ttc after a d&c

I think my older daughters got their first teeth at 7 months. Just looked at Sophie's gums, I can see a little ridge but still no teeth. She chews everything in sight, she always tries to chew her shoes!! Lol.

ooD
Happy 9 months to prince Simon!! So sorry your having a bad day Laura. Days like this I wish we could all be there to give you more support hon. :hugs: So sorry your mother has been afflicted with so many health issues. If you don't mind me asking, how old is she? I hope things start getting better for her healthwise this year. I saw my father sick for 15 years hon. I was his caregiver and all. He was a diabetic. I saw him go through so much, he lost one of his legs, kidney failure, dialysis and he past away eventually. I know what u are going through. But lets pray your momma has many years left and her health improves this year :flower:

She will be 74 in july.
I'm the youngest of 12 so my parents are older .
They never seemes old till this year.
Mt dad has diabetes as well but so far in ggood health thank gid.
Soery ur dad was so sick hon xxx
I'm a bit better now after sleep f

So I'm kinda freaking out..even though I know I don't control the outcome. I've been having cramps and bloating like I am getting my period and when I wiped past couple of days maybe 3 times I saw kind of like pink/reddish tinge on toilet paper. I thought it was because I was kinda constipated ( tmi sorry) but I don't really think so. Any insight would be fabulous. I'm only 9dpo!
Thanks I'm advance. I will catch up soon.

Implantation bleeding ? Perfect time for it.
Hope so. X
But coyld be af being whacky too
Hope it's ib xxx

Angel thanks hon zx
Ooh spa day be lovely.
But now I'm def gonna not let Simon with anyone ever ;-)
How's pierce x

I think my older daughters got their first teeth at 7 months. Just looked at Sophie's gums, I can see a little ridge but still no teeth. She chews everything in sight, she always tries to chew her shoes!! Lol.

;-) Simon is tge same. Anything within vague reach gets chewed

Leslie ~ I did spot when pg, started around 8dpo. It was so scary! The RE snuck me in for weekly US so I could see his heartbeat. I had a sensitive cervix.

Jess ~ Ridges, like the tips of teeth can be seen or felt? Pierce is still all gums, but is gnawing on everything!

Laura ~ Aww, no one will bring harm to Simon, but I know what you are saying. Poor Mommy, I think you are scarred by today's events! :hugs: You really are an amazing mother!

Sorry for multiple post, my phone keeps logging out before I have time to reply.

Pierce has been sweet, despite only taking cat naps. I've caught a cold, no fun! Going to go to my sister's Sunday...I just hope I feel well enough to drive! I'm trying to drink heaps of water to flush it out! I can't take anything for drainage because of it's "drying" component! It'd be a bad day if my milk dried up!

My dad would have been 71. He died in '07 at 64. My mom is turning 69 in april. She has some health issues as well, but nothing serious. Its good your dad takes care of himself. My dad was a very stubborn diabetic. Before he was diagnosed at the age of almost 50, he use to drink a six pack of coke everyday, jelly donuts for breakfast, babe ruth and 5th avenue candy bars. I don't know how he didn't become diabetic sooner. His parents put coke in his bottle as a baby!! I think they started him on the addiction.

My dad is a diabetic. Was diagnosed probably 4 years ago. It's so annoying because he doesn't take it seriously despite his daily injections! His is Type II-brought on by a terrible sweet tooth. Jess you are a dear for tending to your Dad like you did. And soda in a bottle :dohh:

Dad has type 2. Had a terrible sweet tooth.
Only on tablets. Is very good with food and exercise
He has always been great with exercise.
He walks miles in the fields.
He will be 79 next month.
Im a bit better thus morn.
I still cry when I think of Simon falling.
I've gotta get over it.what will I be like when he starts walking ;-)

My mom used to put tea in our bottles.
Slightly better than coke but still weird ;-)

Sorry for multiple post, my phone keeps logging out before I have time to reply.

Pierce has been sweet, despite only taking cat naps. I've caught a cold, no fun! Going to go to my sister's Sunday...I just hope I feel well enough to drive! I'm trying to drink heaps of water to flush it out! I can't take anything for drainage because of it's "drying" component! It'd be a bad day if my milk dried up!

honey and lemon drink is great for colds.
i put cinnamon and ginger in too to supercharge it :)

Hey guys.
Much better day to-day
Simon is in good form.
Only had 1 nap the tough nut ;-)
Made chick peas. They take so long!
But are nice ;-)
Also turkey stew
And carrot and mash.
I've loads in freezer for him now ;-)
Oh is away fir weekend
So this fortnight has no change in ir.
Least my house stays tidy ish thus weekend ;-)
Love to all.

Bethany I see dh is home. Hurray.
Minus fleas I hope ;-)

Well I think AF has started... Light but there ugh :( 10 days after ovulation too. Have you guys had the experience that you are told to count day 1 when there is full flow or spotting? My doc told me to count day one as spotting :shrug:

Oh no. Hugs x
I've never had spotting ar start hon soery.
But I woyld imagine its start of af so is day one.
Just my opinion though x

Couldn't catch a break today...Pierce is fussy x100. Like he knew I needed to pack up the car for tomorrow's trip and he was testing my skill set! Ha!

Laura ~ Glad things are better today. Thanks for the honey & lemon tip---yum!

Leslie ~ Dr's and their darn mixed opinions on what CD1 is...my RE said day of red flow, not to count any brown spotting :shrug: I'm so sorry the witch got you! Ughh!!! So do you think you have a 10 day LP?

:wave: Ladies!

Amy did you have spotting the other day? I need to read your journal! :dust:

things arent better anymore, really long one again today and stil having 3 a day.
will know more when i ring doc tomro to update um. stupid epilepsy.

sorry p is fussy, its prob teeth,
they turn simon super cranky.
he is normally so good, hope he is better soon xxx

Any word from the Dr Laura?

Lisa are you ok?

Amy & Leslie ~ Friggin witch! :grr: Thinking of you both xoxo

G'morning ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads