TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well since last week, I had Jessie's prom and Brittany's baby shower! That was one hectic, but very fun weekend! Jessie looked absolutely stunning and Brittany had a great turn out for her shower. Mister Jordan is so spoiled and loved!
As far as TTC goes, I got my first "High" on the cbfm this morning! :wohoo: My opk's are faint, but the machine doesn't lie, right? The lines on the cbfm are darker, so I guess it's right? As soon as I get that peak, I am calling the doctor for the post coital test. I have been having O pains on the left (Like I normally do) and my cm is watery right now. I am trying to hold Jon off from having sex, but he isn't letting me! :rofl: :blush: I wanted to try and wait for that peak, but I guess we are going to do it in the "Highs" too.
Anyway.... I hope everyone is well........ :hugs: and baby :dust: all around!

P.S. I tried posting pics, but they are too big. If you want to see them, friend request me on FB and you can see all of them!

Who are you on FB hun? I would love to have some of you girls on there.

Huge congrats to the girls who got bfps!!! I got AF today :-( so onto next mth now.

Amos- how r u hun? not seen u around lately xxx

Hold crap where did all those BFPs come from?!? Congratulations girls! now get yer backsides over to PAL and join my winter babies thread :happydance:

Congrats girls :dance:

Megg sod it add me back please I know im preggo still having loads of symptoms even if my tests think im :wacko: xxxx

Dawny me too darling.. I got faints then a positive now negative. I still have loads of symptoms :hugs:

Lisa, my tests are still faint too. Hmm wondering if its a trend going on lol. Dh finally saw my still faint test that was when I was sure.

VGibs, wish I could hug you too:)

Anyone that wants to add me on fb.. its Shannon Prabakaran.

Screw it, adding you all! :) Uhm... Dawn... When was your most recent loss prior to your BFP? I don't have it noted anywhere since I removed you while I waited for an answer! I'm sorry! :flower:

Oct 2009 thanks babe xxxx

Got it! :) Thanks!

Well since last week, I had Jessie's prom and Brittany's baby shower! That was one hectic, but very fun weekend! Jessie looked absolutely stunning and Brittany had a great turn out for her shower. Mister Jordan is so spoiled and loved!
As far as TTC goes, I got my first "High" on the cbfm this morning! :wohoo: My opk's are faint, but the machine doesn't lie, right? The lines on the cbfm are darker, so I guess it's right? As soon as I get that peak, I am calling the doctor for the post coital test. I have been having O pains on the left (Like I normally do) and my cm is watery right now. I am trying to hold Jon off from having sex, but he isn't letting me! :rofl: :blush: I wanted to try and wait for that peak, but I guess we are going to do it in the "Highs" too.

P.S. I tried posting pics, but they are too big. If you want to see them, friend request me on FB and you can see all of them!

I'm Megan Eli ([email protected]) if you want to add me. Same to the rest of y'all... Just put a msg saying what your BnB username is!

Huge congrats to the girls who got bfps!!! I got AF today :-( so onto next mth now.

Amos- how r u hun? not seen u around lately xxx

:hugs: to you! Sorry, sweetie!

I would love to have some of you girls on there.

:happydance: Add me add me Dawn Wright think you all seen me? That goes for anyone else too xxxx

I'm going to add you in just a second! :)

Who is willing to step up and be the first BFP on month 4 of the thread? Hmm? Anyone? Today is the day the month switches!

I just added my name about who I was on FB and I forgot to quote you. :blush: It's Anne Marie Cournow Clifton.

My FB name is Anne Marie Cournow Clifton......

Cant find you using your full name either hun :wacko: xxxx

You can find her here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1059262008

Shannon is here: https://www.facebook.com/shae.richelle

Email addresses are more helpful than names! That's why I always include mine when I tell someone who I am on FB! :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=596751171

This is me on FB add me if you like :) I already have Megg, and Debbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"