ttc after a d&c

i dont think denmark is a very popular tourist destination, im not that far from it i suppose but dont know anyone who has gone. it has some lovely scenery and stuff though doesnt it? were u happy with ur honeymoon choice?
ireland is nice but it rains way too much and most of us like drinking way too much :)
it is a pretty country though, lots of green and lovely scenery and beaches . if we oculd get the weather to enjoy them we be fine :0
where in texas r u from? its austin texas my oh is goin with work for 5 weeks soon. whats texas like ? is it cool?

I liked Denmark but my DH wasn't real happy. But I think he just doesn't like Europe :shrug: he has lived in Thailand (speaks the language fluently) and really prefers Asia in general.
I like rainy days hehe. And I like greenery. Sounds awesome! My godfather goes to Ireland every year but I never could talk him into taking me :)
I am from a tiny, fallen town in Texas by the name of..Dublin. And yes, people blink at me funny when I say that I am from Dublin :haha:
Austin is such a FUN city! I love it. So many fun things to do and all the young, hip people live there.
Texas is just so big. It is hot. Real hot. Some parts are ugly and flat. A few have rocks and mountains. I prefer east Texas because it is more green with tall, lovely pine trees. :thumbup:

i lived in thailand for only 3 months, i hve about 4 words , hee hee. it is such a hard language to learn, even when i was saying the words they were laughing cos if the sound is off it changes the meaning of the word apparently :)
texas sounds cool, i would love to go with him or visit him but flights r too dear and i wouldnt get the time off work to go, boo hiss. maybe one day soonish :) if i win the lotto il pop oer when i o to be sure i dont miss a month. :)
i like rainy days up to a point, we get far too many of them. i went travelling for a yr and kind of missed our mild weather , it didnt take me long to get used to and sick of when i got home :)

laa dee dah- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm so sorry you had to make such a hard decision. No parent should ever have to make the decision for their child its so sad it happens. :hugs: thank you so much for sharing you story and for some comfort.

Lilysmom - I'm so glad you are getting through today w/o tears. :hugs: we will all make it through this. I hope your af I'd on the way!!! Yay how exciting!!!

I have so many mixed emotions today... I'm not sure what to think or feel I'm scared, nervous, yet excited... I came home from work today and noticed that I have huge amounts (sorry tmi) of very thick, clear, stringy cm... my d&c was may 17... I thought I was close to af... isn't it to late to ovulate??? Or can cm change like that even without ovulating??? I'm lost

Jen, nothing is normal after a D&C. You may be ovulating! Catch that egg! :D

Thanks guess your right. Why am i scared. Five monthes ago i would of thought nothing of it. Its been three weeks five days its just hard to believe. Im still anticipating af to appear.

laa dee dah- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm so sorry you had to make such a hard decision. No parent should ever have to make the decision for their child its so sad it happens. :hugs: thank you so much for sharing you story and for some comfort.

Lilysmom - I'm so glad you are getting through today w/o tears. :hugs: we will all make it through this. I hope your af I'd on the way!!! Yay how exciting!!!

I have so many mixed emotions today... I'm not sure what to think or feel I'm scared, nervous, yet excited... I came home from work today and noticed that I have huge amounts (sorry tmi) of very thick, clear, stringy cm... my d&c was may 17... I thought I was close to af... isn't it to late to ovulate??? Or can cm change like that even without ovulating??? I'm lost

hey, ive gotten that twice since my d and c , still no af, boo hiss. feelin shitty this eve, i just miss my baby, hope this means af is on way i always get more emotional :)
u could still be ovulating, ur system may not be back to nrmal and it can happen early or late. no help to u but ......... :hugs: good luck

hey, ive gotten that twice since my d and c , still no af, boo hiss. feelin shitty this eve, i just miss my baby, hope this means af is on way i always get more emotional :)
u could still be ovulating, ur system may not be back to nrmal and it can happen early or late. no help to u but ......... :hugs: good luck

Aww I hope you af comes for you soon!!! :hugs:

I felt some twinges today. Im kinda anxious now to see what the next few weeks bring. I read an article that said after a d&c you can ovulate anywhere from 2-5wks depending n how long it takes your hcg levels to drop under 5. Also that ewcm in abundance is a good indicator of the uterine lining rebuilding itself. Does it hold true not sure but it sure made me feel better.

How is everyone doing? Hope your all having a good week!

yay Bethany!!! So excited you have your af! Opk is definately a great idea to see where you stand this cycle. :) I think keep thinking mines on its way too but not quite sure. I have heard cycles can be shorter after a MC but hopefully yours is normal or better yet a healthy bfp that stays 40wks!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Thanks! In addition to OPKs I thought about maybe taking soy isoflavones to...encourage ovulation. Going too far you think?

Lol nope! :) your ready to try again!!! Wishing you a lasting bfp this cycle with a healthy baby on the way!!!

ThinkPositiv- Its okay to have a glass after everything you been through. Crossing my fingers for you that you have some good news for us soon!!! I was told that the first 4wks nothing we ingest is shared with the baby. so many babies are conceived by partying and come out fine! :)

I have strong effects from caffeine. It keeps me wake forever!!! I find it takes a long time to leave my system. So I try to only have it on occasion. I like sprite and root beer though for carbonation since its caffeine free. As for alcohol Im not crazy about that either. I like being in control of myself and feel very guilty drinking. On the other hand sometimes its nice to have a drink on occasion and feel relaxed. After I finally have a healthy bundle of joy I know that I'll treat myself to a nice glass of something not so strong since ill finally want to relax!

i miss caffeine, but dont find it really need it

jen435 - its not to late to O...i O'd on day 38 post D&C...or i mean that was my positive OPK....the the last MC I O'd on day 31. your body needs time....i wish i had O'd earlier...but i wont if we caught the egg this time!

no boob pain before BFP last time was how i just knew i was pregnant..... and it usually starts 8DPO... i am 8DPO....the day is nearly done and no boob pain.... hmmmmm....wonder....but i could be off by a day or 2....

headed back for my set tomorrow ladies, so likely wont be back on for a few days. keep me posted!

i lived in thailand for only 3 months, i hve about 4 words , hee hee. it is such a hard language to learn, even when i was saying the words they were laughing cos if the sound is off it changes the meaning of the word apparently :)
texas sounds cool, i would love to go with him or visit him but flights r too dear and i wouldnt get the time off work to go, boo hiss. maybe one day soonish :) if i win the lotto il pop oer when i o to be sure i dont miss a month. :)
i like rainy days up to a point, we get far too many of them. i went travelling for a yr and kind of missed our mild weather , it didnt take me long to get used to and sick of when i got home :)

Missed this! Yeah he has been trying to teach me Thai but he has decided we just need to move so I'll learn. I hate going to Thai restaurants and markets with him because they speak rapidly and I don't understand. But it must be rare for a farang to speak so well because we have lots of friends who sing his praises lol
Texas is ok. I am unappreciative because it is hot :) ugh not kidding, just got pulled over by Border Patrol while camping and they ask for my passport. Um, I don't need my passport to travel within my own country! GRRR. They didn't ask my spouse for a passport and he looks closer to foreign than me. Annoyed.

jen435 - its not to late to O...i O'd on day 38 post D&C...or i mean that was my positive OPK....the the last MC I O'd on day 31. your body needs time....i wish i had O'd earlier...but i wont if we caught the egg this time!

no boob pain before BFP last time was how i just knew i was pregnant..... and it usually starts 8DPO... i am 8DPO....the day is nearly done and no boob pain.... hmmmmm....wonder....but i could be off by a day or 2....

headed back for my set tomorrow ladies, so likely wont be back on for a few days. keep me posted!

Thank you! Not getting.my hopes up but im excited.

Goodluck! I really hope you get your bfp! All symptoms are differant with every pregnancy. Do try.not to read into symptoms too much. Im cheering for you. Hoping for some good news soon.

Missed this! Yeah he has been trying to teach me Thai but he has decided we just need to move so I'll learn. I hate going to Thai restaurants and markets with him because they speak rapidly and I don't understand. But it must be rare for a farang to speak so well because we have lots of friends who sing his praises lol
Texas is ok. I am unappreciative because it is hot :) ugh not kidding, just got pulled over by Border Patrol while camping and they ask for my passport. Um, I don't need my passport to travel within my own country! GRRR. They didn't ask my spouse for a passport and he looks closer to foreign than me. Annoyed.

it is def rare, when i was there even the people living there for years and years only had conversational thai, most werent fluent, its a v difficult language to learn.
i think we all dont appreciate our country enough , :winkwink:

Well I think AF should be gone very soon! Upped my dosage of soy to 200 mg. Still no side effects.

im a bit thick i missed the really exciting part of this message , oh fingers crossed for u hon , i really hope u get ur bfp :dust::dust::yellow:

Well I think AF should be gone very soon! Upped my dosage of soy to 200 mg. Still no side effects.

still no sign of mine, have really sharp pain last nt and today though, im a wee bit worried about it but hope its just a bad af coming :thumbup:
i will def have to wait till oh gets back in july now cos even if it came now he is gone in a week. peed off now boo hiss!!
but im happy for u bethany, u wil get ur bfp before u know it hee hee xxxxxx:dust::yellow:

my pregnancy test strips finally came in the post and i got a negative. it means my body is getting back to normal yey. :) and i can stop worrying that the pain means d and c wasnt complete, :)

Lillysmom - yay for a bfn (nvr thought I'd say that)!!! I hope your af comes soon now and your dh comes how just in time for you to try again!!!

Storked - so excited for you! Your bfp will be here before you know it! I have faith! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->