one and rescue meds, the nurse said prob stick to original med plan ,
but she would ask consultant and get back to me.
he went 24 hrs there without one,
had one this morn but they r dwindling so hopefully its starting to work now.
meds go up again tomor nt and thats not top dose either so they should work hopefully. :)
il type finger foods seperate in case it disappears :)
xx
love to all xxx

one si have already given simon:
cooked carrot sticks, (nibbles and plays but gets tiny bits)
cooked cauliflower (threw away :) )
organix carrot sticks (like soft baby crisps but healthier) (loves )
organix tiny rice cakes.(loves)
half grape (loves)
banana (loves
homemade rusks (wholemeal bread brushed with water and fruit and baked)
(likes but finda hard to eat)
pancakes, wasnt overly fond of but nibbled um
will try carrot pancakes soon )

ideas i got from internet , books and people :)
steamed pears
cannoloni - plain or with cheese on
salmon or cod flakes
mini weetabix soaked in milk
sweet potato wedges
sausages with no skin on
omlette
grated cheese ( simon has trouble with grated stuff though, he prefers a chunk to nibble , which should be on above list :) )
cereals eg cheerios, sounds like could be choky to me though
chicken, he has had tiny nibbles and loved it, no chunks though
rice cakes smeared with stuff eg spready cheese, poster said peanut butter but i thought they had to be older than one for peanuts
tuna
cottage cheese on toast
fruit made into ice lollies (good for teething , will be tryin when i find ice lolly molds - but its winter here so hard to find ;) )
most fruits are good too, espeacially soft ones like peach, papaya , plum etc
simon absolutly covers himsefl in food , its so cute,
not sure how he could feed himself in public :)
usually needs a clothes change :)
very cute :)
he has started refusing purees the little mouse, he wants stuff to feed himself all the time.
great sign but then by eve he is starved cos he cant eat enough yet that way himself

Laura it's annoying how long you have to wait for results but I hope you speak with someone soon! Glad meds seem to have started working! And wow to all the food combos, I may need your help in the future. Right now not sure about it all :)

Amy it's ok. How are you feeling in your TWW? I don't know about all those crosshairs and temps and never may but it is quite interesting. Angel said temps are good so I hope they keep up for you! When will you test? Yeah we have tried a couple things regarding bd without luck so far. TMI but I wish saliva was ok because I know that would work. I have heard it kills spermies though so that is why we don't.

Angel I don't know when I will test to be honest. DH made me promise not to test early but that isn't really early. He thinks you need to wait a few days after AF due. So is it usually accurate that on 14dpo you should get AF? Has anyone gotten before or more than a day or so after despite confirmed ovulation? Just curious. Sorry your DH is not there. How far is he? Can you or he visit in between?

Hope everyone else is doing well

Someone had mentioned their LP was 16 days...that makes me realize I don't know mine. I sure hope my cycle isn't even longer than I thought! In this case I probably will wait to test until next weekend if no AF. What has everyone else's experiences been?

Those finger foods sound great Laura! I'll have to give them a try.

Leslie ~ I can't imagine a long luteal phase causing any issue, I imagine its super beneficial to an embie! I don't think that's what you are asking though. You wouldn't know your LP without knowing when you O, which you know was CD22. We shall see. FX'd for a BFP!

Amy :dust: 9dpo it's almost time to :test:

Pierce is off schedule today, he was up at 6:30a and refused his morning nap. I'm pooped. I'll be back later, he finally went down :sleep:

hosp rang me back ,they wanna up his meds faster cos of long episodes.
up tonight and again friday instead of over 2 weeks.
he will prob be very sleepy. doh.
hope not, hope he doesnt take much notice of it .
he took first increase well. but he will be on large dose of 2 eplilepsy meds.
he is in good form again this eve anyway, had a bad morn. xx

angel maybe p is startin teething?
simon normally sleeps really well but teething ruined it :)

love to all xx

I keep getting so far behind!! :(
Just a quick update coz i have a friend coming round in a minute.

Elena is now head down so I'm getting more paranoid about going into labor.
I have to be at hospital at 6am in exactly two weeks. Getting all the final preparations done for her arrival. Well its more me giving OH orders coz i can't do anything. :haha:
Im not supposed to be at home alone so its hard finding people that can drop in for a few hours on the days my OH can't work from home.

Laura, didn't getting a chance to read through everything you wrote but my friend thats coming round has epilepsy if you have any questions for someone living with it.

Love to everyone!! :hugs:

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

Anxiously waiting for Elena's arrival. FX everything goes smoothly these next 2 weeks!So excited for you Lisa!!:flower:

A baby without proper naps makes for a difficult day, I'm pooped.

Laura I hope Milky adjust well to the increase in meds.

Lisa ~ 2 weeks!! Exciting!

:wave: everyone!

Hoping for a good night's rest <~~wishful thinking!

Hi ladies, trying to catch up!

Laura, I really hope Simon's new meds help with his seizures and that it brings him relief. And what a big boy eating all of those finger foods. I am so scared to give Sophie finger foods. I have this fear of her choking. I know they mash with their gums even without teeth, but I am still so scared. I guess I will start to introduce her to finger foods little by little.

Angel, so sorry you are having a hard time with your dh gone. Times likd these really make me wish all of us lived closer. What state are you in again? Hopefully your dh can retire early or eventually work in-state. Hope Pierce is feeling better. Maybe Pierce is teething and that is why he is cranky lately, poor baby.

Leslie, testing time is coming up soon. I hope that you and your dh are pleasantly surprised. How is the weather in New York? I've been hearing so much on the news about the storms in the east coast. Hopefully the weather starts warming up soon.

Amy, your waiting to test this weekend? Have you gone to see the acupuncture lady lately? She seems to be doing a great job.

AFM, the trip went by too quickly. We were gone only 24 hours and came home to a bunch of drama.... Sophie has been a little fussy too. No teeth yet though. :nope: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->