TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thank you for the kind welcome. I dont know how i would have got through the last month without bnb (and my lovely OH of course)

xx

Padbrat- I am praying for you hun.....It's not right that anyone should have to go through ONE mc, much less multiple ones. Hold on little bean!!!

Welcome Lovehearts.....hate we had to meet under these circumstances :(

Well, I am off to my next set of bloods.....wish me luck!!!

Welcome to the thread Lovehearts.

Amos - I have everything crossed. When do you get your results?

Welcome Lovehearts! Your friend sounds a little crazy to me - steer clear of her, she has a very unhealthy attitude.

Amos! Wow! I'm crossing fingers and toes for you! I'm anxiously awaiting your next update. Good luck, hun.

Padbrat - sounds like a very upsetting and anxious time for you guys. I truly hope this little bean is just having a slow start and will get all fired up and have a growth spurt soon. I'm hoping and praying it all works out for you.

Megg - more art please!!

I hope all you ladies are happy and well.

Michelle X

Welcome to the thread Lovehearts.

Amos - I have everything crossed. When do you get your results?

Unfortunately I won't get them til Monday :( But that's ok....I am ALL GOOD!!! PMA is just oooooozing out!!!!

Welcome Lovehearts! Your friend sounds a little crazy to me - steer clear of her, she has a very unhealthy attitude.

Amos! Wow! I'm crossing fingers and toes for you! I'm anxiously awaiting your next update. Good luck, hun.

Padbrat - sounds like a very upsetting and anxious time for you guys. I truly hope this little bean is just having a slow start and will get all fired up and have a growth spurt soon. I'm hoping and praying it all works out for you.

Megg - more art please!!

I hope all you ladies are happy and well.

Blondee I am hoping too... you never know a miracle could happen! See Megg - am trying to hold on to the dump truck full of PMA x

Amos, if anyone knows how I feel it must be you. I am soooo hoping your bloods are all good! :hugs:

I'm right here for you Padbrat :hugs: How is the spotting? When is your next scan?

Thanks Amos, it is good to know x
Spotting... still happening, not really got any worse, nor any better still very dark brown...no pain - very odd. Last 2 m/c were hard, painful and bloody... this is nothing like the same. Knowing my luck it will bloody happen over the bank holiday weekend and I will be stuck in A&E for hours with all the drunks!
Next scan is Wed morning and that will be the decider as I will be 8 weeks then and if things haven't improved I don't think they ever will....
We will see, one day at a time eh...

Bet you can't wait for Monday! This is gonna be one long weekend!!! LOL

One day at a time is right. No matter how much thinking, worrying and driving yourself crazy you do, whatever is meant to happen will happen. This is one thing that is out of your hands.
I think we are actually around the same age too, Pad, so we might have more in common than you think!

hope you get some good news Padbrat and Amos have my fingers crossed for you both x

lovehearts - Just so you know, I want to slap your so-called-friend! WTF? That's awful! I'm so sorry for your loss... which definitely DOES count! But remember... 1 early loss does NOT suggest that you'll have further losses. Losses that early are usually due to a chromosomal anomaly with the embryo! It doesn't speak to there being anything wrong with you that would possibly cause it to happen again! :hugs: I'll add you!

Amos & Padbrat - LONGEST WEEKEND EVER! OMG! Pulling for you both! :hugs:

blondee - More art? Uhm... What can I interest you in? I can make it, I'm sure... but I need an idea first! :) I'm also going sketching at a botanical garden tomorrow... I'll put pics of my sketches on my blog! :)

Sar & sincerevon - How are our newly preggos?

lovehearts - Just so you know, I want to slap your so-called-friend! WTF? That's awful! I'm so sorry for your loss... which definitely DOES count! But remember... 1 early loss does NOT suggest that you'll have further losses. Losses that early are usually due to a chromosomal anomaly with the embryo! It doesn't speak to there being anything wrong with you that would possibly cause it to happen again! :hugs: I'll add you!

Amos & Padbrat - LONGEST WEEKEND EVER! OMG! Pulling for you both! :hugs:

blondee - More art? Uhm... What can I interest you in? I can make it, I'm sure... but I need an idea first! :) I'm also going sketching at a botanical garden tomorrow... I'll put pics of my sketches on my blog! :)

Sar & sincerevon - How are our newly preggos?

hmmmm, paranoid of course ;) got early scan on wed cos i been spotting and had some pain, how are you Megg

erm, can we please have a :dust: that doesn't look like she is in dire need of a pee? :haha: I do like her but she is either missing a mouth or a nose and that can't be good :winkwink: I also think some fairy dust never goes a miss!

Well, I take the trigger shot on Sunday and the IUI is scheduled for Monday. FX this cycle works so I don't need IVF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->