TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Just don't leave it for in the hospital parking lot... On the coldest day ever... With a new baby waiting to go home in it. :rofl: im sure that was the problem with installing that one. Lol The worst ones are the convertible ones though.... Vs the infant ones and trying to get them rear facing. That took us hours and we were not enjoying ourselves!

hey ladies!

did the crib get up future? Exciting

can't wait for nesting once we move! I will be moving from Vancouver - Toronto, so a 56 hour drive, lovely eh>?

Hi ladies wanted to pop in and catch up with how your all doing!

Hope your well daisy and you can hold on as long as you can :hugs::hugs:

lol i totally agree with the car seats :haha: those things are a nightmare, we learnt 2nd time round to to a practice fit before she arrived. I cant be in the room when hubby building the cot/ anything, we would kill each other:haha: i like to read instructions and do things in the right order and he likes to think he knows better than the instructions and guesses everything while having a man huff to himself!!! haha

well we had our 20wk scan on tuesday :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: everything was perfect and we found out we'r having a boy :happydance: over the moon, the perfect way to complete our family xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats HeavyHeart!!! The pic is beautiful.

My u/s is on Friday!!! I'm so excited :)

Congrats heavy heart! And yay for a boy! How exciting!

Good luck and have fun at your ultrasound on Friday future!

I may not make it to 37 weeks.. We will see. Had a nst today and baby didn't do well. They monitored me at the birth center today and they have now put me on bp meds. If they don't bring my bp down then they might induce me by Friday. I have another nst and another fluid check on thursday and hoping baby does better. Otherwise we might not leave. Hoping baby girl is ok. They want me to really notice her movements in the next 2 days and will need to go in if it's not enough movement. She hasn't been very active at all lately though.. So makes me nervous. Really don't want to deliver this early though as don't want baby to have to be in nicu.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs:

wow lots new with everyone eh

daisy i cant believe you cuold be a mom of 2 on friday! hopefully she stays cooking and moving around a lot, atleast for 2 more weeks!

hey everyone
We move back home in 8 weeks and it will take about a week to drive across the country, so our nursery wont get started for another 10 or so weeks, but im done work in 8 weeks so im hoping to immerse myself in that when I get there.

im also in maternity clothes and feeling frequent movements, i saw the baby move the other day when iw as looking at my bump, really amazing experience.

i also signed up for prenatal classes to start on May 15th, can't wait as ill meet other moms to be with my dh, since we wont know anyone in our new town, other than my parents. im looking forward to learning more about breast feeding, im hoping to express as well, but im taking it a day at a time, as i am not adverse to formula feeding at all either, but it would be nice to save the money! Is anyone considering cloth diapering?

daisy - sounds like it will be ok if she comes a little early but hoping she stays in there a couple of more weeks!

kate - i'm not cloth diapering but i've heard of some other girls who are. can't believe you have to move so far, will be really nice to have your parents around though, mine are 3 hours away and i wish i lived in my home town again.

congrats on a boy heavyheart! that is just perfect

future - how are you doing?

i have my level 2 ultrasound tomorrow, can't wait to see the cool pics. we pretty much know they are a boy and girl already though.

All these ultrasounds at once! How exciting!

I agree.... It would be nice to live in the same town as your mom! I'm 2 1/4 hrs away from mine so it's a bit of a drive for them to come or us to go there to see grandkids. It never seemed so long til driving it with Megan who has never loved car rides. She doesn't sleep in a car ever either which most kids do.

Meds are helping! So fx that baby can stay in til next Friday!

We don't cloth diaper. I've thought about it before but dh wasn't into the idea at all.

Kate - good to hear from you again. I haven't seen my belly moving yet- but I bet that is really cool! DH was thinking about cloth- but I'd rather wait until they're a little older if we do decide to try it. I don't think I could handle that much more extra laundry!

Hopeful good luck on your u/s. Mine is tomorrow!
I really feel like today is dragging by.

Hopeful - how was your us?

Future... Good luck tomorrow!

I'm not being induced yet! Thank goodness! Next nst and fluid check set for Monday. They weren't happy with my bp though so upped my meds. Boo!

Daisy- good to hear she is staying in there!

Have fun tomorrow future! It is a cool scan.

My u/s was great, they are doing awesome. I almost fainted lying there as it was so hot and lying on my back so I took a break and then was on my sides for the rest of it, scan took an hour. I still feel a little dizzy. It was so overwhelming to see all of that! Just can't believe everything that goes on in our bodies with the babies.

They confirmed again that its a boy and girl :) and are 10 ounces each.

Hopeful - glad to hear everything went good! Except the dizziness! Uck! It's an awesome scan with one baby ..I can't imagine having 2 in there!

Has it really hit you yet that you are having 2 babies?

Hi ladies!!!

So happy to read that all you're all doing well and your belly's are blooming! :flower:

I finally got my BFP last week - cried so many happy tears. I'm just past 5 weeks. I had blood tests straight away and my HCG was rising nicely so I just hope so much that it stays that way. I have my first scan next Sat to check everything and I'm on progesterone suppositories and aspirin.

Lily!!! :hugs: So so happy for you!!! Keep positive thoughts!! Lots of fx and positive vibes flowing your way!

congrats and welcome Lili!!!!!

future - guessing you are in your scan now? wasn't sure what time it was at

daisy- it's strange to think there are 2 in there, esp when you think of 4 hands, 4 feet and 2 heads! i'm so happy, would much rather do this once than 2 diff times (I'm not having more, at least that's the plan)....

here's a link to a couple of pics from my scan

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-699.html

It's a boy!
He was hiding his bits at first and the tech said girl- later she changed her mind when she got a different angle on it- there was definitely stuff there!
We didn't get to see the face at all though- he was on his tummy and refused to flip over.

Yeah - we're pretty much settled on the first name- now we just need to figure out a middle name that sounds right with it. We also are going to figure out a girl choice just in case it comes out that way delivery day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->