ttc after a d&c

Laura glad Simon is so eat better and hope it continues!

Jess I think I the lifetime movie may be good therapeutically for many. I read a few reviews and it states that it shows hope to others who have had loses and shows that, hard as it is, it is possible to move on.

Well Angel bfn this morning at 13 dpo. I had ANOTHER dream with positive tests last night too. Have been sleeping terrible and peeing a lot middle of the night. So something hormonal is on the bend. If my LP is 16 days it is still early

Oh fx Leslie Xx
Sorry for my pea brain but it nor on meds this cycle are u?
Fx for bfp xxx

Love to all.
Nice weather here too.
Took Simon out fir a little bit on the,grass earlier
He loved it ;-)
Prob shouldn't have cos he is still sick but it's not cold
We both needed to get out
My nephews communion today.
we didn't go cos munchkin is sick
Some days I do feel like I'm missing out
But he won't be sick forever.

My Sis hone from hosp
They thought she had punctured lung
But doesn't thank God
They reckon it was a reaction to anaesthetic

Love to my ladies ;-)

My cycle has been so long I would forget too... I'm on day 40 :). I was on clomid day 5-9 but it obviously did nothing.

Hope Simon feels better but glad you were able to enjoy part of the day! Time flies huh with all these bdays coming up!

I don't think I ever quite moved on from my mc. It totally screwed me up... to this day. Even with this darling little baby here, I still find myself crying and longing for my baby that I lost. I woke up in the middle of the night crying and saying, "I want my baby!" over and over again. Sometimes when I am out with my family this strange thing happens, even though all 3 girls are with me I feel like a child is missing and I freak out a little bit. Almost 2 years ago this happened to me and I never feel better. Sometimes I think I might be suffering from ptsd.

My cycle has been so long I would forget too... I'm on day 40 :). I was on clomid day 5-9 but it obviously did nothing.

Hope Simon feels better but glad you were able to enjoy part of the day! Time flies huh with all these bdays coming up!

U must be sick of waiting.
Were ur cycles always that long hon?
So symptoms shouldn't be Clomid related cos too long gone.
Fx for u babe.
Please let dreams come true xxx

I don't think I ever quite moved on from my mc. It totally screwed me up... to this day. Even with this darling little baby here, I still find myself crying and longing for my baby that I lost. I woke up in the middle of the night crying and saying, "I want my baby!" over and over again. Sometimes when I am out with my family this strange thing happens, even though all 3 girls are with me I feel like a child is missing and I freak out a little bit. Almost 2 years ago this happened to me and I never feel better. Sometimes I think I might be suffering from ptsd.

Jess I still feel a bit sad when I tthink of lile
Its normal. We had a loss.
But I remind myself if I had lile I wouldn't have Simon.
Plus she is my happy little Angel now, skipping around heaven looking out for us ;-)
If u feel really badly affected soon I'd look for a way to fund peace.
U won't be able to move on properly otherwise.
For me it was lots of crying ;-) Reiki, Angel cards and ye fixed me ;-)
It might be something completely different for u.
U know best what would help u most.
A little ceremony with ur family for bub or something xxx
Hugs xxx

Coming up to lile anniversary soon too
It's so close to Simon's bday.
I don't feel really sad but strangely I feel nervous about it.
Half afraid it will hit me closer to it
But I think I'm ok now.

Love t all xxx

Jess sorry you are having those feelings and dreams about your angel. I imagine it was tough for you since there were not immediate answers...still can't believe you waited so long for results post D&E. My best friend went through a similar loss at 18 weeks about 7 years ago and her LO's results were inconclusive. Heartbreaking.

Laura ~ Get better little Simon :hugs: Can't believe he'll be 1 in less than 2 weeks!!

Leslie ~ You're still in the game! So extra :dust: for a shy BFP! Think pink, second line that is!

:wave: ladies! Went to the zoo today...perfect weather all around! Wasn't too humid or too hot. I have to share this sign, it cracked me up...wonder who got hit that they had to post it:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2
Laura my cycles were never this long until after d and c. It could just be my body regulated after going off of birth control and my cycles really are this messed up. Had been on birth control way too long to know. How is Simon doing?

Jess did you watch the movie? I still have it recorded for when I have time. I don't think any of us will ever forget or get over our loss...just gets easier with time. Completely understand what you are saying.

Angel hope you enjoyed the zoo..that's a great sign there lol.

Hope everyone is doing well, happy Monday!
I did test yesterday and bfn. Gonna test again tomorrow if no AF but she should be due tomorrow. Cramps started couple days ago as well bleh.

Leslie- Go away cramps, unless it's a baby making room! FX'd tomorrow is the lucky day!

:wave: ladies! Happy Monday! xoxo

Here's P's 9 month sneak peek pic...the kid just won't smile for her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
And my amateur shots of his teeth (kid makes all kinds of faces for me!):

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Jess, so sorry to hear.. I too still have a hard time when I think about my three angels. I don't think we will ever fully get over it. Its really such a traumatic thing to go through. :hugs:

Leslie, All your dreams have me soooo hopeful for you. I think its a great sign! I didn't get 2 of my +HPT's until 14dpo. Both were stark white/negatives on 13dpo then BOOM! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Angel, You little man is too darn cute! I agree...smiles or not you are in for some trouble with the girls too! heheh

Laura, eeeekkkk days until Simon turns one! I cant believe it!!!!! Just seems like yesterday everyone was pregnant!

Bethany, How are you doing doll? Is it getting warm out where you guys are at?

Jen & Lisa, hope all is well with you ladies!

Hope I didn't miss anyone... CD14 today and opk's are stark white. :( I don't get it. I don't know if acu is making things better or worse for me. I love my acu ladies so I don't know what to do. My dominant follicle was at 15mm on Friday so I thought for sure I would surge by now but not so much. I just sent a text to my PA to see what she thinks. Maybe I need to trigger?

hey ladies i feel each of u should have proper post before i update but its been a challange on phone and crazy life.

laura glad sis is home. cant believe simon will be 1 soon! this year flew by offering many challanges. ur an amazing mommy and ur son is so cute♡ ur little angel is watching over u both!! its normal to miss and be sad is right. i miss liam dearly

jess hugs ur loss was extremely traumatic but the love for your child will always remain. ur baby angel is with you always!! i always tell myself i cant fear death as one day ill not want to leave my earth family but i have a son to meet and it makes me feel better. snuggle ur sweet daughters. ur blessed even with all obsticals may face with them. ur so strong!

leslie fxd for bfp! i to dreamed of mine before it came. lots of baby dust ur way!!

lisa hi! how are u and elena? i love all ur pics♡

bethany hi!! must say same for u kitty and lorelie pics love them!

angel peirce is sooo cute!! love his facial expressions! that sign at zoo so funny. howdid he likeit there? we took zoo she loved the animals and got so excited pointing clapping trying to talk. she cryed when we left the bobcat. she kept pointing calling it a kitty!! think i was her favorite animal.

so i been very crazy here. zoeys had high fevers since thurs and uncomfortable screams/crys since weds :/ dr on fri thought ear infection but after 105.3 fevers not breaking lower then 101.6 since fri am we ended at er and dr there said no sign of any ear infection at all. so hes thinking viral ear infection must of been. idk whats happening with her but its scary. laura idk how u manage his seizures and all u do. ur amazing♡♡ last few days have been scary for me.

wow!! peirce has 5 teeth already!! go peirce!

idk if i anwsered this but i havent temped yet :( have to wait til end june

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->