TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

You should ALWAYS say something!!! :) You're never a disappointment! Hush that talk right now! Thanks about the pic! :hugs:

Padbrat... I think I've missed something... based on your post and status and feeling... I'm SO sorry, love! :cry: I can't seem to find a post saying what's happened! :hugs:

Sorry Megg... I am confusing, because I am confused... pretty sure I am losing this one and it has died, need to PMA to keep me going ... so tired of all of this pregnancy then m/c... rips me apart... so am wallowing in confusion and feeling sorry for myself...hence the request for bucketfulls of PMA to keep me going!
:cry:

Hey hun, I know your feeling well but you do need to be strong even if with each loss you learn something new - you should be entitled to some pretty rigourous testing now even after 3 losses.

I have been to hell and back in 3 years with 5 losses and an ectopic but each month brings new hope and yes dissappointment but I firmly believe it will happen. Its hard to cling onto hope sometimes because only you know your own body and signs etc but I would say please try and keep some positive thoughts for the future as you will have your baby in the end.

I have set some goals in my life now and it seems to have lifted some of the burden (apart from having a dicky cycle this month which is causing me grief) but its helped me and hubby relax slightly.

xxxxxxx

Vicky, you absolutely did not upset me, please don't worry!

Megg that is the funniest thing I have seen for ages - a dump truck full of PMA... that is really special!!! Thanks so much!

Amos... I am sooo hoping for you to have good news and nice big hcg numbers to put your mind at rest, how exciting!

Fluffy - thank you so much for telling me your experiences. I know you are right. I am trying to take each day as it comes until we know for sure on Wed, and if I m/c in the meantime, then at least the waiting has stopped and we can start planning what will happen next. hopefully tests and answers! Have told hubby he is going on vitamins if I lose this one and he has to give up his cycling for a while!

See PMA is working already!

Everyone on here is amazing and thank you all for your support... I couldn't wish for a better team than team TTCAL! Can I count myself as a member?

Padbrat what has happened darling? Thinking of you but you must retain some hope, my love. Big brave kisses xxxx

MrsRoughton that is amazing news! So good to have you back in first tri :D

And Amos OMG!! Everything is crossed for you babe, that is simply stupendous news - Meg's right, you are a MACHINE, woman!

Welcome to the new girls and :dust: to all xxx

Dude, what is it with you and all the evaps?!? *perplexed* They are drawn to you! :hugs:

Padbrat what has happened darling? Thinking of you but you must retain some hope, my love. Big brave kisses xxxx

And Amos OMG!! Everything is crossed for you babe, that is simply stupendous news - Meg's right, you are a MACHINE, woman!

Hey Tulip! Thanks for your message... I am 7+1 at the mo and I have had 2 scans, both of which weren't positive - small baby, not growing as well as they want etc... docs all convinced I will m/c and after last scan on Monday I started to spot brown blood and still am, comes and goes, no pain and no clots though (very different from last 2 m/cs). Next scan is on Wed, but we are pretty much resigned to the fact that I am losing this one too:cry:. still taking the vits etc just in case we are wrong and a miracle occurs!:hugs:

You poor thing, you must be utterly terrified. Sending all the growing vibes I can muster. Big love xx

I'm sending them too... along with that dump truck! :hugs: Glad you liked it! :) I couldn't resist... you said a truckload! :winkwink:

*gets off the couch and goes to bed... for real... I promise... you can stalk me to make sure... I'm looking at you, Nik!*

Oh, don't worry I will.

*sigh*
Sometimes I feel like a mother already, ordering you around :rofl:

Hey Tulip! Thanks for your message... I am 7+1 at the mo and I have had 2 scans, both of which weren't positive - small baby, not growing as well as they want etc... docs all convinced I will m/c and after last scan on Monday I started to spot brown blood and still am, comes and goes, no pain and no clots though (very different from last 2 m/cs). Next scan is on Wed, but we are pretty much resigned to the fact that I am losing this one too:cry:. still taking the vits etc just in case we are wrong and a miracle occurs!:hugs:

Brown is not bad, it's a sign of old leftover blood. I've spotted both brown and pink with 3 of my 4 pregnancies and nothing ever became of it. Don't let drs.' pessimism bring you down. It's good that you are prepared for what could be, but revel in the fact that you haven't MCed yet and may not, and you have lots of thoughts and prayers being sent your way (and your bean's way too! ) :hugs:

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi ladies! I have a lot of catching up to do. This thread grows so fast! It's hard to keep up. :)

Hi, i just wondered if i could join here. I mc naturally at 5w4d and my af returned yesterday 30 days after the start of the bleed. We are planning to ntnp/ttc from this month. It was my first pregnancy and first mc. i have encountered some horrible comments from people along the way about it 'not counting' and a friend even said yesterday that my body will probably attack my next baby too....needless to say im not really thinking of her as a friend anymore.

Im here for hope more than anything - hope that it will happen for me sooner rather than later.

So - CD2 for me.....

sorry for the ramble xx

Megg, Tulip and Firedancer I am so glad I have you all and your good thoughts, growing vibes and advice... if I end up doing as well as you guys all have then I will be doing really well!

All thoughts, prayers, growing vibes, baby dust and PMA to us all...

We are down, but not out yet! x

And hello to everyone that has just joined... I wish it were under happier circumstances, but here we are.

WELCOME and hugs for your losses x

Lovehearts, what a terrible thing for a so-called friend to say :shock: I hope you feel at home in here, we have an amazing support group. Big love to you and can't wait to hear how the marathon goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->