TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies, just checking in...

Sorry the girls who are having a crap time at the mo :cry:

Congratulations to the bfp ladies :happydance:

My blood results have started to come back and so far all normal.... bugger! I was hoping there'd be something nice and simple wrong and i could pop a pill and all would be fine again, doesn't look likely now.

I'm looking forward to getting back to TTC next cycle, i have quite missed it, have resisted all poas, even opk's which are my favourite!!! I think i'm about halfway now so not too long to wait, lets get the witch out the way and then let the BD'in proper commence!!!

Lets keep those BFP'S coming!!!

Rach xxx

Dawn - No problem! Sorry! :hugs: How would you like it noted for now? I just moved you off for the moment, because I want to do it in a way that you're comfortable with! So, I'd prefer waiting for your answer before I update it! Sorry again! :hugs:

I can definitely add the poem to the first post! I'm glad you like it! :D

*whistles* IIIIIIIIIII've beeeeeeeeeeen staaaaaaaaaaaalking! *whistles*

Since I found them, they can't be too big of secrets, right?

CONGRATS to QueenieMurphy (April 9) & rach83 (April 6)! :hugs:

Whoop whoop for the new BFPS!!!

I know what you mean Megg and Roo... just an answer as to why rather than just dumb bad luck would be amazing... wanna take a pill and it all be a H&H pregnancy!

Though blinking docs are a pain aren't they Megg... good job you are on the ball my lovely!!

Dawnie... just loads a huggsss for you

Since I found them, they can't be too big of secrets, right?

CONGRATS to QueenieMurphy (April 9) & rach83 (April 6)! :hugs:

Ooh, good find! Congrats QueenieMurphy and rach83! xx

Ok let me first say, I absolutely love that poem! It is so true! Thanks Megg for doing that. Second, let me say how sorry I am for coming in here so abrubtly and whining and everything about not feeling welcome. You ladies are right there with all the other wonderful people on here! I love you all! I haven't been present lately as my middle daughter had her senior prom and that consumed a lot of my time and then I had to throw a baby shower for my oldest daughter. My time has been spread very thin! LOL!
So here is my update: TTC- I am taking the Femara and doing the CBFM and then when I get a peak, I am going to do the post coital. (Probably about a week or so away. CD 8 right now.) Then on Tuesday, I notice something on my arm and I call the doctor because I am suspicous of what it is. I went to the doctor yesterday and guess what it is......................FREAKING Lyme disease! REALLY?????????????? Now I have to take antibiotics for a month! But on a good note, she was trying to give me doxycyoline (which I know wouldn't be good TTC or being pregnant) so I told her that I had done my own research and I know I could take amoxicillin and that was safe for both situations and she prescribed it for me. But still, what a pain in my ass that is! I had the tick bite about a month ago too! But I read that it can take that long for any symptoms to appear. :hissy:
Oh well, it has to get better sooner or later, Right?
I am sorry for all the losses and I am so happy for all the :bfp: ..... :hugs: to all!

Hey ladies thought i would pop head backin here 4th time lucky girlies x

Thanks chick not long before my consultant appointment to get blood results seems to be taking forever x

Hi ladies,

Congrats on any bfps i have missed and big ((hugs)) to any ladies that got had by the witch :-( I am poas tomorrow as il be 12dpo then. I really dnt think we have managed it this mth though tbh :-(

Good luck to those yet to test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"