TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Yep.... New ticker! You inspired me! Lol. I always think it's fun to see your fruit ticker and realized I should have one of those too!

You all made me want the fruit too!

Daisy- I can't believe you r a squash!

Future- in glad you don't have that job anymore if you didn't like it, less stress for you I hope.

Kate - hope you start to feel better soon. You are almost halfway through!

Heavyheart- hope you r doing ok! Sorry to hear about the gest diab, that would be hard to deal with along with just being preg too

Mirage - symptoms came and went here too and eventually it's nice to just have a little break as they come back and then you want them to ease up again

How have you been hopeful? Yay for 2nd tri!!!!!

Hard to believe I only have 2 fruits left! :shock:

Hi daisy- its going to go so fast and then your baby will be here!

I've been good. Stretching feelings that freak me out. I weighed 2 lbs less this morning than 2 days ago and weighed 4 lbs more tonight. Got some pulled muscle pain in my right butt cheek! Maybe from sitting in meetings all day. hoping it goes away. Don't have another scan until next thurs so can't wait for that. I went off of progesterone suppositories yesterday, going off lovenox (blood thinner) jan30 and weaning off the prednisone (steroid pills) now for the next 4 wks. They think I had implantation issues in the past so did them to rule anything out as to why things wouldn't implant right.
Will be nice to be off of these. I still take baby asp daily.
I can't wait for spring when the days are longer and it's warmer! Your baby will be here by then!

omg two fruits, so excited.

daisy - would you mind sharing your birth story with us ? perhaps your one with megan too?

im just feeling off, hot, cold, weak, sore back, achy tummy, etc. starting to come around, going to get a scan next thursday, scares me that people lose their babies this far along. scary really, i pray to god im not one of those statistics :(

Kate... I'll write Megans birth story later today on here! It's fun to think about! And of course will be updating you whenever I have another birth story! Wow... Crazy thought there! Ha! Dh called this morning and saw a sign for a trace adkins concert in Rochester but he didn't see the date. He called back after he looked online and said.. March 16. I'm like wait... We will be 37 weeks exactly on that day! Megan was born on 37 weeks and they are saying Ill be induced again! Lol I said sorry, don't think we are going! Lol he knew he said, just thought it was ironic that it was mid march.

Dh's cousin that miscarried.. She hadn't had any ultrasounds before her miscarriage. I honestly don't know the issue of why she miscarried. Her sister told me that she didn't have testing done afterwards either. Her sister didn't even think she had heard the heartbeat with the doppler yet... She has 2 other kids and she is kind anti drs with her pregnancies and births. She had a midwife deliver her last time as well. What happened to her scared me for a while to as it can happen, but it is sooo rare at that stage.

Hopeful... I have sciatic issues during pregnancy.... Is your butt issue maybe that? Stretchy pains are not fun.... And they last the rest of the pregnancy! And I'm sure yours are worse being twins! Lots going on in there!

I'm still on my baby aspirin as well. Was told I won't go off of it til maybe 36 weeks or something?

Daisy- I went to acupuncture today and they said it is sciatica. Doesn't go down my legs though so trying to massage it out!

Yay, the fruit is catching! lol

Being at home in the evening is nice. I can get more done and relax more too. Overall I think it will be a benefit.

Hopeful- I think I've had a few times of feeling fluttery-type sensations. Have you felt that yet? I'm pretty sure now that it isn't gas. :) I can't wait until kicks happen! I'm starting to have an itsy-bitsy bump too. Still nothing anyone else would notice- but I love it knowing bubs is there.

Daisy- you're almost there, so exciting!!

My sciatica doesn't go down my leg either..., it starts in my lower back and goes down my butt. Sometimes it gets aggravated and feels horrible... Hard to even walk. I have dh massage mine :winkwink: I also use heat with a rice sock which seems to help a bit.

Future, glad you are seeing the benefits to being home! And so exciting you are feeling baby!!!! I felt Megan at 17 weeks and this baby at 12 weeks.

I'm tired tonight so will write megans birth story tomorrow. :thumbup:

Today the afternoon slump seems to be hitting me a lot sooner- it's only 1:30 and my eyes feel soo heavy! I have a session at 2:00 that I need to perk up for :). After that is finished I may try to take a nap- we'll see how it goes. I'm so glad that it is Friday! Totally am ready for the weekend!

I'm having a rough day. I've been contracting and cramping. Got a dr appt in an hour. The nurses keep thinking I'm fine... But i don't feel fine. Middle of the night contractions were 3 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds. A shower made them seem to go away though. Lately seems like they are 1-2 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds which doesn't really seem possible so I'm so confused. Maybe it's just that I'm so crampy that everything feels like a bh? Either way I want them to check me and check on these contractions. Feel like I've come so far I don't want to start having major issues now!! I over did it yesterday and knew as soon as I came home for dinner that I did. But still... Never had this before. And it's a little scary! Need some hugs!

Daisy- I'll be praying for you! I hope that everything is ok! Please take it easy and relax with your feet up in the meantime. Let us know what the Dr. says.

Well I'm not dilating but they are so close together and the fact that they had peaks last night like real contractions. Bh to me always just felt like tightenings. Which these feel like now, but always was told that it's not good if they are in a pattern like they have been or so many in an hour. Kasson is like 15 minutes from Rochester and had like 6 tightenings ( not like a contraction peak though) between the 2 towns!

I'm still not feeling great so still taking it easy. Dh came home from work by 9am to help with Megan so I could rest. So all I've done all day is drink water, lay in the tub, or lay on my left side.

Do dr said I'm not dilating but 40% effaced which he wasnt sure if that meant anything or not. So he said if they get worse to call in. But then said maybe it's all bowel related vs my uterus. Which its not! I've had a baby and know what contractions feel like, and last night especially felt like early labor with Megan. He took a urine sample too incase of infection being the issue.

I'm glad I went in to get checked as I was worried these were doing something.

:hugs: to you Daisy!! Glad you made it to the doc. Sounds like things are ok, fx crossed those contractions stop...take it easy hun!

I'm slowly getting better. I've done nothing all weekend and if I do anything then I notice I get way more bh in a row. Otherwise they are more like every 5-15 minutes apart. Which is still a lot really but it's way better than 3 minutes apart or 1-2 minutes apart tht they were on Friday. But at least no pattern now to them. My bump is so sore and achey like it really got a work out. I feel best in the tub or shower. Dh had been awesome and done everything. And mil made us some food and they came over last night and helped keep Megan occupied for a while. We will see how tomorrow goes without anyone else here to help out. Thinking Megan and I may just watch some cartoons and read some books. Lol she is sick with a horrible cold and teething so she doesn't feel like doing much anyway which is lucky for me.

wow lots a lot of bh, i had no idea they were that frequent, freakes me out a little. i hope you are feeling much better soon!

Well they weren't that frequent with Megan and EVERYTHING I've read said you shouldnt get more than 5 in an hour. But my hospital doesn't seem to be worried. They have said that 2nd time moms get way more bh... But I still don't think this is normal. My thought is to take it easy all week and if they get worse go see a different dr. But otherwise I have an appt next monday ( with one of the better drs )and going to ask About this then. Im really crampy today and bump is still sore. Again... Don't remember feeling like this with Megan. I was a bit crampy after she was engaged.. But this baby isn't even engaged. I didn't have lots of bh with her until a few weeks before she was born so that was more like 35 weeks. And they weren't in a pattern like this. I would get them sometimes in the evening but not every few minutes... More like every 20-40 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->