TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

morning , sorry roonsma hopefully you can get some answers soon :hugs:

How long after your losses did you get AF back everyone? x

Sorry to add a cloud of doom, but I had to go to A&E last night with cramps and bleeding. They took about 6 phials of blood and examined me. The very junior gynae said she couldn't tell if my cervix was open as there was too much blood...I now have to wait until my scan on Wed to check it has all gone... They took my hcg and have said that although it has risen, it hasn't doubled... so why did they take 6 bloody lots of blood to tell me that???

This country is bloody barbaric, making us wait for days and days in pain before they will do anything to help because it is a bloody bank holiday and apparently the ward that deals with m/cs is closed!!!!

Am furious, was begging for hubby to take me back to Germany, where you get scanned straight away and then helped...

Aww hunni, sorry you are going through this. Maybe we should schedule our losses and pain around the NHS?? Bloody ridiculous!

Aww hunni, sorry you are going through this. Maybe we should schedule our losses and pain around the NHS?? Bloody ridiculous!

Couldn't agree with you more Deb... am absolutely shattered by it all.

Rest up and take care of yourself sweetie, hope Wednesday hurries up !

I am sorry Padbrat. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies....just got back from a short trip to the beach. Needed to go see it again before it is all oily from that nice little spill we have going on down here :(
I go tomorrow to see what my bloodwork from Friday shows. I am not really hopeful though because that faint little line I had last week is even fainter. If this happens again, I am truly giving up. I can't go through anymore.
Padbrat- I am 37!

Amos, so am I!

so sorry Padbrat and the other ladies that are having a tough time ... thinking of you xx

Welcome, Cathryn! :hugs: Sorry about your losses, love! Very pretty names though!

Shannon - I think your chart is looking hopeful for you having O'd! Have you put in some higher temps to see if it gives you CH's?

It does but for cd 15 or 18 depends on the temps. Really I ovd?:cry:

Would love that as a mothers day gift.

Sorry to add a cloud of doom, but I had to go to A&E last night with cramps and bleeding. They took about 6 phials of blood and examined me. The very junior gynae said she couldn't tell if my cervix was open as there was too much blood...I now have to wait until my scan on Wed to check it has all gone... They took my hcg and have said that although it has risen, it hasn't doubled... so why did they take 6 bloody lots of blood to tell me that???

This country is bloody barbaric, making us wait for days and days in pain before they will do anything to help because it is a bloody bank holiday and apparently the ward that deals with m/cs is closed!!!!

Am furious, was begging for hubby to take me back to Germany, where you get scanned straight away and then helped...

Padbrat, I'm so sorry you're going through this. My thoughts & prayers are with you, hun :hugs:

Padbrat, I'm so sorry you're going through this. My thoughts & prayers are with you, hun :hugs:

Thanks Firedancer... hubby has just popped home and calmed me down.. :flower: I am sorry I have had a major rant... am just shattered with all of this.

Amos I'm afraid I beat you... I have just turned 38! LOL :winkwink:

Thanks Firedancer... hubby has just popped home and calmed me down.. :flower: I am sorry I have had a major rant... am just shattered with all of this.

Amos I'm afraid I beat you... I have just turned 38! LOL :winkwink:

That was not a rant and you have every right to speak your feelings here-no need to apologize! We are all here for you.

I swear, if I didn't have BnB to get everything out I would explode!!!!

Thank heaven for you all and B&B...

It really is very much appreciated xx

Padbrat.. We are here for you. I agree this place is great. And if I didnt have it I would be so much more upset and frustrated.

:hugs:

So, so sorry Padbrat and Roonsma :( It's just not right.....
And Pad- I am not that far behind you- I will be 38 in November
Firedancer- are you a golden oldie too? lol
Vickie- thanks for clearing up my old brain- I should have known that CP meant chemical pregnancy- DUH!!
I dont know where I stand right now. I took an EPT digital last night and it said pregnant. I am desperately trying to get my bets levels from Friday and no one can seem to call me back with them. Don't they know I have been stressing and waiting for those all weekend????

im 37 in November.. hope your levels are good Amos xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"