TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Michelle... As I said before... I don't even know what to say! I never, ever in a million years expected to hear that from you. I'm SO sorry that this is happening! Big awkward :hugs: to you!

Lisa... OMG! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry I am so late to reply to this post. Can you add my name? I have had 4 losses. The most recent being Feb 16. This is our first month back to kind of TTC. Thank you and I am so sorry for everyone in here who has experienced a loss. :hugs:

Wow ladies! :hugs: to EVERYONE.

I feel the need to sprinkle some :dust: in here!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

There! That should do! Well, let's add another one for good measure...

:dust:

:shower: in the :dust:

So sorry for all your losses girls :hugs:

Feeling really crampy today but boobs are hurting so who knows? Did another test today :bfn: - but maybe still too early.

Jo x

Wow this is a depressing place to be right now. I Am so sorry wannaB and firedancer.

I can't believe how many losses we have had lately, it's just not right.

Megg - can you not find somewhere to do blood tests privately? I paid £32 and had my hcg done privately with Isabella as I wanted to check they were doubling properly.

Vickie - Everything here is "private"... US doesn't have national healthcare. Everywhere I've talked to is private... lol

I don't mean this negatively toward any of you... but could we keep questions about my pregnancy to PM for now? There's been so much sadness in here lately... Its making me feel awful talking about it with what so many wonderful women have been going through. I hope this isn't taken badly in any way... I would just feel more comfortable discussing it outside of this thread, and PM seems easiest. I honestly don't mind the questions... I just don't want to keep hijacking the thread with my own "woe-is-me" stuff. Thanks!

Love you all! :hugs:

(Edited to improve upon my wording!)

:hugs::hugs:girls i'm so sorry for your losses. my heart is breaking for you:hugs::hugs:

megg, isnt the thread for everyone though, good and bad, including you? i shall not ask though.

Im sorry firedancer, big hug to you and lots of love x

Could I very cautiously add my BFP please, and my loss dates....

1 mmc Nov '09
1 mc March '10

BFP - Monday 20th April.

Good luck to everyone :happydance:

im still excited money, i really am - i dont know what to do with myself, im so chuffed for ya xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->