So no go on thickening

His tooth is still only about a third of way up
I think second one might have a spike up but hard yo check
He is working on top one now ;-)
Silly teeth.

Love to all

15 hrs up.
That's so long for her age.
Simon would barely manage 4 or 5 before a nap.

Amy I love your avatar <3

Leslie ~ FX'd for you!

Laura ~ Wishing your sister a speedy recovery and Simon a quick adjustment to his meds.

Jess ~ Hurray for sleeping meds. A well rested Natalie will hopefully make the days easier...now to get Soph to nap!

Jen, Lisa & Bethany Smooches for the girls!

I had P's 9 month pics done today. Little stinker refused naps today so of course he took a crummy nap on the ride over! He woke as we arrived only to be a noncompliant baby any time the camera was trying to snap away! Oh well. Little grumpy fella, I knew better. He goes to bed at 7:30pm, so it was my fault for thinking he could handle a 6:30pm shoot (6:30 is bath time, we start winding down not up!). :dohh: Lesson learned. :jo: As for teeth, they are going to be my demise! Pierce has 3 in on the bottom and one just about to break through on top...an odd way to come in. I thought they were supposed to be symmetrical :shrug:

Hi ladies
Just popping by to let you know I decided to test at 11dpo today because I had a dream I had a positive. Bfn of course. I do realize last month I had a 16 day LP though.
Almost Friday! Will catch up soon <3

I had the same dream the day before my bfp. Can't wait to see if your dream comes true. Btw, 11 dpo is still quite early. I got negatives on 11dpo and 12 dpo and got my positive the day after af was due at 15 dpo. I tested because at 14 dpo, I had a very realistic dream I got my bfp and the next day my dream came true! :hugs: and hoping this is it Leslie!

Thanks Jess I know it's early I just had an urge :) I will test again at 13dpo and then probably 15dpo. As I said AF came at 16 dpo last time so who knows

Morning Ladies!!!

Leslie, yes still early but your dream makes me feel like this is it!!!

Angel, Sorry about P's lack of napping. Im sure the pics turned out great!

Laura, hope Simon's tummy settles and he is able to enjoy his food. :)

Jess, very glad to hear that the drs were able to give Natalie something to help her sleep. I hope that the next appt goes well and that this is the beginning of a peaceful path for you all. <3

Bethany, where are yooooouuuuu???? :friends:

Jen & Lisa... :flower:

Hope everyone is well!

Hi ladies. Everyday its getting harder and harder to find the time to get on here. My 3 girls keep me busy, but thankfully I can squeeze some time here and there. I want to be there for u ladies. I consider all of u of good friends and u have all been there for me when I needed support, after my mc, during ttc, during Sophies first year of life and throughout all of my family and marital problems. I am very thankful to you ladies for all of your support! :hugs:

:wave: ladies!

FX'd your dream was a premonition Leslie!

Hope Simon is better Laura xoxo

Hi Angel, hope you and Pierce are doing good! Is it hot over where you live? We are having a heat wave over here, it already hit 100 degrees! Poor Sophie doesn't handle the heat too well. No matter how cool we try to keep her she sweats during her sleep. She seems to overheat very quickly. How does Pierce do in the heat? I'm sure he has a lot of cute summer outfits!

I went way overboard with Sophia's clothes. I discovered Hartstring clothing store at the outlets, so I went crazy over there and at Gymboree. Sophie has a huge wardrobe. I looked into her closet yesterday and realized she has at least 50 outfits, I know its ridiculous but at least I am going to donate them when she grows out of them. I am sure there are outfits she will never even get around to wearing.lol. She is one spoiled baby, toys and everything! Hope you and Pierce have a nice weekend!

Laura, I can't believe Simon is turning 1 so soon! So excited, I wish I could visit him on his b-day! I hope he is starting to feel better. So do you already have his b-day planned out? :hugs:

TGIF ladies!

Laura I'm sorry meds weren't agreeing with Simon :/ have they figured out anything new? Glad your sister is doing well and hope it continues!

Jess you do an amazing job coming on here while tending to 3 girls! How is the sleeping medication working for Natalie?

Angel do we get to see 9 month pictures of pierce? :)

Amy I also love your avatar pic! How is everything going? Are you still doing acupuncture? I have a hard time. I being bitter towards others that get pregnant so easily. I know it will be better one day but I also wish I didn't have these thoughts now. How do you deal with it?

Lisa hope you and Elena are doing well! How is OH doing as a new father?

Jen what date do you start the temp job? Best of luck!

Bethany hope you and the family are doing well. Lorelei is so photogenic and I love seeing your pictures!

AFM I am also hoping the dream means something but I've had dreams like this before and it's nothing other than my obsessive brain. The dream was odd because the psychiatric nurse practitioner was there that I work with watching the lines change on the tests. What that means to me is that work is stressful and ttc is probably taking a toll on my emotions! I have hope that our appointment is coming up either way.
My symptoms have been different this month but I know that happens sometimes. Boobies not sore, continued bloating and gas, not much in the form of cramps, stomach has been very iffy ( that can be normal for me though), very tired. We will see with tomorrow's test although is still early.

Thanks guys.
He is,maybe a little better but not loads.
Jess I'm not sure on his bday.
Was gonna invite my Sis and her kids and my Mon and dad in on the day.
ThEn do something with Eoin family Sat.
We will see how my Sis is and how Simon is.
I can't believe nearly his first bday
Simon has loads of clothes too.
Mostly from his cousins
Tons of stuff he hadn't worn but we pass it back to my Sis for of us has more kids.
Then pass it on ;-)
I'm thinking I prob won't now but u never,know later.
Lots of bdays coming up here Xx

FX'd for tomorrow's test Leslie!

Laura ~ I hope everyone is well enough and in fantastic spirits for Simon's big day!

Jess ~ Oh the clothes Soph must have (Simon too)! How has Natalie's sleep been? I'm glad you find the time to come on here. Will you have a party for Sophia?

Amy ~ How is your Dad? TGIF!

Jen ~ How was the temp work?

Bethany ~ Baby girl must keep you super busy!

Lisa ~ How is Elana?

Pierce's top tooth finally broke all the way through! Maybe I'll get better sleep tonight. The photographer contacted me and wasn't able to give me a preview to post today, but she promised one this weekend :) Hope everyone us staying cool (or warm Lisa)

Don't know about time differences and what channels you ladies all have but wanted to mention that the lifetime network is airing a movie here Saturday night about a couple that went through a still birth and the journey through pregnancy again. The director wrote it based on his own life situation. I will probably cry through the whole thing but I'm going to record it. Definitely helps out awareness out there.

Leslie, thanks for mentioning the lifetime movie. I consider the loss of my Angelica Rose a stillbirth. Even though I was 19 weeks I had to go through the birth and everything. Still a horrific nightmare to this day. Maybe I will watch it with dh and invite my mom to watch. When are u testing again?

:hugs: Jess.

You are brave to watch a Lifetime movie! Have the tissues handy :cry: Any news from poas today Leslie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->