TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am sorry you are feeling that way padbrat. Is there any reason to think things have gone wrong again? Sending you tons of PMA.

Debs - isn't that early for PMS? And remember also that pg signs are often similar.

Padbrat..... Sending you loads of PMA and loads of sticky :dust: for Monday! I hope you get some better answers! :hugs:

Vickie - AF is 5 days away. Seem to remember being a total cow around the same time over the last few months.

I am sorry you are feeling that way padbrat. Is there any reason to think things have gone wrong again? Sending you tons of PMA.

Debs - isn't that early for PMS? And remember also that pg signs are often similar.

Aussietcc... being on here with you all brightens my day! :happydance:

Vickieh - both my scans have not been encouraging, the docs are convinced I will m/c again and I have just started spotting brown stuff... no pain ... but I am not hopeful..:cry:

Thanks everyone for the PMA... helps to know you are not alone in all of this.. :kiss:

Aussietcc... being on here with you all brightens my day! :happydance:

Vickieh - both my scans have not been encouraging, the docs are convinced I will m/c again and I have just started spotting brown stuff... no pain ... but I am not hopeful..:cry:

Thanks everyone for the PMA... helps to know you are not alone in all of this.. :kiss:

I'm sorry - I thought it was just nerves. How many weeks are you?Will they scan you again? I hope I didn't upset you

Sorry and I send buckets of PMA your way,
The last MCC I had a Nurse that helped me during my D/C surgery, I remember crying before I went in the back, she wiped my tear, held my hand and she told me her story, she had six miscarriages before she carried to term, and now she has 4 children. She Gave Me HOPE when I Had None,

PadBrat, Never give up hope, I know its awfully hard, give yourself time, and surround yourself with support.. lots of love and prayers!
:hugs:

OMG ladies......I have been having my hcg levels checked from my last mc on April 7th...my last level was checked 2 weeks ago before I went on our cruise and it was 59....well, I had it checked again yesterday and it had only fallen to 46. I took a pg test 2 days ago and it was negative, so the docs and myself were confused. So......the nurse told me to take another test in the morning just to see if it is a new pregnancy. Well, you know I couldn't wait til in the morning so I took one......there is a line there!!! It is faint, but there is definitely a line!!! OMG....so scared though because I am pretty sure I ovulated from the side where the jacked up tube is still there. OMG OMG

OMG ladies......I have been having my hcg levels checked from my last mc on April 7th...my last level was checked 2 weeks ago before I went on our cruise and it was 59....well, I had it checked again yesterday and it had only fallen to 46. I took a pg test 2 days ago and it was negative, so the docs and myself were confused. So......the nurse told me to take another test in the morning just to see if it is a new pregnancy. Well, you know I couldn't wait til in the morning so I took one......there is a line there!!! It is faint, but there is definitely a line!!! OMG....so scared though because I am pretty sure I ovulated from the side where the jacked up tube is still there. OMG OMG

Holy frig...Thats WILD! I didnt even know that could happen! So maybe it went down to 0 and back up again to 46????

Holy frig...Thats WILD! I didnt even know that could happen! So maybe it went down to 0 and back up again to 46????

It must have is all I can say!! Or I am praying anyway lol. I definitely had a negative pg test (2 actually) so this line is definitely new!!!!

Holy CRAP! That is just wild! I mean YA HOOOOO!!!!!! But WOWZA! What a story to tell your bean when he/she comes out eh? LOL

I have had lots of weird things happen to me over this TTC journey.....this bean will have LOTS of stories to listen to!!! LOL

Holy crap, Sis! You're a machine! :hugs: All the hope in the world for you right now, lovely!!! Although, I feel I should have been txt about this matter! Haha! :winkwink:

PADBRAT:

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3556/4564513300_1958d41fbc_o.jpg

Thanks! I couldn't resist! Haha! Interesting fact: Not that much fun to try and make... There is no "A" in "dump truck" and those words were already on the picture! :rofl:

HAHAH...Great pic Sis!! It all happened so fast this afternoon I wasn't sure what to think. I started to not even say anything so I wouldn't be a big ol disappointment again!

I missed too much again. I think I have to come on more often!

:hugs: Padbrat.

Whoa Amos! Praying for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->