TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

Exciting talking about names future! Dh and I still haven't come up with a middle name, lol.

Hopeful - great pics!! They are so clear!

The name we're thinking about the most is Bennett. (Benny, Ben as shorter names). Our last name starts with a W. So if you have any suggestions let me know!

It seems like a lot of the ones we liked the sound of started with a J... But we were wondering if "BJ" would be a problem? I wouldn't want him to get teased for something that could have been avoided.

Hi ladies! How's every1?!

Lily-Congrats!! How exciting!
Future- Congrats! :) I want a boy! Lol
Hopeful-I love ur scans! Ur lucky! A boy & girl at 1 time...lol! I would b done after that too!
Daisy I've been dying 2 get on here & make sure u hadn't had ur baby yet, lol! I can't believe ur 36 wks!! Time is flying by!!!

Things have been so crazy! Our move was terrible! Long story short we had 2 move 2 the inlaws for a few wks because when we showed up 2 move in2 our townhouse there were plumbing issues! They had 2 dig up the whole basement!!!! Ugh...talk about frustrating! On a good note we get 2 hear baby's heartbeat the 21st!!

congrats on having a boy future!!! :happydance:

Glad to see your still hanging on daisy!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations lily :hugs:

mirage25 what a mad time of it :wacko::wacko: sounds like total stress!!! i hope things r much better for you now :hugs:

hopeful lovely scan pics, also cant believe you have 2 in there lol i feel like iam just making enough room for my 1:haha:

xxx

Mirage..sounds horrible! Hopefully things have calmed down now! Do you like your new place?

Meds are making me feel all messed up. They had upped my dose and don't think it's a good thing. I go in tomorrow again for appt, nst, and fluid scan. Reality is hitting me that I'll most likely have a baby by next weekend! Crazy!

Future... I have a hard enough time with our names... Think I'll let others help you with that, lol. I think we've now narrowed it down to 2 names.

future, i like the first name but i wouldn't go with bj for initials..too bad because i think it sounds cute to be nicknamed bj but when you think of blow job you just can't get it out of your head...;)

dh wants to name our boy and he has no clue on names. the girls name has been chosen for years. i have 2 boy names i love but dh doesn't like them...yet....working on that

mirage- what a nightmare! at least your place will be in good shape once it's all fixed and it didn't happen when you were there with a baby!

hi heavy - how are you doing?

daisy - i can't believe you are giving birth that soon too, at least you know what to expect so it won't be scary.

hey ladies
i feel so flaky lately, i apologize, just been kinda crazy

dh and i decided that i shoud fly home early because i have been having pain in my ribs and my back, so im flying home april 1!! then dh's uncle (who is 31) is going to fly out here and then do the cross country drive with dh, so im pleased about that, except i will be away from dh for almost 3 weeks which will be really hard for me, we have never been apart :(

glad to see everyone is doing well and a special warm welcome to lily!

:wave: still here! Ultrasound this morning looked great! Baby isn't measuring small so they are hoping another week. They said longest they will let me go is 39 weeks but most likely will be by 38 weeks.

My next appt is on Tuesday.

I'm so relieved that baby is doing well!! I was so unsure there for a a while, with my fh not growing and her barely passing nsts! And my history with Megan was also into play.

So I'm still on meds and almost fainted during the nst which wasn't fun! Been told I'm not allowed to drive and they want me resting as much as possible this week.

So I'm 37 weeks today!!!! I was already in the hospital at 36+6 with Megan starting my induction so I've made it further already this time!

Future... Realized where I've heard the name bennett.. Our neighbor boy across the street! I knew it sounded familiar! They call him bennett vs Ben.

You're so close Daisy!!!! How exciting!

I had my first scan today to check everything and it all looks perfect! 6 weeks and 1 day and a fast little heartbeat! There were many happy tears!!!!!!

that's great lily, glad to hear

and daisy im happy you have made it even further this time

i dont wish i was 37 weeks, its speeding by now and nothing is done, not to mention im terrified of giving birth :(

Hi everyone!

When did you all start to feel nauseous? I'm 7 weeks tmw and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs and I have extra saliva in my mouth. I've only had really short bouts of feeling a little bit queasy. Is it strange that I want morning sickness?

I had some period type cramping in the first week but that stopped now.

Really want to fast forward to 12 weeks!!!!

Weeks 6-9 were worst for me. Totally understand why you want it but it really does suck so if you get by without it, it would be best!

My induction is set for friday! Weird to have a date. Lol

I'll write more later.

My belly button is really itchy today - it must be starting to stretch out.

Yep... Baby must be having a growth spurt!! I love and hate that feeling at the same time. Lol

So the hospital is going to call me thursday to tell me what time I need to be there on Friday. So today was my last appt. At least I can stop putting my bags in the car every appt, lol. So excited to meet our baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->