ttc after a d&c

Aw bummer Angel!

My DH should be home Sunday. Pretty stoked!
Yeah, we bought a fairy outfit for L to wear on her birthday :)
Currently reading Anything That Moves by Dana Goodyear. How about you?

I'm having a difficult time ladies. I've started to cramp and am bleeding a bit. It's like déjà vu. Going in for a scan tomorrow instead of Friday.
Have to be honest I probably won't trust the scan because last time things looked good on the scan until a few days later when it changed :(

I'm having a difficult time ladies. I've started to cramp and am bleeding a bit. It's like déjà vu. Going in for a scan tomorrow instead of Friday.
Have to be honest I probably won't trust the scan because last time things looked good on the scan until a few days later when it changed :(

Praying all is well Leslie! If it's any consolation I bled with Pierce (bright red at times) xoxo Stick little beans, keep sticking! :dust:

Thanks ladies. My worries are boobs hurting less and cramping. How long did you bleed with pierce, Angel? Did you feel any cramping? It does help to hear things like that. I also had a thought of the possibility of the old follicles hatching because the doc said there were leftovers and could happen. I know obsessing and analyzing doesn't help, but it's so hard not to!

My boobs hurt like mad, then they suddenly stopped only to hurt again...I freaked out at 9 weeks because I had several days without any symptoms (even no ms)! My bleeding was off and on with Pierce...Dr said it was just my cervix being sensitive. My sister bled every month when her period would have been due. It's so scary Leslie, you aren't filling a pad are you? Cramping is normal too, your uterus is heavy now so it's going to feel like AF is coming. There are two healthy beans growing in there...it could very well be an old follie OR your corpus lutem causing the cramps!

No, I'm wearing a liner and spotting. The cramps are more moderate and continuous, not like how I was cramping before.
I have no idea what corpus lutem is! Either way, thank you Angel for making me feel more calm for the time being.

Leslie, I also bled during my pregnancy with Sophia. I had cramping all through my pregnancy, along with spotting, I didn't get any morning sickness and I never got sore boobs. So it terrified me, but Sophie was always healthy. I never got an answer as to why I was bleeding and it was bright red. I ended up in the ER but Sophie was always just fine. At one point they said they thought I had a subchorrionic hematoma. Eventually the bleeding turned to spotting and then just old blood. I always waited for the ms to come in but it never did. I never got sore boobs either. FX all is well and the bleeding is just a sensitive cervix. Some women just bleed during pregnancy, sometimes there is a reason but sometimes there is no explanation. Big :hugs: hon.

Aw bummer Angel!

My DH should be home Sunday. Pretty stoked!
Yeah, we bought a fairy outfit for L to wear on her birthday :)
Currently reading Anything That Moves by Dana Goodyear. How about you?

Oh you'll have to post pics of Lorelie in costume :) I'm trying to catch up on my Stephanie Plum series and reading Clockwork Prince. I can't give a book my undivided attention like I used to, so it takes me a lot longer to finish one! I've an audiobook I'm going to give a try :thumbsup: Hurray for the return of your DH! It's not easy playing single Mom!

:wave: ladies!

Laura ~ How'd the speech & language appt go? I hope things have slowed down for you :flow:

Thanks Laura :) so far so good. Haven't had a chance to update here but I did update my journal. Thank you for the concern

Laura ~ How'd the speech & language appt go? I hope things have slowed down for you :flow:

Hey xxx
We r fine.
Just never seem to hve spaRe time anymore
But nit in a bad way
I've started Mom and baby Pilates
Starting to go to jamboree tomorrow
And take s to pool once a week.plus his appointments

Nd his physio etc
Busy busy

Speech a.nd,l ang feeding review went fine
She said he is doing better than I thought :-D
Ie not far behind
She is going yo do a. Sensory block with us
To stimulate the muscles,And sensitivity in his mouth
He is doing well with New. Food.
He isn't choking but now his reflux is worse cos of diet change
Doh

How ye doin hon xxx

Hi Amy
Happy Fridays xxx

Leslie ill check journal Xx

Love to aall xxx

Laura I'm glad he us doing better than you thought but sorry the acid reflux is worse. Hope that subsides soon as he gets use to the new diet. Xoxo

Hi ladies. I had a D&C for retained product in July with a Mirena insertion. Come end of August I had it removed because I hated it and still really wanted to try for another baby. Got my first natural AF 16 days ago, was super light and lasted a max of 3 days. I am now either ovulating today or 1DPO. So the countdown is on :)

Sorry for ur losses hon
Welcome xxx
Fx for fast bfp for u with a sticky bean xxx

Love to all xxx

Hi there
I am CD13 post D&C I was 11 weeks and started spotting went for a scan and no hb. Hubby and I are devastated but wanted to try again, so I am being careful with myself and as a lot of others have said going with the if an egg implants my body was ready. I still feel very lost and empty and just want that feeling back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->