TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Smiler, congratulations neighbour! :wohoo:

Hi ladies,

Congrats on any bfps i have missed and big ((hugs)) to any ladies that got had by the witch :-( I am poas tomorrow as il be 12dpo then. I really dnt think we have managed it this mth though tbh :-(

Good luck to those yet to test xxx

Good luck on your testing

put me down for a:bfp:
good luck africaqueen:hugs:

I am really thrilled for you. I am sure Thomas is looking down happy at you today.

I have a poem for us:

Walk

You’ve just walked on ahead of me
And I’ve got to understand
You must release the ones you love
And let go of their hand.
I try and cope the best I can
But I’m missing you so much
If I could only see you
And once more feel your touch.
Yes, you’ve just walked on ahead of me
Don’t worry I’ll be fine
But now and then I swear I feel
Your hand slip into mine.

Beautiful poem

Hi girls got my bfp this morning !!! Yeah!!! Praying for a sticky bean this time!!!

YEY Congratulations.

Congrats Smiler! We weren't far apart on BFPs either! Wishing you a very happy pregnancy. xxx

put me down for a:bfp:
good luck africaqueen:hugs:

OMG Alisa i am soooo happy for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Happy and healthy 9mths and im sure Thomas is watching over you and buba x

Well i poas this morning and :bfn: for me:nope:

I am 12dpo so if the :witch: dosent show on sunday i will test again but i feel like im pretty much out this cycle.

Congrats on any other bfps and sorry for any bfns xxx

Congrates on all the :bfp: 's and i am sorry to all the new ladies, its awful that you have to be here but what a wonderful bunch they are in TTCAL xxx

9DPO here and POAS today to get the :bfn: (IC i brought 25 of them for £4) that way in a few days if i get a :bfp: i know it will be the real deal . . .

Hi TripleB thanks for the congrats. How did you manage to get your early scan> Have you had more than 1 miscarriage?

When I had my miscarriage in October the midwife at the epu was really lovely and told me to ring as soon as i found out I was pregnant next time and they would do blood tests to check HCG and would book me in for an early scan.

However when i rang them today the midwife I saw in October is now on maternity leave herself! and the midwife I spoke to said I cant have the blood tests or early scan unles I have had more than 1 miscarriage or if I start bleeding again.

wow so many new BFP's! Congrats all :)

Hope I get to post here soon ;) xx

Huge congrats Smiler!!!
Regarding the early scan, you really have to bug the bits off them or lie!!!
It depends if you feel comfortable tempting fate, but you could say you have had brown cm and pain so they whisk you straight in?

I think with the good old NHS, you get nothing unless you become a right royal pain in the butt with them!!!
Good Luck hunni and try not to stress, it's not good for mum or wee bubs! I know that sounds really patronizing but you know what I mean!

Let us know how you get on. <<hugs>>

I think that darn :witch: is around the corner...Just went to the bathroom and had some brownish spotting, and now my back aches just like it does pre-AF:cry:

I had high hopes for this cycle.

Firedancer that's really early for the witch is it not?

You're last LP was 13 days? It may be IB??
8dpo is spot on for that!!! Sorry no pun intended!!!LOL!

GL and buckets of babydust!!

Firedancer that's really early for the witch is it not?

You're last LP was 13 days? It may be IB??
8dpo is spot on for that!!! Sorry no pun intended!!!LOL!

GL and buckets of babydust!!

My chart has been really unclear this month. Depending on the setting (advanced or research) it was giving me different ov dates. I decided to take out the 2nd and 3rd positive OPKs and now it appears to make better sense at 12 dpo and cd31 (except for the fact that we had timed BD really well again and I am still not PG :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->