TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

MASSIVE :hugs: to those who have had bad news :cry:

and a big :happydance: to those who have had good news!

Im waiting to OV but i do intend on having a BFP to join the flurry we are going to have this month!

xx

EpdTTC....I agree with Megg, I would keep taking the progesterone. It won't stop a mc if it is inevitable but it will help your bean if its fighting to hang on. :hugs:
Sorry you have to go through this. :flower:

so with such a up and down ttc journy it all just got to me a few days ago and i needed some time out.ATM i'm still waiting to O and on day 21 and its just a little annoying. after watching my friend 3 kids along with my 3 kids, i definaly want to have more kids and has given me a little more hope on this TTC journey. so thigs are looking clearer right now.

Megg33K

I lost my Little Angel on Tues, 13th April. It has taken me a few days to bring myself to write those words.:cry: I also had an early miscarriage in Feb. Can you please add me to the list.......I am hoping it will bring me luck like some of the others ladies who have since got their BFP's.

Thanks so much..........Zoe xxx:hugs:

Can you add me now as well please? MMC at 8 weeks in friday 16th April :bfp: ASAP for me please! Thought maybe not this month i think my body may need a little rest :)

hugs to the newest girls with losses

Hi Aussiettc, Thanks so much.........I feel so much more positive about TTC again after reading all these posts. It's wonderful to have so much support! :hugs:

It really does help to see so many ladies with :bfp:'s after losse and even better to see people in 2nd tri after losses. I have yet to make it to those hallowed shores yet!

hugs to the newest girls with losses

Hi Aussiettc, Thanks so much.........I feel so much more positive about TTC again after reading all these posts. It's wonderful to have so much support! :hugs:

It really does help to see so many ladies with :bfp:'s after losse and even better to see people in 2nd tri after losses. I have yet to make it to those hallowed shores yet!

Yes, it is a wonderful thing to have this site to turn to when I am feeling.......well, like crap!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, myself and all the other gorgeous ladies who are waiting for their BFP's. STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!! :hugs:

:hugs: I'll get you girls added! I'm so sorry for your losses! :cry:

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear about the recent losses - This thread has been hit with some bad news recently..but hopefully it is just a "bump" (mind the pun) in the road! Hang in there everyone and we'll be back in the game in no time! Keep up the positive thoughts though it is so hard sometimes... good luck to everyone!

Sorry for the recent losses. So sad. :cry:

Congrats on the newest bfp's. xx

So sorry for all the new losses. Big Hugs Ladies thinking of you.

Congrats sincerevon and 2016.

Thanks Megg! I'm on CD 25. I'm crossing my fingers! I just wish I knew for sure when I ov'd. I had a dream last night that I got a :bfp: but I had just finished watching a show on TV about babies, so that might have caused it :shrug:. Who knows?

Also, whoever that person is that has a problem with you is completely NUTS! I mean, what's there not to like about you? Usually when people act like that, they have serious issues. But no worries, we are all here for you! I have a feeling that your bean is doing just fine, and I don't blame you for wanting to wait it out. :hugs:

Congrats Must of been the dream. FXX its a good sign for me too.

I really hope it's a sign for you! I thought it was so weird to have a :bfp: dream. Never had one before, just dreams of actually being pregnant. Sounds promising!!! Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs:

Hey Meggy,

Best update me on the first page now! :cry:

This fricking baby making lark is playing havoc with my mental health!:wacko:

Onwards and upwards - keep my BFP seat warm for me - I will be back soon I'm telling ya x x x x x x x x

So sorry Beadette!!! Hope you get your sticky BFP real soon Big Hugs.

I'm saving your seat next to me Beadette, it has a constant supply of fresh tea. Big kisses.

C'mon ladies we ned more BFPs in here, who's testing next? xxxxxxx

Hey...my Dr's office just called...my number went down from 252 on Saturday to 215 today. It's happening. Loss #2 4/19/10
:nope::sad2::nope::sad2::nope::sad2::nope::cry::sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->