TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry the newbies find yourselves here a loss is so hard I still struggle somedays with mine :cry: congrats to all the girls with new fresh :bfp:s hope they are ultra sticky https://i43.tinypic.com/2wcr68h.gif xxxxxx

COngrats on the new BFPs.. Looks like May is off to a good start!:)

Now if my body has ovd maybe Ill have a chance:wacko:

Welcome, Cathryn! :hugs: Sorry about your losses, love! Very pretty names though!

Shannon - I think your chart is looking hopeful for you having O'd! Have you put in some higher temps to see if it gives you CH's?

Hi ladies....just got back from a short trip to the beach. Needed to go see it again before it is all oily from that nice little spill we have going on down here :(
I go tomorrow to see what my bloodwork from Friday shows. I am not really hopeful though because that faint little line I had last week is even fainter. If this happens again, I am truly giving up. I can't go through anymore.
Padbrat- I am 37!

Hi everyone :hi:

Can i join?

I had my first pregnancy end in a MMC on march 29th (found out at scan that day :cry:)

I'm getting back in the sadle now and hoping for a BFP soon :) x

Congrats to all the :bfp: and sending bunches of sticky :dust: to all of you! :hugs:

Welcome Cathryn and mummy2angel, sorry for your losses. xx

Congrats butterfly and roonsma! :happydance: xx

Praying for you Amos!

Sorry about your loss, mummy2angel! :hugs: I'll add you!

Amos - You need to keep the PMA up until there's reason not to! You know that! :hugs: Love you, sis! xx

Megg thanks sweety, it lovely. Do you think you could make a gold HPT (BFP) as well for the long hallers.

Patbrat - never had that happen to me, but lets hope that its the end of it all and you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead off you

Ok for all you POAS addicts come and confess your sins in my POAS anonymous thread, and if your good you can earn you bronz medal:rofl:

Sure! You want... like... a full on HPT stick that's gold and showing a BFP? Or, am I misreading? I'm sure I can do it! :)

thats it Megg, you're the best sweety.:kiss:

new girls ssorry for your losses, hope you get your BFP soon.

Congrats to the new BFP fxed for a sticky nine months ahead (it more like 8 now but hey)

Awww 49 BFP'S! When is June gonna get here so I can finally try to get a BFP? Geez! You think TWW is bad! Try two MONTH wait! haha

Hey sis....I was gonna say go ahead and add me, but nah....

My line is just alot more faint than it was....I am such a worry wort. I don't get my results til tomorrow :(

Well, I'm going to be extremely happy when I add you tomorrow, sis! You just wait! Love you!!! :hugs:

VGibs - I can't imagine! I was always SO bad at waiting to try!!! :hugs:

Hey sis....I was gonna say go ahead and add me, but nah....

Oh no :( Did something happen? Was it a CP afterall?

I must be having a brain fart....what is CP??

Chemical pregnancy hun. It tends to be what people call it when you get lines that then fade and your period arrives. I think if it's before 5 or 6 weeks then people tend to refer to it as that.

I hate the term personally, I lost a baby at 4+5, it wasn't a chemical imbalance or something

i know what you mean vicki, its like our babies aren't worth recording the way they say it. So hurtful sometimes

morning everyone, just done another cb digi and sadly its now a "not preganant", i suppose the witch will follow shortly, wondering what the hell is going on....?

hopefully we'll now be referred for testing, thought it was too good to be true x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->