TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Von, 2016 and firedancer - i've got my party hat on at a jaunty angle - massive congratulations and lovely news!!

I hate that the BFP count hasn't gone up much though - Im so, so sorry chimpette, erin and beadette. I hope that you are looking after yourselves and lots of love to you

Hi Raz and Bella - hope youre both recovering and im sorry to hear about your losses.

:hugs: to all the girls with loses.........we will get there girls!!!! xxx

Congrats Firedancer!! What wonderful news!!!

Excellent news firedancer. It's nice to see some good news - we have had a lot of bad on here lately.

AFM - I am seriously pissed off today. I am on day 9 having had my normal 4 day bleed and I bled again. Only for a few hours but am not sure what the implications are for when I will ovulate.

Congratulations Lisa! :yipee: Excellent news! xx

Just thinking Megg, when is your first scan? Have you had HCG levels drawn yet? I peeked at your blog and love the things you purchased so far.

Tulip - how the hell did you get to be 9 weeks already??? Scary stuff. Why is it that other peoples pregnancies always go quicker than your own?

Nixilix - Good, thanks! You?

Bizy - Thanks about the purchases! Can't get anyone to do a blood draw for HCG... and no will book me in for a scan because I can't pass a confirmation urine test... So, I'm medically "not pregnant"... I'm waiting, taking prenatal vitamins, and keeping stress low. I'll work it out sooner or later! Thanks for asking! :hugs:

Firedancer congratulations sweety great to hear.

megg - thats gotta be so annoying, they wont do it so you can't confirm it, which means they wont do, thats the problems with people sometimes.

Yep... Vicious freakin' cycle! But, whatever! Honestly, I feel like utter shit tonight... I should be really happy about it... but it sounded better in theory! :(

Megg can you not pay for a private scan? Thats rediculous, go to the doc and say you havent had a period for over 2 months...

Sorry for the losses ladies xx

Congrats on the BFP's!

I got my first positive OPK last night :happydance: so hubby got a wink last night :rofl:

Take me off the bfp list please, its a blighted ovum.

Oh goodness! Everytime I come on this thread it's heartbreaking at the moment!
Although firedancer is keeping us all going, well done girlie!! Woohoo!

So so sorry to all the losses girls. It makes my grumbles seem so insignificant!
I spotted for three days this cycle before af which never happened before, so I have given up trying for a while until I see my RE in May. Just can't handle the disappointment anymore.
GL to everyone and I'll still enjoy coming on and seeing your new BFPs!

oh wannaB :hugs::hugs:so sorry hope you are managing to come to terms with whats happening:hugs::hugs:

i've gotta try and convince DH to get up a bit of vaaa vrooommmmmmmm going on tonight. still have to get the bedding done to make sure we catch tthat eggy

Wannabe, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Take me off as well-I realized last night I had read the test wrong..It was a +/- test, which I'd never used before. I saw 2 lines show up and jumped to conclusions.
I'm finding a bit of spotting if I do a CP check-guess it's only a matter of time :sigh:

Wanna B - So sorry for you loss XXX

Aussie - Good luck catching the eggy, its amazing how our DH can suddenly be a bit tired or not in the mood when its ov time!!

I am sat waiting for the doctor to call me back about going to work tomorrow. Had the terrible news at a scan last friday but not in any pain and the bleeding has more or less stopped now. I am a bag of mixed feelings about going back to work though. One the one hand i feel like such a lazy skiver because really its no worse then AF now so phyically i should be in work. On the other hand i feel really anxious about going back, facing everyone and having to go on the phones and deal with angrey customers (i work in a call center in customer service). I have hoildays booked all next week as its DHs birthday so it would only be a couple of days before the weekend . . . I just dont know what to do :cry:

:nope:NOOOO, wannab and firedancer:cry:. I am so sorry girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->