TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Dawny I think Megg said this morning that she took you off temporarily as she didn't want to change it in a way that upsets you.

So sorry darling xx

Good luck africa queen :) I didn't have any symptons when I got my bfp and didn't thinnk I'd done it either :)

hx

I have a poem for us:

Walk

You’ve just walked on ahead of me
And I’ve got to understand
You must release the ones you love
And let go of their hand.
I try and cope the best I can
But I’m missing you so much
If I could only see you
And once more feel your touch.
Yes, you’ve just walked on ahead of me
Don’t worry I’ll be fine
But now and then I swear I feel
Your hand slip into mine.

I have a poem for us:

Walk

You’ve just walked on ahead of me
And I’ve got to understand
You must release the ones you love
And let go of their hand.
I try and cope the best I can
But I’m missing you so much
If I could only see you
And once more feel your touch.
Yes, you’ve just walked on ahead of me
Don’t worry I’ll be fine
But now and then I swear I feel
Your hand slip into mine.

What a sweet poem. :hugs:

Whoop whoop for the new BFPS!!!

I know what you mean Megg and Roo... just an answer as to why rather than just dumb bad luck would be amazing... wanna take a pill and it all be a H&H pregnancy!

Though blinking docs are a pain aren't they Megg... good job you are on the ball my lovely!!

Dawnie... just loads a huggsss for you

Definitely a pain! I'm hoping I can get an appointment for tomorrow still. I didn't know until this afternoon that it was definitely CD1 for me. I'm very concerned that my doctor will look at me like I'm crazy rather than agree to do the blood tests. I wish I had a good story of how I came to ask for them. Not sure how to go about it exactly!

Ok let me first say, I absolutely love that poem! It is so true! Thanks Megg for doing that. Second, let me say how sorry I am for coming in here so abrubtly and whining and everything about not feeling welcome. You ladies are right there with all the other wonderful people on here! I love you all! I haven't been present lately as my middle daughter had her senior prom and that consumed a lot of my time and then I had to throw a baby shower for my oldest daughter. My time has been spread very thin! LOL!
So here is my update: TTC- I am taking the Femara and doing the CBFM and then when I get a peak, I am going to do the post coital. (Probably about a week or so away. CD 8 right now.) Then on Tuesday, I notice something on my arm and I call the doctor because I am suspicous of what it is. I went to the doctor yesterday and guess what it is......................FREAKING Lyme disease! REALLY?????????????? Now I have to take antibiotics for a month! But on a good note, she was trying to give me doxycyoline (which I know wouldn't be good TTC or being pregnant) so I told her that I had done my own research and I know I could take amoxicillin and that was safe for both situations and she prescribed it for me. But still, what a pain in my ass that is! I had the tick bite about a month ago too! But I read that it can take that long for any symptoms to appear. :hissy:
Oh well, it has to get better sooner or later, Right?
I am sorry for all the losses and I am so happy for all the :bfp: ..... :hugs: to all!

Don't worry about it, honey! We all have bad days, and we all feel left out sometimes! That's ANCIENT news! :hugs: You're just one of us now... No worries about before! FX'd for you this month!

Megg - lovely poem :)

So sorry Dawny :(

hx

Thanks! :)

Am I blind or have I totally disappeared? xxxx

Whoever it was that answered (don't remember, sorry) was right. I wanted to fix it for you, but didn't know how you wanted to be listed at the moment. Any guidance would be great! I didn't want to take a guess, ya know? So, don't think of it as disappearance... just in the waiting room until I know what you want it to say. Basically, blatantly tell me what you want! Don't ever feel awkward about it... especially with me! :hugs:

put me down for a:bfp:
good luck africaqueen:hugs:

:yipee: Woohoo!!! Congrats!

Hi ladies,

Congrats on any bfps i have missed and big ((hugs)) to any ladies that got had by the witch :-( I am poas tomorrow as il be 12dpo then. I really dnt think we have managed it this mth though tbh :-(

Good luck to those yet to test xxx

FX'd for you!

AFM... CD1... both :happydance: and :cry:

Yay for CD1 Megg, I know it's a wrench when it finally arrives but it's the first day of the future hunni. Hope you get a competant doctor today who will help you get some answers.

Congrats to the new BFPs and :hugs: to those on to the next cycle.

xxx

Okay... I need advice... QUICK! I got an appointment for 1:30pm tomorrow with my doc! I have a list of blood tests that I want to have run! I don't know how she'll feel if I tell her I got it off of the internet though! I need a good story! It doesn't have to be super detailed... she won't ask! But, I need something better than "the internet says..." to tell her!

This is the list:

FBC - including ESR
Iron, Ferritin, B12, B6
TSH
FSH, LH, E2
lgE, lgA
Antinuclear antibodies
Cardiolipin antibodies
Lupus anticoagulant
Thrombophilia studies
Prolactin
Progesterone
T3, T4
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
DHEAS
Androstenedione
SHBG
Fasting Insulin
MTHFR

What do I tell her? Even if it seems far fetched... try me... ya never know!

Megg....tell her your good friend is an OBGYN from the UK and has given you a list of tests that are ALWAYS done for recurrent miscarriage ladies there!!:haha:

Docs never refute info like that!:thumbup:

I have an imaginary friend myself who has loads of advise for my GP whenever I go and see him!:haha: He's called Dr Google!:haha::winkwink:

Thanks Megg :cry: If you dont mind can we leave me until we know for sure if thats ok F'X I can put my :bfp: back up there if no bleeding soon I will be going docs dont care what urine says xxxx

Hi Lawa :hi:

Anne, sorry about the Lyme! :(

Congrats Alisa.

Good luck africa!

Hi everyone I've missed. Hope all is well ladies. I am on CD 1 today and got a call that my lap will happen on June 2nd! I am so happy, as I thought it was going to be a few months away. I can't wait to be done, so I can move on!

Megg....tell her your good friend is an OBGYN from the UK and has given you a list of tests that are ALWAYS done for recurrent miscarriage ladies there!!:haha:

Docs never refute info like that!:thumbup:

I have an imaginary friend myself who has loads of advise for my GP whenever I go and see him!:haha: He's called Dr Google!:haha::winkwink:

Haha! This kind of goes with what I got in the other thread... saying I have a Naturopath (who used to be an MD) that requested it! I think that might work out just fine! :D Thanks!

Thanks Megg :cry: If you dont mind can we leave me until we know for sure if thats ok F'X I can put my :bfp: back up there if no bleeding soon I will be going docs dont care what urine says xxxx

Okay, sweetie! Just know that you haven't disappeared... and you'll be back up there... hopefully with a BFP! :hugs:

Hi Lawa :hi:

Anne, sorry about the Lyme! :(

Congrats Alisa.

Good luck africa!

Hi everyone I've missed. Hope all is well ladies. I am on CD 1 today and got a call that my lap will happen on June 2nd! I am so happy, as I thought it was going to be a few months away. I can't wait to be done, so I can move on!

Ooh! Yay for June 2! Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi girls got my bfp this morning !!! Yeah!!! Praying for a sticky bean this time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->