TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

[*IMG]https://i43.tinypic.com/vr4mqa.gif[*/IMG] copy and paste that without the *

I copied her link into my post but it just didn't show up as the pic only the writing

Deb, i think i'm mirrorinng you this cycle i am a bit slimy (cm wise) today to.:haha:

so i'm on cd35 and 9dpo and fpr the last few days haven't peed on anything, so proud of myself, maybe i should start a POAS anonomous group.

Ok i'll got first
Hi my names Mary and its been 3 days since my last poas. i think that really something being that i'm in the tww. :rofl:

megg i know what you could make, can you make a not testing before 10dpo coin for my POASA group. :rofl:

Like an AA chip? Sure! :rofl: I'll do it later tonight! Haha!

THANKS MEGG, i thhink i'll start my onw POASA thread for everyone to confess their sins :rofl: Deb i'm looking your way here:haha:

Hi ladies, can I join? I've had 2 mc's. First one on Christmas eve 2008. Second one on January 17, 2009. The ultrasound tech for the second mc told me I shouldn't get pregnant around holidays. The nerve! This is my first cycle trying again and I'm super excited. I'm hoping to ovulate in the next few days. Fingers crossed! Thanks for all your support ladies! xoxo

I'll get on it in a bit, Aussie! :hugs: Thread sounds like a great idea!

Jen - :wave: Hi, honey!

heart tree - WTF?! Did you slap her? I would have! :( Sorry for your losses, hun! :hugs: I'll add you!

Thanks Megg!!! Actually it was a guy. GRRRR...clearly he is in the wrong field! I was too upset to say anything but cry. Now I wish I had slapped him. Jerk!

Its never too late to slap a bad sonographer! Haha!

Aussie - Here ya go!

https://i43.tinypic.com/2h2jf5i.gif

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://i43.tinypic.com/2h2jf5i.gif[*/IMG]

EEK! My fairy is in your siggy, Padbrat! Hoping you're wrong about it starting! :hugs:

Thanks, blondee!

Of course she is Megg... I love her! :kiss:

Well, I think someone is having a cosmic joke with me, because I rested up in the evening, took a couple of Tylenol, had a row with my OH and then it all stopped... no blood, no cramps.. WTF is going on???????:dohh:

Oh and hubby apologised for being an idiot!

So, now back to waiting, has anyone else had this stop start thing happen to them?

THANKS MEGG, i thhink i'll start my onw POASA thread for everyone to confess their sins :rofl: Deb i'm looking your way here:haha:

Hehe - can I join? I tested yesterday at 5dpo. I was getting withdrawals.

EEK! My fairy is in your siggy, Padbrat! Hoping you're wrong about it starting! :hugs:

Thanks, blondee!

Of course she is Megg... I love her! :kiss:

Well, I think someone is having a cosmic joke with me, because I rested up in the evening, took a couple of Tylenol, had a row with my OH and then it all stopped... no blood, no cramps.. WTF is going on???????:dohh:

Oh and hubby apologised for being an idiot!

So, now back to waiting, has anyone else had this stop start thing happen to them?

I hope that it's a good sign that everything is okay after all. When is your next scan?

Hubby is pretty convinced we have lost this one... I dunno, maybe I am just clutching straws because it is so different from other 2 m/cs.

Next scan is on Wednesday and it will decide what happens as I will be... (counts on fingers and toes)... 8+3, so they should be able to see some dramatic growth by then, if it is going to happen.

Megg thanks sweety, it lovely. Do you think you could make a gold HPT (BFP) as well for the long hallers.

Patbrat - never had that happen to me, but lets hope that its the end of it all and you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead off you

Ok for all you POAS addicts come and confess your sins in my POAS anonymous thread, and if your good you can earn you bronz medal:rofl:

Aussie... I truly hope so... it would be a miracle, but they can happen... we will see. Wed seems a long way away though at the moment!

How is OZ today? We were there in Oct to visit friends and renew our wedding vows and I feel in love with Oz. Blighty is cold and gray and rainy... rubbish!

pat - its not to bad, was quite warm here today, DH got sunburnt while playing hockey.

At the moment we're watching the logies and saw someong with a plunging neck line (you know the ones that show your cleavage) and saying how i couldn't do that look, and got as a response "are you kidding you've got great tits sweety". :haha:at least he was listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->