ttc after a d&c

Angel when you talked about the "hop on" method you mention the day before, day of, and day after the positive being best. Once I get used to OPKs will it be more obvious when the day before is? I know I've just started. Hope you are feeling better.

Amy interesting about vitamin d levels. I'm so very sorry AF got you :( I wish this process was so much easier. We don't deserve to go through this. Thinking of you.

Laura so sorry about your mother and sister :( how is Simon doing? Anything from the doctor?

Jess how was non stop? I like Liam as well I think it's how manly and tough he is hehe.

Bethany glad DH is home! How are the fleas ?;) hope he is home for some time now!

Jen how are you over there?

Lisa hope you are doing well.

AFM cycle day 3 I think? Angel I am not sure if what I was having was spotting as it wasn't brown. I think it may be more of a light AF but I think in matter what day I count as long as I am tracking should be ok. I am waiting for AF to hit in full force like she does around this time :/ I guess I do have a 10 day LP. Anyone heard anything about that not being good? I know there are ladies trying to lengthen it. DH is going for semen analysis Wednesday. When I speak with her about the results I am going to ask her about LP. I bought wondfos last night to get ready. 20 pg tests with it so I am hoping I don't become obsessed with testing for pg even with them there. On to another cycle ugh.
Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Leslie ~ You do start to become more aware of your body and the signs of impending ovulation when using OPKs. It's as though the OPKs confirm-yes my boobs hurt because I've Oed or yes those cramps or bloating happened around the same time. My test strips always had fade in lines, close to Ov they would start to get darker (like yours). If it was almost as dark, but not quite there, I would initiate. I almost always had those frisky urges :bunny: around ovulation too! Sometimes it was a guessing game, but the +ve was def the day to BD! Ughh for having to go down this road again, but hurray for wondfo's!

Angel do you know anything about LPs and why they should be closer to 14 days? They are always the same, correct regarding it should be 10 days next month unless I do soemthnto lengthen?

Hi ladies!! Here are a few pics of Sophie! She's trying lemon for the first time and loved it, she didn't flinch, or even made funny faces! And believe me, the lemon was sour. Lol. So, I could only post 1 pic, bnb is saying the pics are too large. :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_20140226_221836.jpg
    IMG_20140226_221836.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
See how much hair she has now? And its lighter than that now, getting dirty blonde with gold hilights. It looks like her hair has gold dust so I am told. Hehe

Angel do you know anything about LPs and why they should be closer to 14 days? They are always the same, correct regarding it should be 10 days next month unless I do soemthnto lengthen?
I think a 10 day LP is still good, I believe 9 is where issues start. The LP is where the lining continues to thicken and embryos have a shot at growing. If your LP is short that means the hormone is dropping off too soon causing your uterine lining to shed prematurely. And small yay for Wednesday, I hope your DH is doing alright w/ the prospect of his analysis!

Jess ~ Look at that sweet girl! She has a head full of hair!

Leslie hurray for u brhng proactive nd hopefully getting bfp this month

The nurse got back to me.
She just took details and said she will talk to doc and gwt back to me.
Love to all xx

So sorry ladies... I'm having so much trouble keeping up. Im just so exhausted all of the time.
Everything is fine so far. This time next week ill be in the hospital probably about ready to have my baby!!! :) I met the ob doing the operation and i feel very confident and happy with her.
Thats about all to report.

Ive got so far behind now but i hope everyone is doing ok and i send my love to everyone!! <3

Your almost there Lisa. I'll be anxiously waiting for news on Elena's arrival next week or whenever you feel well enough or have the time to keep us updated. Praying everything goes wonderfully and can't wait until you meet little Elena! :hugs: and future :kiss: to your lo.

Jess love the picture of Sophia. Hope you and the girls are doing well.

Thanks for some insight, Angel. I guess speaking with doc about this stuff is my best bet. DH is not so happy about SA but what can we do.

Laura so annoying to keep waiting for answers! I hope doctor calls very soon! I always have the experience that the doc calls while I am working so can never talk ugh.

