TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Daisy- try to rest as much as you can! I hope they'll slow down for you and you'll feel less sore.

bh make me nervous ill be driving across the country around 31 weeks and i wont be very close to hospitals so im nervous that i wil get them and think they are labor pains.. ahhh
so much to think about. i have my scan (anatomy) on thursday, kind of nervous, hope baby Reid is okay :)

oh daisy seems you've had a rough time of it since i was last here, i really hope you and baby are doing good and your getting plenty rest :hugs:

kgriffin - how exciting your scan is coming up, still feels like forever till mines :dohh: will you be finding out what your having??

hope everyone else is keeping well :hugs::hugs:

I have a midwife appointment on friday, ill get to hear baby heart beat for the first time......iam nervous though i keep scaring myself into thinking something has went wrong, iam having to fight against feeling like that. I bought a doopler :dohh: was so stupid and i wish i hadnt, its to use from 21weeks (didnt know till i opened it and it said in the manual) but i tried it anyway and didnt hear anything and its freaked me out :cry: friday cant come quick enough!!! xxx

Yay for your scan coming up Kate!!! So exciting! And really dont worry about bh... Just because I had this crazy week doesn't mean this is the norm! I never had any worries with megan. I had some bh when in yellowstone with her around 23 weeks as I was dehydrated and even those werent scary. Being dehydrated can bring on bh as well as overdoing it which I was doing both that week. They were just tightenings and very obvious that they were fine. After drinking more water and taking a break they stopped. I think these this time for me were only a result of when I was sick. I knew I was still run down and yet kept trying to be supermom. I'd had a busy week and didn't rest enough. I know I wasn't drinking enough either. And then I was pushing that heavy cart around the store for 2 hrs which was dumb. It was so heavy that I could barely push it. :dohh: so it was me being stupid. It's not normal to have so many bh in an hour or regular like I had them.

Heavy heart... I'm sure everything is fine! :hugs: good luck on Friday!

I'm feeling better every day. Was still crampy yesterday but bh were very few and very far between. ( like hours without them) :happydance: noticed last night and this morning that the cramps seem to have eased a bit too, so resting is helping!

Daisy I'm glad your starting to feel better! I can't believe your so close!! How exciting!!

Kate-I know your excited about your scan!

Heavy-Don't torture yourself, everything is fine hun! Friday will be here in no time!

Afm- Be careful what you ask for,lol!! looks like I have allllllll day sickness. There's nothing like being nauseous and NEVER actually get sick! I'm still loving it all though! DH is doing everything possible to make me happy! I am driving myself crazy a bit though because I want a chilli dog sooooooo bad but this not eating hot dogs thing is killing me,lol...All the foods I want are on the stay away list :-(

I'm an orange today! I can't believe 1 more week and I'll be 4 months :) seems kinda crazy. I'm getting so excited to get to 20 wks so we can hopefully find out the gender!

Mirage... You can eat hotdogs!!! why are they on your do not eat list? I was told they were fine as long as they were heated through to steaming. ( so I would make them at home vs a street vender) Same with lunch meat. ( so sandwiches are fine... Even subway... Just have them heat the meat in the microwave ) Sorry about feeling sick.. It's no fun! But FYI... Vomiting doesn't make it go away so hope you don't start getting that too.

Did anyone try sea bands or ginger? Neither helped me but I've heard that they can sometimes help. Ginger has to be real ginger though... Ginger ale doesn't count I read. You can get other brands or things though with real ginger in them. Babiesrus sells the sea bands I know.

Yay for being an orange future!!!! When is your next dr appt? Have they set a date for your scan yet?

I drank a lot of ginger ale and it helped me :)

Friday Feb 10th will be the 16 wk check up. I'll get to schedule the u/s at that appointment for when I'm 20 wks so I'll find out soon what day that will be on!

:happydance: it will be here before you know it!

Hard to believe 66 days for me! At the most! If they are saying inducing again it could be anywhere from 45 -66 days! That seems crazy! And nothing is getting done of course since I'm supposed to be taking it easy! Oh well.. Baby won't care if things are done or not, suppose I shouldn't care either for the most part. Maybe I'll have to rewrite a list and figure out what's most important down to least important so that at least the important ones get done ( like washing the baby clothes so she has something to wear!)

I think I've just worried myself crazy about bacteria in some foods that i'm even scared 2 cook a hot dog myself! lol, I know its crazy!!

ok I'm going to get a fruit ticker as well!lol!!

man i have missed a lot! hope everyone is doing great
im having a girl heavyheart, i hope everyones scans come quick! im nervous but i have a bump now! and i think i felt the baby move~

Yay for baby moving Kate!!!

Mirage... It's understandable wanting to be as careful as possible. I avoided caffiene all of first tri for the same reason. :hugs:

paranoia has got to be the top symptom of pregnancy lol.

Haha. Especially for us! Which is why it's so nice to be able to talk to each other!

daisy i can't beleive you are so close to the end!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ok I wrote and then clicked previous thread vs post so lost it. I'll post again in a bit.

LOL!! I'd have to agree Kate!!

Well I did it! I bought some hot dogs with no added anything so they were pretty expensive :growlmad: and cooked them for like 25 mins!! LOL!!! Best damn hot dogs ever!!:happydance: I was inspired to just do it because one of my friends just told me she was pregnant and she's a month ahead of me and she's been eating coney dogs 2 a day everyday for the last month!!

I'm sooooo anxious to tell everyone but we still have a while to go before we make that move!

Yay for hotdogs mirage!!!

So start of my birth story... I have borderline hypertension which is from my mom ( thanks mom). So drs have never been worried about it and it gets mentioned at physicals and appts but it's not high enough for them to worry about or meds.... Until I was pregnant. So megans pregnancy 2nd tri it was higher than they liked as they said normally bp goes down in 2nd tri. They didn't put me on meds but they had me coming in more often and I had to do 24 hr urine tests with the worry of pre eclampsia. In august I was told that stopping doing daycare would be a really good idea as if it went too high they were going to put me on bed rest. So after a vacation to yellowstone for 2 weeks I gave my families notice. I gave them til the end of sept to find new daycare. (my due date was dec 23) So the rest of pregnancy for me was filled with dr appts. They said high bp affects the placenta and they were worried about megan being small. They had me monitoring my bp at home daily and I was having weekly and then 2ce a week appts. I had a growth ultrasound at 33 weeks that showed Megan at 50%ile so she was still growing fine then. They were doing non stress tests twice a week and checking the fluid with utrasound every week. Towards the end they said we were biding time and hoping to make it

Ok now I'm annoyed.. I wrote like tons and it only saved part of what I wrote! :dohh: really confused by that!

Ok,,, so hoping to make it to 37 weeks. On 36+6 I had a growth ultrasound that they said showed that she had stopped growing. All her measurements were between 32-34 weeks and they said iugr. Her estimated weight was 4 1/2 -5 lbs at the most they said. So I went in that evening for induction.

They inserted cervadil which was like a tampon. It was in overnight and made me too crampy to sleep. Dh went home in the middle of the night for a shower and try to take a nap. I slept only about 1/2 hr early in the morning. So 12 hrs after they put the cervadil in they took it out. I had been measuring 1cm already before arriving to the hospital and it was the same. They inserted my iv and started pitocin around 8:30 am. I had a small breakfast and contractions started. They checked my bp every 15 minutes and then upped the pitocin right afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->