TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh, Erin! Sweetheart! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry! :hugs: I wish I knew what to say... I'm hoping that maybe there's some chance still... even if it's maybe not entirely logical to hope! I can't help it! :hugs:

Erin, im absolutely gutted for you

If this isnt going to work for you, how you are feeling today is not how you may be feeling when youve had some time to process your current position. I know this is something you have thought and thought and talked about, but your feelings will develop as you find out more answers - right now you have to get through the shock and grief and then you can start to consider your position with your donor.

im praying for a miracle for you petal xxx

I am so sorry Erin. I can only hope that the progesterone levels will go higher by Sunday.

:hugs: erin xx

megg not sure if you saw my post requesting to be added - obviously i know you have more important things on your mind at the min, so if you can add me when you can, that would be fab. thanks for the support guys. shame we have to meet in such crappy circumstances :( :hugs:

Erin, I'm SO sorry hun! I hope everything works out, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Rachel (assuming that's your name Nixilix?) - I totally missed it, actually! I'll add you now! :hugs:

Hi,

Didn't know if you wanted to update mine.

We were told another MMC on 13th April, which is my 2nd one.

Fingers crossed for 3rd time the charm

xx

Don't know how long this will last as its my first cycle after the ectopic last month....but I got a positive today at 9dpo. What a shame all the fun and excitement of a bfp is gone for me :nope:

Chimpette - Oh, hun! :hugs: I'm so sorry!!! :cry:

2016 - I saw that... I'm going to since you're okay with it! I have everything crossed that its sticky AND in the right place! :hugs:

sincerevon - Wow! Newcomer's luck! Yay! Congrats, honey! :hugs:

woo hoo for both sincerevon and 2016, fingers crossed for your sticky beanies!
so sorry chimpette, I really do hope that 3rd time is lucky for you.xxx

I know its not been posted in this specific thread yet.. but :hugs: to Lucia! :cry:

:hugs::hugs: to the girls with losses.

Congrats to the girls with the new bfp's.

Erin I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Megg, everything crossed for you too :hugs:

I am here, just reading, don't have much to say CD58 so stuck in limbo. And it is 4 weeks tomorrow (Sunday) until Honey's 3rd birthday, I hate this time of year, do not cope well at all.

Congrats 2010 and Sincerevon!

Quick update...started having some cramping early this morning...some brownish spotting (looks like old gunk and some thick egg white cervical mucus) so I called my doc and he wanted me to come in. Did an ultrasound-too early to see anything. Took blood. My hcg went up from 175 yesterday to 252 today. Progesterone was 4. He still thinks I am going to miscarry and said I could stop taking the progesterone suppositories. I feel bad stopping them...I know I will likely still miscarry, I don't think I am disillusioned or anything but the hcg is doubling like it should and I feel like my little bean is holding on for dear life. I have to have my levels checked again on Tuesday to see if they are going down yet or still going up. Ectopic is still a possibility too I suppose. It is really hard to be pregnant and feel more pregnancy symptoms as hcg goes up and know that it is just a matter of time before I miscarry. It is so hard to get my work done right now. Just wanted to share. I welcome any thoughts...thanks for all of your support and for listening.

I don't think I could bring myself to stop with the progesterone until I knew 100%. At least you can't possibly kick yourself later for stopping them if you keep it up until the last possible moment. But, I always hope for things to go right for everyone despite whatever odds! I'm bad at giving up! :hugs:

Thanks, Tasha! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->