TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I see a line on the second one. I had a line on one and a few days later no line.. but I had faints on frer and another test too.

If they were taken within the time limit, then I think you might be in business there, unless they are known to be very evapy! That first pic definatley has a line on it, well a second one I mean!

Amos girl, get your specs on .......there's a line there :D

Hi everyone

Can I be added to the list please ? Just had a MMC (blighted ovum) and had medical management last Thursday.

It's a little too soon for us to start TTC again (especially as OH is currently recovering from a broken femur !) but it definitely won't be too long before we start trying again.:winkwink:

I think i can see a line Amos! And that's saying something, because i'm RUBBISH at line spotting... fx'ed for you! Congrats to all the ladies with their new :bfp:s!

I have no idea how many DPO i am, or if i've even ovulated...we didn't wait for AF after losing Freya so i have no previous AF to go by. It's kind of good though, not knowing, otherwise i would be counting down the days til testing and it would drive me insane :haha: We have just been :sex: as much as possible, and for the last few days i've had some cramping, leg pains, headaches, tiredness and my nipples are sore. So either AF is on her way or i'm pregnant. Also 3 days ago i had some light brown EWCM. So we will see!

Actually, while i'm posting, does anyone know how long it should take for my hCG levels to go back to 0? I haven't had any tests to see what they're at now, and i dont know what they were when i was pregnant, but i didn't know if there is a guideline anyone knows of (Megg? You're the queen of knowledge on here!) saying how long it takes for hCG levels to return to 0? It's just i wouldn't want to test in a couple of weeks and get all excited to see two lines, just to find out it's from my previous pregnancy.

Hope everyone is well! xx

Sis - Its NOT just me and Kevin! They ALLLLLLLLLLL see it! Now who's crazy? :winkwink:

Hi everyone

Can I be added to the list please ? Just had a MMC (blighted ovum) and had medical management last Thursday.

It's a little too soon for us to start TTC again (especially as OH is currently recovering from a broken femur !) but it definitely won't be too long before we start trying again.:winkwink:

Yes, ma'am! Sorry about your loss, sweetie! :hugs: Hope your new BFP comes quickly!

I think i can see a line Amos! And that's saying something, because i'm RUBBISH at line spotting... fx'ed for you! Congrats to all the ladies with their new :bfp:s!

I have no idea how many DPO i am, or if i've even ovulated...we didn't wait for AF after losing Freya so i have no previous AF to go by. It's kind of good though, not knowing, otherwise i would be counting down the days til testing and it would drive me insane :haha: We have just been :sex: as much as possible, and for the last few days i've had some cramping, leg pains, headaches, tiredness and my nipples are sore. So either AF is on her way or i'm pregnant. Also 3 days ago i had some light brown EWCM. So we will see!

Actually, while i'm posting, does anyone know how long it should take for my hCG levels to go back to 0? I haven't had any tests to see what they're at now, and i dont know what they were when i was pregnant, but i didn't know if there is a guideline anyone knows of (Megg? You're the queen of knowledge on here!) saying how long it takes for hCG levels to return to 0? It's just i wouldn't want to test in a couple of weeks and get all excited to see two lines, just to find out it's from my previous pregnancy.

Hope everyone is well! xx

That's really quite impossible to even guess at. You probably should have been using some IC's or something so that you could verify it went BFN to know for sure. Is that in the realm of possibilities? Because, it will be VERY hard to know otherwise. I mean, unless you can convince someone to keep track on blood tests. I don't think anyone will really have that info, unfortunately. Its quite different for everyone. :hugs:

Hi,

could you add me please? I found this thread such a comfort after my MC, so I'm hoping my shiny new :bfp: will help other people have hope too :D

:bfp: 30th May 2010. MC 23rd Mar 2010.

Lots of luck to everyone and congrats to the :bfp:s xxx

MissMaternal- I know it varies on how long it takes to get it down. Depends on how high it was and things like that. Plus- it doesn't have to get down to zero for you to get pregnant again. You can ovulate even with small levels in your system- it happened to me. Good luck sweetie!!

MrMojo- so sorry for your loss, but welcome to our little group :)

As for all you crazy chicks that see a line- :headspin:

Hi,

could you add me please? I found this thread such a comfort after my MC, so I'm hoping my shiny new :bfp: will help other people have hope too :D

:bfp: 30th May 2010. MC 23rd Mar 2010.

Lots of luck to everyone and congrats to the :bfp:s xxx

Congrats, KitKat!!! :hugs: I'm glad you drew comfort from the thread! You should have joined in! We love to have new gals to chat with! H&H 9 months to you! Thanks for sharing your news! :)

P.S. Can I be a sticky #75? Please?

Shannon- you must have scared your crazy stalker away since you are still here!? :ninja:

Amos deffo line their hun.

Well just doe another frer line is slightly darker not so much squinting needed bit not obvious anyway got a feeling going to go chemical ladies:/

Darker is better... even if slightly so! Keep your head up! :hugs:

Thanks hun just dont know where istand which makes it hard def got symptoms lol twinges cramps feeling yack boobs but I dunno

Amos I see a faint line too so we all must be crazy :lol: or your wearing blinkers :rofl: xxxx

Ohhhh is Amos? Isn't she? I dunno mate.... I am not good at the squinting for lines thing as mine have always come up dark straight away ... didn't make any difference as i lost them all. So I will bow to the superior squinting skills of everyone else! LOL

Amos I see a faint line too so we all must be crazy :lol: or your wearing blinkers :rofl: xxxx

I think you are all still crazy :wacko: LOL

I figure I am going to wait til Saturday and if I haven't started by then, I will take another test. Don't want to waste those precious dollar tests lol.

Lawa- a little darker is always better than a little fainter- keep your chin up :hugs:

Padbrat- I think our eyes must be the first thing to go since we're so old. :haha:

Yep... you could be right Amos... us Sassy Golden Whiners must stick together... just so we can see where we are going LMAO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->