• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

aw congratulations daisy!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: welcome to the world baby jordan!!! hope your both doing well :hugs::hugs: xxxx

daisy!! hope you are doing alright and jordan is good, let's see a photo!!

Yes- pictures please!

I'm not feeling very great today. As much as I usually love movement today I feel like I'm being pummeled from the inside- I'd really like him to take a nap and stop using my tummy as a punching bag.

Thanks everyone! I'll try to get pics on...maybe this evening after Megan goes to bed. It's been just crazy around here! My dad has been requesting pics too. Lol

Hope everyone is doing well & you too Daisy!!!

I had my second scan today! 9 weeks and growing perfectly. :))

Lily- glad everything is looking good for you!

I have my 24 wk check up this afternoon... I can't believe 6 months already!!

Lily that's great!!

How's everyone? Time is flying by for all of us!

I'm begining to think 2012 is a baby boom year, lol.

I'm not 100% sure but I swear I felt a little quickening action 2day after breakfast!!! I'm so excited!!24 days till we find out if its a boy/girl!!

Yay Mirage- that's awesome!

I love feeling baby move - I think it is one of the best things I've ever experienced. I know if there is anything I would miss about being pregnant that feeling the life inside me would be it. It makes me smile each time he wiggles around and it's even more amusing when I can see my belly move with him too.

Mirage - awesome you are feeling the baby now! It felt like muscle twitches to me right away
I can feel them now and see it happen sometimes too

Future- how was your appt? Are you taking glucose test soon? Mine is next week.

Congrats lily! Happy to hear about your good scan!

Daisy- I cant believe you are home with the new baby, seems like it went so quick

I agree ... All of your pregnancies seem to be going so quick! I look at your tickers and think I must have read it wrong and do a double take. Lol

Sorry I haven't gotten pics on yet... Way less time right now with a toddler and a baby. Very different than when it was just baby. I have been feeling rough this week as well. It was a harder labor than megans and just wiped me out. My spd is still really bothering me. And I'm having major blood pressure issues. I went into the er today with it as was concerned. I didn't feel good all weekend and I think it was my bp. It's higher now than during pregnancy. They think it's the hormones and stress on my body of haiving the baby. I have an appt with internal medicine... Hopefully they get it figured out so I can concentrate on just being a mom!

Cngrats about the scan lily!

Mirage.. How exciting!!!

Hopeful... So fun to see the movements isn't it!?

Future... Hopefully baby stops using you as a punching bag! Lol

Kate.. When are you moving?

Daisy- I couldn't imagine the work involved with a toddler and baby. They say twins is easier than having 2 that are close in age. Hope your bp goes down and you feel better!

Hopeful- it was good, everything is going well. I'll be doing the glucose test at 28 weeks - so I've got about 4 more weeks till I have to do that.

Daisy-

I think I must have been in a really bad mood that day, lol. Really I love feeling him move. Today he's being super wiggly, but it isn't bothering me. It makes me feel a little tired though. I'm excited for the work day to be over so I can go home and lay down!

So.... I think we've settled on our boy name for sure now. Bennett Richard. :)

Bennett means "blessing" which we truly feel he is and Richard is after my DH's uncle who passed a number of years ago in a car accident to honor him. There is also a Richard on my side (a cousin) so it has a tie to my family too.

So happy to have this decided. We're keeping it a secret from our family/friends until he's born though!

I think we'll still try to come up with a girl name in case there is a surprise though.

Daisy I hope ur managing 2 get some rest & feeling better!

Future I love the name, sounds like an actors name!

Great name Future! :)

I haven't told anyone yet that I'm pregnant and we're heading home next week for a week to spend time with our families (I live overseas). I'll be 10-11 weeks...do you think its safe enough to tell everyone the news? My scan at 9 weeks looked perfect. We'll definitely tell our parents but there will also be a lot of extended family around (Aunts and Uncles) and I'm not sure if I want everyone to know yet till we have our 12 week scan.

How long did you all wait?

After my 9 wk scan went well we told every1 about a wk later. We planned to wait until 12 but it just felt ok to tell every1 (if that makes sense).

How fun to have a name picked future! Very nice!

We told parents before our scan as we would tell them if miscarried anyway. We waited until after our early scan at 8+3 ( I think??) to tell other family members. But we weren't having a 12 week scan. I did end up with a spur of the moment scan at 12 weeks because the dr couldn't find the heartbeat with her Doppler ( she was looking in the wrong spot ) so she got out the scanner.

I think when you see everyone in person would be a great time to tell them! If it were me... Thats what I would do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->