TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hiya could i please join this thread. i had mc in october and ectopic in december. i had my left tube removed early Jan as i had started to bleed from the tube after they had removed the baby from the tube in december. well last month we decided to ntnp and had af 28th march. anyways we decided to bed every day and i got my bfp yesterday!!
am booked into see the ladies at EPAU tomorrow morning as they want to monitor me. and will have an ealry scan soon xxxxx
Congrats x:happydance:

WOW! That baby dust must be blowing up a storm! So many folks on the boards got BFP's in the past 24 hours! Im so encouraged! yay!

Well I am about to get into my first TWW after my first positive opk since my mc. I think I O'd after the other 2 cycles, but I didn't follow it with opk's ad charting. So here I go!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm not sure what's going on. I had a positive OPK tonight so not sure what they means for the IUI. I have an scan/bloods appointment for tomorrow afternoon (Friday was already booked), but it might be too late. I have to call the FS in the morning and see what I should do. Hope they'll squeeze me in Friday AM for the IUI!

Good luck! I hope you are able to get in on Friday! Good luck!!!!!

hi ladies! look at that number going back up :happydance: we need a few more though. i would be extremely happy to add to that number but i dont think we have done it this month. dont know why i think that as everything has been perfect. my temperature has fallen the last 2 days (Although still above the red line?!) who knows. just going to keep everything crossed and test after the weekend :)

xx

Hoping you're wrong, Katie! :hugs:

Good luck to Anne, Jenn, and all the rest of you! :hugs:

Padbrat... I think I've missed something... based on your post and status and feeling... I'm SO sorry, love! :cry: I can't seem to find a post saying what's happened! :hugs:

Sorry Megg... I am confusing, because I am confused... pretty sure I am losing this one and it has died, need to PMA to keep me going ... so tired of all of this pregnancy then m/c... rips me apart... so am wallowing in confusion and feeling sorry for myself...hence the request for bucketfulls of PMA to keep me going!
:cry:

patbrat as requested :plane: in all the PMA i can find for you \\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>:lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:
:thumbup::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

good luck tomorrow bizy

fxed for you shaerichelle

patbrat as requested :plane: in all the PMA i can find for you \\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>:lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:
:thumbup::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

good luck tomorrow bizy

fxed for you shaerichelle

LMAO Aussiettc.... thank you sooooo much that was loads of PMA and much needed.... you even got me to crack a smile, very rare at the moment! :hugs:

patbrat - so glad i managed to brighten up your day even if it was only for a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->