TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Its all updated! I'll try not to get so behind again... or miss posts...

Megan! Quit crying and go treat yourself to chicken n bacon in a bun please. You do a wonderful job in here xxx

Anne, sorry to read you story sweetheart, it must be so hard for you. Welcome to TTCAL x

And congratulations Minnie! This is the beginning of the BFP resurgance :D

Deb, CD15, have you O'd yet? xxx

Ooh! Megan? Ouch! You never call me Megan, Nicola! :rofl: Lunch is still 15 minutes away.. at least! I will be having chicken and bacon on a bun, though... with mayo, lettuce, and swiss cheese! *drool* I can't help it, dammit!

Thank you Vickie for acknowledging me. It is very hard after so many losses. I had my 3 children with no complications what so ever and now that I am older (38) I am finding it harder and harder to even get pregnant! Much less carry one. I know that in time, it will happen. But until we have one, it is hard. Then I get on here and try to start again and I just kind of felt shunned. I know the threads are fast moving and it can be hard to keep up, but I would have thought someone would have said hi or something.
Thank you again!
Also I am so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

Hi Jonnanne

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone. I know how you are feeling. I had 2 children when i was younger with no problems what so ever, but now that I am 43 I have been hit with 2 miscarriages in a row. Very sad thing to go through a loss, but it's so wonderful to be able to reach out to others on here so you know that you are not alone. xx :hugs:

Hey! I'm here! Sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you... I don't think I even saw your first post. I have a good explanation for WHY I might not have seen it... but I don't know if it will help! I go into my User CP each time I come on and I open each thread to the newest post in a new tab. I put my 2 threads in this section (this one and TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous) as my last 2 tabs that I read... because they take more of my time than random journals and whatnot. If someone posts while I'm reading and then my post goes to the next page... I do occasionally miss a post entirely... like... if the page was a couple of posts from the moving to a new page and you were one of those and then *I* posted and rolled to the next page... I'd not have seen the one you made. Its not always the case... but it does happen to me occasionally!

I'm really, really sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel shunned. I'm sat here in tears feeling like I'm not fit to run this because I'm making people feel bad... like they aren't good enough to be here... I'm so sorry. I'll add you right now! If anyone ever feels like I should stop or something... I'll understand... I don't want anyone feeling like I'm leaving them out. We've all been through so much... That's the last thing any of us need! :cry:

Adding MinnieMone too! Congrats, MinnieMone! :hugs:

Megg........you are doing a wonderful thing here.........please don't stop, it's very much appreciated. xxxxxx :hugs:

Thank you Vickie for acknowledging me. It is very hard after so many losses. I had my 3 children with no complications what so ever and now that I am older (38) I am finding it harder and harder to even get pregnant! Much less carry one. I know that in time, it will happen. But until we have one, it is hard. Then I get on here and try to start again and I just kind of felt shunned. I know the threads are fast moving and it can be hard to keep up, but I would have thought someone would have said hi or something.
Thank you again!
Also I am so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

Hi, I'm really sorry for your losses too. I am 36 this year and have also had 3 healthy children. I had an ectopic last October and 2 miscarriages this year :cry: Apparently once you hit 35 your progesterone starts dropping and that seems to be my problem (low progesterone and the little beanie doesn't stick). The doctors don't seem to want to help the ladies who have already had children which really sucks. I myself have bought progesterone cream and have been using it the last couple of weeks.

I'm sorry that we didn't reply to your original message .... I promise it wasn't intentional and hope you continue posting on this thread - you're very welcome. Also, you can PM me if you fancy a chat or heart to heart. Jo x

Megg, I am sorry to make you feel like that. Like I said before, I do not normally throw "tantrums" But today after seeing that no one had acknowledged me, it just kind of made me feel left out and alone. Not just you. I know it is hard to overlook older posts especially with this one being so fast. I just felt like I needed to say something. I am sorry if it sounded like you weren't doing your job.
How about we move past this and get on with the :bfp: as you already have! Congrats! And thank you again! :hugs:

Thanks Josie. Mine is also that I am a tubal reversal patient. I had my tubes tied in 1999 when I thought I was done and then in 2000 I met the man of my dreams! In 2007 we had them reversed and it took me almost a year to get pregnant with the first one. It is all in my journal in the LTTTC forum. So not only do I have age (I do take progesterone as well) against me, but then being I had a tubal reversal too, that counts against me too. Good luck to you and I hope our journey's are shorter than they have been. :hugs:

Megg, I am sorry to make you feel like that. Like I said before, I do not normally throw "tantrums" But today after seeing that no one had acknowledged me, it just kind of made me feel left out and alone. Not just you. I know it is hard to overlook older posts especially with this one being so fast. I just felt like I needed to say something. I am sorry if it sounded like you weren't doing your job.
How about we move past this and get on with the :bfp: as you already have! Congrats! And thank you again! :hugs:

Sorry.. I'm a little emotional these days... :hugs: Definitely moving on to bright, shiny, new BFP's! A hearty welcome... for real! :flower: Thanks, btw! :)

:hugs: all around!!!

Thanks anne, if my cycle lengths are usually ok after ov, does that mean its less likely i have low progestrone do you know? is it usually a short LP that shows low progesterone?

Yeah a short luteal phase is indicative of low progesterone. But it is something to get tested for. I did not get tested as my doctor told me that it is not going to hurt if I didn't have a deficiency. It would only help. Good luck! :hugs:

yes am reading up on it now, cant hurt to get some cream and it seems that too much isnt a problem. if anyone can recommend some from the uk Id be very grateful. I am throwing everything i can at this month. See how it likes that.

<adds to list of more stuff to take/ buy / worry about>

yes am reading up on it now, cant hurt to get some cream and it seems that too much isnt a problem. if anyone can recommend some from the uk Id be very grateful. I am throwing everything i can at this month. See how it likes that.

<adds to list of more stuff to take/ buy / worry about>

:rofl: That used to be me every month! I have tried to calm down a bit just to see if that helps.

So I revealed this month's plan of action to DH last night-Pre-Seed. He looked a bit scared LOL He's a bit of a skeptic, and also concerned that somewhere down the line it might be revealed that it is somehow harmful to you. Although I did not like to see that it contained parabens...

Anyone got the :witch: and trying to get rid of her send her my way please just want an answer now xxxx

Dawny, your not the only one who would like it (oddly enough). This should have been my week to start by 2nd AF based on my old lenghly cycles. I took a cheap HPT on my lunchbreak today, but my kitten dropped it down the bathroom drain before my two minutes were up. I still have to go home and fish it out befor hubby sees it.
COME ON AF - mommy wants to get busy!!

Thanks Josie. Mine is also that I am a tubal reversal patient. I had my tubes tied in 1999 when I thought I was done and then in 2000 I met the man of my dreams! In 2007 we had them reversed and it took me almost a year to get pregnant with the first one. It is all in my journal in the LTTTC forum. So not only do I have age (I do take progesterone as well) against me, but then being I had a tubal reversal too, that counts against me too. Good luck to you and I hope our journey's are shorter than they have been. :hugs:

Crikey, we've both got a lot against us haven't we? I am with a new partner too (man of my dreams) and we want to share a little one together. My kids totally want another brother or sister too. My heads ready, my hearts ready .... I just wish my body would behave and let the little bean implant!!!! Lots of :dust: to you and everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->