TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Its the pessaries Amos, it lists it as a side affect, mine were killers on the pessaries too, when I didnt use it, pretty much nothing!

Well ladies I have a v v v faint bfp this morning I am going to wait and see ehat its like tomorrow as it envoles lots of twisting and turning to see it and squinting lol

Go Lawa's line, get darker!:happydance: Megg you better put me down as a bfp, dont know how long it will last, but at least we can bolster the numbers for now!:haha:

Well ladies I have a v v v faint bfp this morning I am going to wait and see ehat its like tomorrow as it envoles lots of twisting and turning to see it and squinting lol

PIC! PIC! PIC! :happydance:

Go Lawa's line, get darker!:happydance: Megg you better put me down as a bfp, dont know how long it will last, but at least we can bolster the numbers for now!:haha:

I intended to! I really would like to keep this one up there for you, okay? :winkwink:

So, I have an issue. We haven't DTD since Friday. We were both WAY too tired tonight. If I O on CD16 again... its coming up really quickly! But, I don't have any ovary pains right now. I had some while taking the Soy... but none now. I usually have them from the time I'm taking the Soy right up until O. OH says that I was just distracted this weekend and haven't noticed... and it made me want to punch him in his stupid face! He's never felt ovary pain... thus, he is in NO position to assume I could "not notice" it! It fucking hurts... and ITS NOT HAPPENING! I'm so scared I won't O! :cry:

I'm sure it will happen for you hun, DH's know nothing about ov pain!!!! I can't even take a deep breath today without pain......tsk men!! It may just be happening a little later this cycle, did you take soy this time??? :hugs:

Sorry Firedancer41- :cry: I had a chemical at the begin of may and am trying already..i decided to keep tracking my fertility and me and my hubby decided if we were still up to it when around Ovulation then we would try, (which we are..) but the first week or so i definitely had my doubts. :hugs: do what your body and heart tells you to the rest will fall in place.. best of luck!:hugs:

VGibs- no worries ewcm is perfectly normal and definately healthy during pregnancy..Good Luck, Health and Happiness!:thumbup:

Cheers to the new BFP !!!:happydance:

Meg- My hubby I had took a road trip today and had O pain in the car and it was really bothersome, (not that i wasn't happy to have it, i was estatic) but definitely had pain, he could not comprehend why I kept huffing and puffing. Men Have no Idea sometimes what we go through....errr...lol..

:dust: LOADS OF BABY DUST To Everyone TTC :dust:

I just love logging on and seeing those BFPs going up!! Woohoo!!!
I agree with the others re ewcm, totally normal to the point where u think you've peed your knickers!!

Megg....maybe your ovaries are taking a breather just to get ready to fire that big ripe eggie out?!! GL and FX'd.

Can I just ask an OT question ladies?
I have ordered Soy, agnus castus and b complex for next cycle. I know how to take the first two, but can't find info on whether to take b complex the whole cycle or just after O? Also, how much?
TIA!!

Congrates on the new :bfp: 's :happydance: lots of :dust: to make sure these are extra sticky ones xx

CD7 here and nothing to report yet, cracked open the CBFM and waiting for it to tell me to POAS. In the mean time will enjoy some recreational BDing

Yay for more :bfp:'s!!! :yipee:

Amos, I had very sore bbs last cycle when I wasn't preg. It was from the progesterone.

Meg, hope you O soon!

Firedancer, I am so sorry. :hugs:

Congrats on the new :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!

Yay Lawa and Wanna!!! :happydance::happydance: Stick baby stick!!!

Sis- You know how our bodies like to trick us sometimes. Just in case you better get to it every night!!

Nothing new to report here- just waiting on AF to show her face. Never been so excited to see her. I don't think we are going to wait 2 months, I think we are just going to get past this cycle and try again. Time is ticking, ticking, ticking......

Hey Amos... love your way of describing us... Golden Girls! I love it! LOL

FireDancer I am so sorry you are going through this... remember we are here for you hun x I have always been told to wait 2 cycles after m/c... in fact for the recurrent M/c clinic they deliberatly make us wait 2 months before seeing the consultant and you can't get pregnant before then otherwise they will stop testing you.

Lawa and Wanna... OMG Congrats on the BFPS!!!

Megg our bloody bodies are a pain! Hope you get the big O very soon!

So ladies I had my blood drawn on friday and it came back as 717 hcg.....is that bad??? The dr wants me to get more blood drawn because she said it was low. I dunno what to think :S

VGibs- one number really can't tell you anything. It's what the second set does. I think you are fine with that as a starting number! I know someone here can link the chart to what are "normal" hcg levels- and they range alot big time!

Hey Padbrat! How are you??

Hey Amos! I am hanging on in there... waiting for my Consultants Appt on 1 July... am so impatient though. Am also having a pelvic u/s done too... What is really frustrating is that loads of people we know are either about to give birth or annoucing they are pregnant... am pleased for them but also really peed off because that should be us!

Ahh well, all the best things in life are worth the wait!

How's you chicken!

Roll on July 1st!! It will be here before you know it! I know what you mean about everyone around you- when I hear about a friend who's pregnant AGAIN since we started this ttc journey, it makes me seeth on the inside. But of course I could never tell anyone about that because it makes me sound so insensitive.
I am really good- the AF cramps are starting now and I can't wait for her to come and go. I think I am going to be a rebel and only wait one month. My docs didnt even say I HAD to wait- this was all my own thinking so.....I can bend my own rules right?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->