TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Congrats Kate! Those are awesome scan pics!

Daisy- that teddy bear with heartbeat is so sweet!

Future- I haven't asked about a 3d scan yet, would be cool though.

Do you girls get some round ligament pain? I had twinges since last night off and on and it freaks me out but they say it's normal. Whats interesting is I look a little bigger too.

Awww... Great scan pics Kate! Don't you love their little feet!!!

Hopeful.... Yes round ligament pain sucks... It's worse if you make sudden movements like sneezing or getting up from a chair too fast. So try to move more slowly and they happen a little less often. There's been a few times where I have to sit back down as I'm in such pain from them... Then they go away.

thanks ladies!

hopeful, chck out my posts from last weekend lol, i was having it really bad, totally normal my doc says, not to worry :)

daisy - i love the little feet, i can't believe in July we will have a daughter

It's been quiet on here for a while! Hope everyone is doing well :) I don't have much to report. Everything was good at my 12 week check up on Friday. I'm at 13wks today- so once I finish this week I'll be in second tri! :) I'm excited for that

Hi girls!

Future- my re counts second tri as beg 13 week! An online preg tracker says it's 12+1. I'm going with beg of 13 th wk.
Happy second tri!

my nt scan went great! They look like babies now, sooo cute!

Thanks hopeful- it feels good to be a peach :)

Good news about your scan! I can wait to see my LO again- I wish I got a 12 wk :( oh well!

Did you guys see that Mirage has her BFP? We'll have to invite her on over to this thread too!

Yes someone should tell mirage about this thread...

I've had a horrible week. Megan came down with a stomach bug Friday night. I caught a horrible cold Saturday. Then dh and I both caught the stomach bug. So 28 weeks pregnant with a head cold and stomach bug while trying to take care of a sick toddler = no fun!!!!! Im just trying to stay hydrated. Was able to drink a bit today... Yesterday I was too sick to drink anything more than a few sips. If I hadn't done better today I was going to go to dr to get an iv. But since I can drink now I think it will be ok.

Future.... 13 weeks is 2nd tri!!!( except on b&b which I think is odd). Yay for 2nd tri!!!!! And a peach!!!

Hopeful.... So glad to hear you had a good nt scan. It's so amazing how the babies change so fast! A couple of women in 3rd tri have had some very early babies lately and seeing those pics... It's just unreal thinking my baby is that size!

Aww Daisy- sorry to hear about everyone being sick! I'm glad you've been able to get more fluids today and shouldn't need an IV. NO FUN! I hope Megan feels better soon too! It's hard not to get sick when your LO is.

daisy - sorry to hear you have been having a good week

future - wow you are so far! i betyou feel great!

hopeful - i bet your sccans are amazing to look at, make sure you post your scans, im interested to see them!!

Sorry for the sickness daisy! And now it's going to get so cold out too, hope you all feel better!

Kate- I'm on another thread a lot where we've all had 3 or mc and are now preg. Here's a link to the pics I put on it! It's a few posts down on the screen

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-336.html

Congrats hopeful!! Great scan pics!

We are slowly recovering.... Dh is hoping to be back at work tomorrow. I overdid it earlier trying to clean things ( bedding and bathrooms and such... Ugh) and now regretting it. Need to rest and drink more water now.

get some rest daisy!! where is mirage! can't wait to congratulate her

I sent her a private message with a link to this thread... Hopefully she will show up to say hi!

I think my bubs is having a growth spurt- I've been having crampy feelings the last couple of days. (Not too painful or anything- so they're not bad/scary cramps, just noticeable). Last night I didn't sleep very well- I couldn't get comfortable at all! So today I'm feeling really drained. I turned off my alarm this morning and slept in an extra hour. I'm really achey- so I've decided to take it easy today. I may (or may not) go in to the studio this afternoon. I have a couple of things I should do- but they can wait another day too, so- I'd rather save up my energy to go to my night job. If during the day I feel like moving at all - I have stuff that needs to be done around the house and feel like that is more important to do than going in just to sit at my desk.

It's amazing how such a small little being could impact our lives so much isnt it? Maybe a bath would help future? Make sure your drinking lots of water...as being a bit dehyrated can also make me a bit crampy. And otherwise I'm sure bubs needs it if it's a growth spurt!

My baby got super active this week and now it's hard to sleep as she is just too big to ignore. As soon as I lay down she starts squirming and jabbing my sides. Lol

I'm staying home all day. I'm still miserable with my cold and still not quite over my stomach bug as food is all a bit iffy still. Plus it's freezing! Can you believe we are finally going to get some snow? I sure Megan will want to go play in it.... So I need to recover for that to happen!

Hi Ladies!!! Thanks for the thread Daisy! How's everyone?

Welcome mirage and congrats! Just saw your test from jan13, what's happened since then? Betas? Did you do BD and natural? I love a good bfp story and I haven't read the ttc after loss buddies thread for a long time except now just looked a little.

Thank You!!:) Yes we just bd at the right time.I didn't use opks although I was on the verge,lol. Looks like we conceived on New Years! How cool is that!lol!No betas yet soon hopefully! Having a fight with our insurance right now, I'm tempted to go to the er, I just need to know how high it is.I know its really early but I don't feel to pg. Ocassional nausea but thats it!!

hey everyone and welcome mirage, loving seeing you in here! congrats!!!!!!!!!

i work in healthcare and wasn't feeling well today, one of the nurses did a finger prick blood test and my blood sugar was super low, so i got sent to the doc right away, and now i have to be off work until monday, which isnt too bad, but... im suppposed to be training this week but my trainer has been shacy and calling in sick everyday, so im not actually going to get any training so its been far too stressful :(

hope you are all doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->