TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks Deb, it is appreciated!

Aussie, sounds fab, would love a bit of sunshine to give us some sunburn... but no such luck!

i feel like i'm spamming the boards today

but YESSSSS bfp for meeeeee!!!

EDD january 7, 2011

congrats butterfly, gl padbrad xxx

Hi to all you lovely ladies:wave::, i've been following the ttcal threads as i suppose my therapy over the last weeks, you all seem a lovely lot and have helped me out no end, i've shed most of my tears with you and you didn't even know it! I've decided to out myself so.. i'm Rachael-33, DH 40, beautiful son who i am forever grateful for, age 4.
We've been ttc #2 for about 18 months with a mmc Aug 09 and an early mc last month, i've just tested on a cb digi and got a bfp, really hoping this one's ok, but its early days so fx'd.
Ive got a couple of questions.. does anyone else have trouble getting +'s on ic tests? i've yet to get one either this time of last???
I've been taking 75mg aspirin as i knew it wouldn't hurt do does anyone know when your supposed to stop taking them?
I'd love to join this thread and i really do wish all of you the very best and(i've been dying to say this) handfuls of babydust to you all
congratulations to the girls with their bfp's
Rach x

Welcome and congrats! Ics are a pain in the ass to be frank! If you have your :bfp: on a digi, then relax, impossible though huh? No idea about the asprin, sorry.

Yep definatley impossible, got a knot in my tummy the size of a football!! thanks and good luck to you too xxx

Two :bfp:s in one day WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Meg, get updating! Congratulations to TB and Rach.... Rach, do come and share fears in the Bonfire/Winter babies thread in PAL. TB has already joined us. Woohoooooooo! :wohoo:

Lots of :dust: to all in TTCAL xxx

Megg thanks sweety, it lovely. Do you think you could make a gold HPT (BFP) as well for the long hallers.

Patbrat - never had that happen to me, but lets hope that its the end of it all and you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead off you

Ok for all you POAS addicts come and confess your sins in my POAS anonymous thread, and if your good you can earn you bronz medal:rofl:

Sure! You want... like... a full on HPT stick that's gold and showing a BFP? Or, am I misreading? I'm sure I can do it! :)

i feel like i'm spamming the boards today

but YESSSSS bfp for meeeeee!!!

EDD january 7, 2011

You spam as much as you want, especially in my threads! I couldn't be happier for you! :hugs:

Hi to all you lovely ladies:wave::, i've been following the ttcal threads as i suppose my therapy over the last weeks, you all seem a lovely lot and have helped me out no end, i've shed most of my tears with you and you didn't even know it! I've decided to out myself so.. i'm Rachael-33, DH 40, beautiful son who i am forever grateful for, age 4.
We've been ttc #2 for about 18 months with a mmc Aug 09 and an early mc last month, i've just tested on a cb digi and got a bfp, really hoping this one's ok, but its early days so fx'd.
Ive got a couple of questions.. does anyone else have trouble getting +'s on ic tests? i've yet to get one either this time of last???
I've been taking 75mg aspirin as i knew it wouldn't hurt do does anyone know when your supposed to stop taking them?
I'd love to join this thread and i really do wish all of you the very best and(i've been dying to say this) handfuls of babydust to you all
congratulations to the girls with their bfp's
Rach x

Aww! You could have joined us before your BFP, honey! I'm glad we managed to help you through hard times, whether we knew it or not! :hugs:

As far as IC's go.. I have trouble getting positives on ANYTHING... So, I guess I'm not the authority on that! LOL

As far as the aspirin, taking it throughout the pregnancy lowers the chance of MC! So, I'd definitely not stop! In fact, some people don't start taking it until they get a BFP!

I'm really sorry for your losses, sweetie! :hugs: But HUGE CONGRATS on your BFP!!! :yipee:

Thanks Tulip, hoping to join you thanks x

Megg, thanks for advice, bloody HPT- i've a love hate relationship with them x

Would you mind me joining please? I have had 2 early mc, last one was Feb 2010 and lost twin girls at 22 wks. Not sure if you need any more info?

Cathryn xxx

Welcome to the team Cathryn. I'm so sorry for your losses. What beautiful names you chose for your precious twins xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->