TTC after a loss: buddy's now pregnant

I'm getting together with girlfriends tonight- we're going to play board games and watch movies. One of the other girls is pg too - about 3 months ahead of me, and she and 1 more know about mine. The other 2 gals don't know I am yet, but I'm sure they'll find out tonight :)

Have fun!

I have started nesting!! And also panicking.... which isnt a good combination! LOL

glad you are sharing your news future
im relieved to hear megan is eating!

i read the 11 page autopsy report, doesnt say anything about their blood not matching, so i dont know what his ex was talking about, the report also said the left ear and nose was not developed properly and that the organs were "congested" i dont really know what that is supposed to mean

Future... Have fun telling your friends!

Kate... Is the geneticist going to go over the autopsy with you? Weird the moms story is different?

Hope everone has a great new years!

yeah i hope she will, im bringing a copy and i also faxed her one. it is weird her story is different, maybe she just interpretted it differently, or hadn't read it herself. who knows, ill be glad to get it over with

im having a lot of pressure in my lower right quadrant in my abdomen, is that weird?

I have lots of feeling all over my belly. Sometimes feels like the baby is in a weird position or something... Kind of uncomfy. Could call that pressure I guess. I get more bm pains as everything is squished in there and seems to get moved around ( compared to before pregnancy). I get stretchy pains all over my bump and worst around my belly button during growth spurts. Overall lots of feelings going on there. I get Braxton hicks too which is more of a tight feeling... Like the uterus is being squeezed. With Megan they started around 23 weeks. This time I think 16 weeks. I felt this baby at 12 weeks... Megan was 17 weeks. Weird rolling motions, tickling type things, and pops, pokes, and kicks that are getting strong enough to surprise me.

How long has your pressure been going on for? I'm sure it's normal... Lots of things happening!

thanks daisy!

you felt this baby at 12 weeks? that is remarkable! i can't wait to feel the baby.
I called the on call doctor and he said to see my doc this week just to be safe :)

i cant wait for my belly to grow!

If you are worried about it then it's always better to get checked out for your peace of mind.

Baby's movements at first were so exciting! And yes felt this baby at 12 weeks... Which is shocking especially since I have an anterior ( but high) placenta. My dr said though that it's typical for 2nd time around to feel things sooner.

Now the movements feel odd. Baby is getting bigger and it feels weird to have her wiggle around all the time as it's so obvious... Can't just ignore it or be unsure like the first movements. Not that I'm complaining about movement... Lol. But it's a weird feeling sometimes.

i cant wait! i bet it can be very uncomfortable though.

how was everyones new year

Hi Daisy and Kate,

Hope you both had a great New Year's Eve/New Year's day too!

Kate - Reading that report can't be much fun- I hope it gives you answers though. I've been feeling some pressure too- I'd assume it is everything growing.

Daisy- That's neat that you felt things sooner this time. I'm still anxiously awaiting all that.

I was having trouble sleeping around 4am this morning- I just kept thinking about all the stuff we'll need for the nursery and where to put it etc. The 2 bedrooms we've been remodeling (one of which will be baby's) are almost complete and ready to move back into :). I'm really excited to do the nursery stuff!

hi ladies just checking in, hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year! :flower:

My scan is on thursday, feeling nerbous but not as much as i was I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!!! yesterday and today so made me feel reassured somewhat ( my 5th pregnancy but hopefuly 3rd rainbow)

Iam at peace with our decision to just have the dating scan done, dont want the nt testing as even if the results were to come back with something i would not risk having the further testing done we would still want this baby so we dont see the point of doing it. Hopefully everything on thursday will go perfectly fingers crossed.

Hope your all keeping well :hugs: xx

glad to hear heavyheart, cant wait!

not to worry about the pressure future, i sw the genetic counselor, she reviewed the autopsy, she said the mother hemorraged and it caused the baby to have too much blood, the blood went to the brain and detroyed the cells since they are so sensitive.
so its the best of terrible news at least

i went to my ob right affter to explain the pressure and she checked me out to see if the baby was sitting low, which he/she wasn't. she said it was just musculo-skeletal streching, and if it happens more when im moving around, thats definently what it was.

we finally heard the hb today! dh came with me and it was great, very strong at 145 :) I feel sooooooooooo much better and very happy :)

Great news Kate!! So in other words round ligament pain? Lol the one pain I forgot to mention in my list. HA, of course.

So glad you got your answers from the genetic counselor! You must be relieved! And yay for heartbeat! How exciting! A big day for you!

Heavy heart.... Good luck for your scan on thursday! And yay for feeling baby!!

Hopeful.... Hows it going?

Good luck HeavyHeart- congrats on feeling the movement! I'm looking forward to that :)

Kate- Although unfortunate that something like that happened to her, I'm glad that it is something you won't need to worry about anymore. Glad you got to hear the HB! It's so exciting. Has your morning sickness left you yet? If so, when did it finally ease off?

I know I'm supposed to start feeling better in 2nd tri- so at least there is only a couple more weeks to go. I felt pretty good yesterday, but today it is back to ginger ale for breakfast again and wishing I could just stay on the couch. I think that sometimes a person has to do what they have to do to get through- so even though I do feel bad about it, I think I should go in to the studio only long enough to put a note on my door and grab my lappy so I can just work at home today. Hopefully anyone who may stop by would understand that people are sick sometimes. (if anyone would even want to drop in and would end up seeing the note). Generally most people call fist anyways and set up an appointment- which I'd still be happy to take. i just don't want to be stuck siting there if I don't have to.

that makes sense future,

i never really had ms, but i did feel off, i still have it a bit, but i would say it eased around 10 weeks or so.

daisy - yeah i mentioned roud ligament pain and she kept correcting me saying it was musculoskeletal pain, lol, all seems the same to me. she said not to worry unless they are shotting to my back, groin or leg. and to call if they feel like bad period cramps

Hmm weird, i figured they were all the same thing!? I have gotten them down my groin, down the front of my thighs earlier on, and have back pain that's hard to pinpoint and for me that's just normal. I remember I had that with Megan as well. Also have sciatica pain which doesn't help either plus my hip pain. :dohh: too many pains!

3rd to last box today!!! Its going really fast for me!

3rd to last box? did i miss something daisy? are you moving?

Lol.. No on my ticker!!! It moved up a box today! We moved house last Xmas... And that is the last move in a very very long time!!! The only boxes I want to see right now are ticker boxes and boxes full of baby clothes. Lol. 2 days til 3rd tri!

Hhaha i thought i missed a very important post! hahah.. I can't beleive we are all pregnant, so amazing, a loss is horrible, but it really makes you appreciate things doesn't it

Yes,, I appreciate every day!

Heavy heart... Love your avatar!!! How was your scan!?

Hopeful... Where have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"