TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Awww...Daisy how exciting!!!!

Lily I know how u feel! I wanted it so bad! I never got sick but I was nauseous 8-till now...it's calmed down a lot though!

Omg! we saw the baby 2day! He/she wouldn't stop moving!! And I find out what I'm having april 26th!

Daisy- 2 days!!!! That is awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Future- my belly button started to flatten! I am 41 inches around, used to be 28 in...

Hopeful- I have no idea what I used to be around, but I checked today at the biggest part of my belly and I'm at 42" now too! I don't think I used to be 28 though so I probably haven't grown as much as you have with 2 little ones in there!

Mirage- congrats on making it to 2nd tri! :)

lily - i never got nausea so dont worry if you dont get it :)

12 weeks will be here soon, trust me :)

and daisy! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so excited for your to meet your LO!

So jealous of all of you!!! Am i the only one that was vomiting my way through first tri????!!! Not fair! Lol although I don't wish it on anyone.

Can't believe tomorrow is the day. I'm nervous but not really about labor. Just want her to be here and healthy and everything to go smooth. I'm having a hard time sleeping and Megan is sleeping horrible this week too, so hopefully I'm not yawning my way through delivery. Lol no I think adrenalin kicks in too much for that.

I never measured how round I got.. I didn't want to know. Lol

Mirage - so exciting! And yay for 2nd tri as well!

Kate - you are so close to 3rd tri! How are you feeling?

Daisy! I'm thinking of u!Prayerful all goes well & that baby will be here in no time! Lol, and that ur adrenaline keeps u going!

Induction has been rescheduled for tomorrow... The birth center got crazy overnight. They called at 8:30 last night and everything was fine... Then at 7am this morning when they had me call to get an exact time... They didn't call me back til 8:30. They were swamped and yet trying to figure out how to fit me in. They said they don't normally do inductions on saturdays but feel I need to deliver ASAP so they want to do it tomorrow.

Daisy! I thought your post would say you had her already! good luck tomorrow and it's good as they will have more time for you if they aren't so busy!

I wish!! Although have had 2 naps today so maybe it was a good thing that I get to wait an extra day. Megan hasn't been sleeping good and neither have I. Hopefully Ill be rested and ill have used up all my nerves by then. Lol

One of my favorite drs is on call tomorrow...so maybe it was meant to be?!

At the hospital. They are using cervadil to ripen my cervix for 12 hrs before starting pitocin... So I'll be here for a while. Lol cervix isn't cooperating as with all the bh I've had the past couple of weeks I had hoped they were dilating or something. But I'm barely 1cm and cervix is high and hard. Bh are quite often. At least 4 in 20 minutes when I was hooked up. They've taken the monitors off ATM.

So sounds like 2 am they will take out the cervadil and start iv at 4amish.

Wow daisy, sounds like you have a long night ahead of you. I'm glad you know what to expect!

Hope all is well with every1!

Daisy, I sure hope you had the baby by now...I know you had a long day/night!

Baby Jordan Christina born at 12:24 pm today. 6 lbs 4 oz 19" long

She is perfect! I'm hoping to now get some sleep! It's been a long weekend! I'll write more later...

Yay Congratulations Daisy!!! So happy for you. Enjoy your new little bundle! Can't wait to see a pic!

Aww! Congrats!!!! I'm so excited! Get some rest hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->