TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey, girls... I just got all your messages! Thanks! :hugs:

Honestly, I think I'm just going to do what Vickie's friend did. I'm going to keep taking my prenatal vitamins... I don't have any bad habits that could harm a pregnancy... So, I'm just going to go about my life for a while. I honestly think its the best decision for my mental state... My husband agrees that its the best decision for now... And, if I end up getting beaten up from the inside, then I'll go make some demands. If not... Well, I would start to bleed eventually. That's just the way it works. So, that's that. I am going to try to be offline a bit more though... not completely... I'll check in once or twice a day! :hugs: to you all!

Epd - When am I adding you?

Love this positive thought thing!!!

My positive thought: Positive tests and no bleeding... No REAL reason to be worried.

You know, I almost wasn't able to come up with anything... I'm such a wreck sometimes!

Ok...so enquiring minds want to know. When are you going for your first scan???

I gave in and used my last FRER this afternoon before calling to set an appointment... I know they usually require confirmation via urine test in the office... and I wanted to see where I stood. It was as bad (and a little worse) than my 14 and 19dpo tests. By doctor's standards, I will not be considered pregnant... So, I'm pretty well done with the whole thing. I feel like a big freaking liar right now... and I'm not going to keep fighting to make anyone believe I'm pregnant. Who knows... Maybe I'm not! At 7.5 weeks, the test cannot possibly look like this no matter how freaking weak and stupid my urine is. So, I'm done with it all. I don't mean to bring this thread down... but... I just don't have the energy to keep trying to believe when it seems like such a long shot right now. I might not be on much... but I'll keep the front page updated as much as often as I can.

awww megg! what are u gonna do? did you go to the docs? .... wtf is going on though, u need to go see someone:hugs:

Im pissed of ! AF is coming 3 days early !!

Why cant it just be normal - on the upside I get to try again 3 days early lol !!

sorry youre getting such confusing messages meg - i hope very hard with scrunched up face that it works out for ya

Some posts removed girls ;)

It was Crypto again *yawn* I use to be shocked how grown women can be so immature and playground like.

Onwards ...

I know dawny and I agree !! I love my ticker to lol, i have an idea who it is i mean one post ?? !!

Thanks for removing that wobbles. It was not nice. I don't know who that person is as am new but it's mean.

Megg knows

Its a bunch of silly little girls. Don't worry x

Megg I am so sorry you're feeling unsure. I still cannot believe that doctors where you are are so utterly unwilling to help in any way! I will give credit to the NHS here as I have already had 2 blood tests and 1 scan and I am not even six weeks yet. I think you should move to the uk. Then we can all give you hugs for real.

Thanks for dealing with the div's Wobbles! Can't beleive some people think its appropriate to come on a board like this when we've suffered losses and abuse people - Crypto has issues!!! I had to really stop myself from going nuts! I don't want a ban! lol

Bum, i missed it! Grr to stupid ppl.

Is anyone else fed up of living their life in 2 week chunks?? Waiting to Ov...waiting to test....bah it's doing my head in!

On a lighter note, my 18 month old daughter decided to open the front door and run off down the street! Luckily i noticed and she was only out for about 2 minutes, but god i felt sick! And to add to her naughtiness, she has drawn all over my living room wall with pencil!! Bless her, shes lucky she's so cute!

:hug: to everyone xxxx

OMG i though it was in her bedroom not in your lounge! ha ha ha! bless her cottons! and i bet you had a nervous breakdown at her running off! what a day hun xxxxx

yeah lol, will be glad when today is done!

Just hoping it rubs off! Typical, 4 kids in the house, plenty of pencils, no rubbers!!!

Wow! I miss so much when I'm not here! :rofl: I have no idea what was said... and I'm TOTALLY okay with that!

Thanks, Wobbs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->