TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Mine either lol. I just hint around here and there..

Just worried about the tests..EVen though I sure feel it

Sorry Africaqueen. :hugs:

I am thrilled that our number is over 60 and hope that I will be added soon. xx

Hey Africa....I am good. Just trying to keep from TTC and it's so hard. Sorry the ole witch showed her face :(

Thats weird...maybe I am blocked or something...lemme lookie

Or search my name Virginia Gibson don't forget im the Canadian one! LOL

Unwritten rule on FB is that no one talks about TTC unless the someone starts the discussion herself! I post something on mine here and there... They all know I'm trying. However, I probably won't announce a BFP right away (if I ever manage to get another one).

Or search my name Virginia Gibson don't forget im the Canadian one! LOL

Is your photo black and white? Are you in Ottawa, ON? I might have found you!

yay! I will check in a minute or two! So exciting making new friends! LOL

Well ladies...my ex who just had a baby called me to come pick up my daughter. I went with my OH and he came running over to the truck with his baby. She looks just like my daughter. I was blown away! But instead of bawling and even though me and ex have not spoken for over 7 months it was strangley calming. It was like we agreed to be friends because our children are sisters. Very eerie feeling.

Aww! I know how tough that must have been! :hugs: I'm glad you did really well with it though!

And, yes... Yay for new friends!

WOW loads more BFPs!! i need to come back more often haha
:happydance: congrats ladies!!!! :happydance:
hope to join you girls very soon!! xxx

yay! I will check in a minute or two! So exciting making new friends! LOL

Well ladies...my ex who just had a baby called me to come pick up my daughter. I went with my OH and he came running over to the truck with his baby. She looks just like my daughter. I was blown away! But instead of bawling and even though me and ex have not spoken for over 7 months it was strangley calming. It was like we agreed to be friends because our children are sisters. Very eerie feeling.

I just added you hun :)

I know the feeling, my DS is the image of his father (my ex husband) and he has a half brother....it's very odd to see similarities to your own child reflected in another child, you aren't connected to eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->