TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Vgibs and Firedancer41..... Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: Congrats to the both of you! :hugs: :happydance:

Wow, what a great day! Congrats VGibs and Firedancer. :happydance:

Who all is ready to be added? Amy? Virginia? Lisa? Any news from you, Dawn?

Its killing me that we might have broken 60 BFPs, and I can't add them yet!

Congrats girls :dance:

Megg sod it add me back please I know im preggo still having loads of symptoms even if my tests think im :wacko: xxxx

Megg sod it add me back please I know im preggo still having loads of symptoms even if my tests think im :wacko: xxxx

Atta girl! :dance: I gotta say I am very hesitant to "move" to any other forums! I wanna stay here with all you ladies! I promise I won't be a 1st tri dissappearing act!

Hi girls i'm back, and like usual i go away for a few days and there are more BFP.:happydance: I should so take a break more oftern if it means more BFP but i miss you guys when i'm gone.

CONGRATS EVERYONE

You can add me if you would, Megg. I took 3 tests that all had faint lines, and DH was able to see them (thought he'd go, there's nothing here!! and think I was psycho LOL)

:happydance: woo hoo :happydance: :bfp:'s congrats ladies, it's such lovely news on a lovely sunny day xxx

Wow loads of bfps since I last checked in. Huge congrats all

Wow!!! What a great morning to log in....Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!
Amy- I am so excited for you hunni....I pray that little bubba is in the right place and this is your sticky bean. :thumbup:

Sis- how wonderful you have finally found someone to take good care of you- you deserve it and it's about damn time!!!

Well since last week, I had Jessie's prom and Brittany's baby shower! That was one hectic, but very fun weekend! Jessie looked absolutely stunning and Brittany had a great turn out for her shower. Mister Jordan is so spoiled and loved!
As far as TTC goes, I got my first "High" on the cbfm this morning! :wohoo: My opk's are faint, but the machine doesn't lie, right? The lines on the cbfm are darker, so I guess it's right? As soon as I get that peak, I am calling the doctor for the post coital test. I have been having O pains on the left (Like I normally do) and my cm is watery right now. I am trying to hold Jon off from having sex, but he isn't letting me! :rofl: :blush: I wanted to try and wait for that peak, but I guess we are going to do it in the "Highs" too.
Anyway.... I hope everyone is well........ :hugs: and baby :dust: all around!

P.S. I tried posting pics, but they are too big. If you want to see them, friend request me on FB and you can see all of them!

Wow, you've been busy Anne. A prom and baby shower! How fun.
Yay for for CBFM telling you it's almost time. xx

Yes, ma'am! :hugs:

You can add me if you would, Megg. I took 3 tests that all had faint lines, and DH was able to see them (thought he'd go, there's nothing here!! and think I was psycho LOL)

I certainly will! :)

Well since last week, I had Jessie's prom and Brittany's baby shower! That was one hectic, but very fun weekend! Jessie looked absolutely stunning and Brittany had a great turn out for her shower. Mister Jordan is so spoiled and loved!
As far as TTC goes, I got my first "High" on the cbfm this morning! :wohoo: My opk's are faint, but the machine doesn't lie, right? The lines on the cbfm are darker, so I guess it's right? As soon as I get that peak, I am calling the doctor for the post coital test. I have been having O pains on the left (Like I normally do) and my cm is watery right now. I am trying to hold Jon off from having sex, but he isn't letting me! :rofl: :blush: I wanted to try and wait for that peak, but I guess we are going to do it in the "Highs" too.
Anyway.... I hope everyone is well........ :hugs: and baby :dust: all around!

P.S. I tried posting pics, but they are too big. If you want to see them, friend request me on FB and you can see all of them!

Woohoo for High! Definitely think you should believe the CBFM! :yipee:

Atta girl! :dance: I gotta say I am very hesitant to "move" to any other forums! I wanna stay here with all you ladies! I promise I won't be a 1st tri dissappearing act!

I'm guessing that your tickers mean I can add you too, yeah? I'm going to! :)

Screw it, adding you all! :) Uhm... Dawn... When was your most recent loss prior to your BFP? I don't have it noted anywhere since I removed you while I waited for an answer! I'm sorry! :flower:

Let's just stay over 60, yeah? Everyone okay with that? I'm hoping to be the one that breaks 70, tbh! So, I need 8 of you to go ahead and get a BFP in the next 3 weeks, okay?

Screw it, adding you all! :) Uhm... Dawn... When was your most recent loss prior to your BFP? I don't have it noted anywhere since I removed you while I waited for an answer! I'm sorry! :flower:

Oct 2009 thanks babe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->