Lisa one more week how exciting!! We are thinking of you

AFM waiting for my wondfos which should be here soon :) still early though im on cd 5 and AF is def different this month ( hopeful not to jinx). Not heavy or painful at all. I haven't taken Advil once. In the grand sceme of things I don't know if it is good or bad, hasn't been like this in a year. This month is actually the month we conceived last year. Part of me wants to take a test but my symptoms have left so it is probably just different AF weirdly enough.
Called my insurance about hsg out of curiosity and they won't cover until I've had 3 months of clomid without conceiving ( not that they really cover anyway with my deductible). At least I know what may happen next. Let's hope DH is all good!
Happy Wednesday!

So sorry ladies... I'm having so much trouble keeping up. Im just so exhausted all of the time.
Everything is fine so far. This time next week ill be in the hospital probably about ready to have my baby!!! :) I met the ob doing the operation and i feel very confident and happy with her.
Thats about all to report.

Ive got so far behind now but i hope everyone is doing ok and i send my love to everyone!! <3

it does help to meet ur doc, glad she is nice xxx
looking forwardto pics of elena when u get achance :) xxx

leslie my af was weird too.
was few days late, then super heavy but shorter than usual by 3 days,
think it was stress and lack of sleep :)
mine is usually exact same all the time
whe does dh get results?
u were preg before so hoping alls good on that score xxx
i know its not a guarantee but is a good sign :)
no news here,
s is still having episodes ,
no more news from doc, they did say they give it 2 weeks on this dose to see if it works so maybe i wont hear back,
im meant to ring um mon to update if no change in meantime.
simon is in better form anyway and sleeping better so hopefully it will work.
im not overly sure though cos he is stil having long ones.
but they r a bit milder.
sorry rambly :)
gotta go prepare for nt time before he wakes.
hope wondfos appear soon x
what does that stand for by the way?
dumbie here :)
i knwo its opks but.... :)

Leslie, I would test just incase. You never know, it could be a light af but some women spot early in pregnancy. :hugs:

Hi ladies!!

Laura, I hope Simon is doing better. How are the rescue meds working? Is he still gaining weight steadily or is it starting to slow down. Sophie's weight gain has definitely slowed. She is very active crawling everywhere now. Maybe she's burning calories? Did any teeth break through yet?

Angel, hope all is well with you and Pierce. Have you started giving him finger foods yet? Hows tummy time going? Are you visiting with family right now? Thats great that Pierce is growing up around his grandparents. Does your dh have family close by?

Amy, thinking about you and hoping you get those d3 levels up this cycle. Hows the weather in Colorado? Is it still snowing? How often do you visit your acu lady? Fx everything goes good this ttc cycle. :hugs:

Hi Jen and Bethany, hope your princesses are doing great. Jen, Zoey looks so mature in her pics. If you didn't tell me I woud assume she is already 1 years old. Her legs look very long. Is your dh tall? Zoey is a doll. She reminds me of a porcelain doll, very pretty. Bethany, how is Lorelei? I'm sure your dh misses both of you terribly when he is gone.

:hugs: Lisa!! I'm anticipating Elena's arrival! So excited!!

Leslie, not sure if you ended up testing or af came completely. I have gotten light afs since my d&c and also after I gave birth to Sophie.

AFM, Sophie is getting into everything. She is standing up and has already bumped her head a few times. :nope:. She has a cute little temper. Have any of you ladies ever had any rude or ignorant comments from strangers? Ever since Sophie has turned 7 months I have had a few intrusive comments from women in particular Some strange guy out of nowhere asked me, "Is she breastfed?" Just like that he asked. Thats just weird to me. He caught me offguard actually.

Jess that is a weird comment.
Nope I usually get isn't he gorgeous
Then what age is he.
I tell um abd answer is always , oh he is a big boy for his age isn't he. ;-)
I was told he was a fat baby once by a weird grumpy old woman I'm a waiting room
;-)

Jess rescue meds are only for if seizure is over20 mins. He has had it once
He was sleepy but fine.
His new meds epilim are half working.
Seizures are milder but still there and can be long
No teeth yet.
Ive given up.
He might not get um formonths or wake up with it tomorrow
Weight has slowed but still on the up.
He is moving into some 2-3 yr old clothes and some 3-4 yr old stuff ;-)
At 9 months ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->