TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Btw, Dawn... Thanks for whatever you said that had to be removed... I've been told it was sticking up for me, and I appreciate it! :hugs:

And, Nina... Don't get banned on my account, please! :hugs: I'd miss you far too much!

Awww Debs she is a cutie but sounds like a handful LOL. I agree so tired of living in 2 week incraments. Its starting to get too me tooo much.

Quite a few of us replied sticking up for you hun but the replies were removed as they quoted the original post.

Yes we all stuck up for you megg hun as your well loved and respected and we didnt like some cow coming in here and trying to act funny :grr: hope your ok hun? xxxx

wow i missed lots by the look of it. i am only allowed on twice a day at most so thats what you get.

Deb - i'ld love to live in two week increments i'm currently in random increments which i feel personally is worse cause it gets my hopes up only ot be let down teribbly.

So can some one look at my chart and tell me what they think. I'm so down at the momnet i'm not sure whatt to do

Not sure about the chart... I mean, its not too much later than when you O'd last cycle... Maybe its still coming! :hugs:

I'm okay.. Thanks! And, thanks to all of you who stood up for me! I wasn't trying to single Dawn out... Its just the only one I could see, iykwim! I never thought any of you would be like... "Oh? Really? Interesting! I think you're right about all those awful things you just said!" :rofl:

Anyway, I won't derail anymore! Just :hugs: to you all!!

Deb - OMG @ your daughter! I missed that the first time! :shock:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone. I just found out that my neighbor is pregnant, and we both started to TTC together in November. I'm happy for her, but sad that my bean didn't make it.

Megg, honey! I hope everything works out for you, I'm sending SUPER STICKY dust your way!

Sorry if a bit of TMI, but my nips have been hurting SO badly!! Bra on, bra off, doesn't matter. And they aren't just sore to the touch, they are just plain SORE! Drives me crazy.

:hugs: ladies! I really hope that everything works out for us!

And thank you all for your nice comments about my pic! You're all so wonderful!

Thanks, sincerevon! I appreciate it!

Sore nips could be good... Where are you in your cycle?

Ohhhhh I have missed so much on this thread...

Megg I am so sorry that you are not confident in your pregnancy. IMHO you have to do whatever you think is best in this respect - you know your own body and will always make the best choices. :hugs:

Who is this wierdo person? I missed what they put, but it doesn't sound very pleasant!:nope:

Hey, padbrat! LOL

Thanks! :hugs: I'm trying to keep some confidence... Low days are just really low for me. I'm still planning to just keep on keeping on for a while longer... Hoping for kicks rather than the witch! I figure those are my 2 choices! Countdown to one of them winning! Ha!

The "weirdo person" is someone who has disliked me for quite a long time... She's a banned member who made a new account to get a few digs in at me. Its nothing new. Just ignore it. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant though... I didn't see it... but it's never pleasant! LOL

Thanks Megg! I'm on CD 25. I'm crossing my fingers! I just wish I knew for sure when I ov'd. I had a dream last night that I got a :bfp: but I had just finished watching a show on TV about babies, so that might have caused it :shrug:. Who knows?

Also, whoever that person is that has a problem with you is completely NUTS! I mean, what's there not to like about you? Usually when people act like that, they have serious issues. But no worries, we are all here for you! I have a feeling that your bean is doing just fine, and I don't blame you for wanting to wait it out. :hugs:

Ohhh Sincerevon,
I too had a dream last night that I got a BFP. I did like 6 FRER and saw the lines so I did a digi just to verify and they all said pregnant. I hope its a good sign. FXXX for you babes.

with all my pregnancies i have had a dream before that i have a BFP! hope its a good sign!

I start pee'ing on the OV sticks as of sunday. Sooo excited, hope i O though, it would be my luck if i didnt even O this month :( But i WILL - come on the Ov!

I missed the post too but they obviously have mental issues.

xxx

Thanks, sincerevon! :hugs:

I hope both of your dreams are a reality ASAP! :dust:

Edit: Woohoo for getting to pee on things, Katie! :hugs: Haha! You WILL O! Just keep your head up!

I had a bit of a scare this morning. I went to the restroom, and I had the urge to do a quick CP check, and I noticed light pink spotting (internal only, non on the TP). It freaked me out, I had a bit of cramping along with it also. I thought for sure that AF had come to ruin my hopes.

I've been checking throughout the day, and it's pretty much gone now. I really hope it was an IB!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please!!!

puppymom - I hope this is our month!!!!!

I had a bit of a scare this morning. I went to the restroom, and I had the urge to do a quick CP check, and I noticed light pink spotting (internal only, non on the TP). It freaked me out, I had a bit of cramping along with it also. I thought for sure that AF had come to ruin my hopes.

I've been checking throughout the day, and it's pretty much gone now. I really hope it was an IB!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please!!!

puppymom - I hope this is our month!!!!!

So glad the pink is gone FXXX it is an IB.

that sounds promising sincerevon.... lets get us some good news (via you)

Ooh! Definitely sounds promising! Let's hope it was IB! :D

Depressing post alert...sorry...don't wanna ruin the good PMA going on for those that are in a good space right now. Just wanted to share....

Bad news I'm afraid. I don't even know what to say. I am sick with sadness.

The good news, if you can call it that at this point is that my hcg went up to 175-it more than doubled every 48 hours since Sunday. I was so focused on hcg that I didn't even worry about anything else. Sadly, as it turns out my progesterone dropped from 13 on Sunday to only 3 today. Considering the fact that I am already (and have been since ovulation) on progesterone suppositories-this is extremely low and carries with it a very poor prognosis. My doctor said I will more than likely miscarry. He said I can stay on the progesterone and have my levels rechecked on Sunday and then probably one day next week, but that I should not get my hopes up and that most of the time a pregnancy with a progesterone level under 10 ends in miscarriage.

I don't know why this is happening to me again. My Dr said that assuming this ends in a loss, that I will have had two losses with my donor and may want to consider having genetic testing done on him. Perhaps it is something with his sperm or the combination of the two of us together. Seeing as though my insurance will not cover thousands of dollars worth of genetic tests for my donor, that is probably not going to happen. I don't know what I will do. I don't want to keep using the same donor if it is only going to result in repeated miscarriages but I can't afford genetic testing. I hate to find a new donor because my donor is damn near perfect. I could switch donors and still end up in the same boat again. I fear that all of my eggs are bad or that there is something wrong and I will never be able to carry a baby to term. BTW-my doctor said that the reason for my low progesterone this pregnancy is NOT because I have a progesterone problem but rather because the pregnancy is not viable (in other words the embryo likely has something wrong with it) and as a result it is not sending the proper message to my corpus luteum to make progesterone. I guess it's like my body knows something is wrong so it is not creating the progesterone to support a pregnancy that I guess should not be supported. I don't know. I won't pretend I understand anything at this point but I will say that I am feeling very hopeless right now. Only a miracle will save my little bean-which is really sad to me, especially with the increasing levels of hcg-it's like I feel like he/she is trying to hang on in there. It also sucks because I have pregnancy symptoms-very tired, thirsty, queasy, and have heartburn. I don't know if things will happen quickly or if hcg will continue to rise for a while. Dr said that another possibility is that it is ectopic. Ugh. I guess I will likely know more by this time next week, but as of now, it looks like I am waiting to miscarry. Looks like the only thing I will be having you add is another loss.

Horribly broken-hearted:sad2:,
Erin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"