TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amos, I scared her away. Stalk the stalker..lol joking.

Congrats on the new BFPs gals.

Yep... you could be right Amos... us Sassy Golden Whiners must stick together... just so we can see where we are going LMAO xx

I'll bring the cane- you bring the seeing eye dog! :haha:

Seeing eye dog- check
cane- check
2 old birds who can't see for Jack Sh*t-check

In the words of Mastercard-priceless!!!

Well ladies think it is chemicl cervix is open and noticed some brown CM looks like shes coming early!

To late for an `IB

Lawa. I would wait til its bright red. Thats when shes really showed. :hugs: and if you want you can send her my way. I hope she flies away from you.

Lawa,
Dont give up hope brown blood is old blood having some of that right now and Dr keep tell me not to freek and I am 5w2d

AFM had U/S saw nothing not even a sac. My bloods did double like they were supposed to over the weekend went from 321 Fri to 1380 yesterday. Tech said too early to see anything but I think we should see something. Nothing in tube so that is good. Now just gotta wait and see what happens now hate being in limbo still.

Thanks hunny just feels like Af is coming and suppose the open cervix isnt good lets hope its left ovr blood from implantation

Amy- your numbers are beautiful!! You need to be at 1500 before they really expect to see anything so you are not there yet!! I am so hopeful for you :)
Lawa- fx it's just baby settling in!!
Padbrat- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA......we should make a commercial with that!!

Thanks Amos and Megg - i bought some cheap test strips today and i did one and it came back :bfn: so my levels must be back down :) Which is good cos it means when it comes to testing time if i get a :bfp: at least i will know it's a new pregnancy!

Hope everyone is well :hugs: x

Congrats, KitKat!!! :hugs: I'm glad you drew comfort from the thread! You should have joined in! We love to have new gals to chat with! H&H 9 months to you! Thanks for sharing your news! :)

P.S. Can I be a sticky #75? Please?

Thanks Megg :D I didn't want to join in until I had my :bfp: for some reason. I've also had no internet access for 4 weeks because of moving house (and being messed around by telephone engineers - grrr).

MissMaternal - I'm glad your levels are back down and you can be reassured when your :bfp: comes that it's the real deal :)

Lawa - fx for you - it could definitely still be fine! I felt really AF-like at the start last time and a bit this time too.

Amos - I'm afraid I have to agree with the pro-liners!! I can SO see a line! Are you POAS tomo??

:hugs: to everyone

Thanks ladies just gonna have faith the next scan will show everything.

Thanks Amos and Megg - i bought some cheap test strips today and i did one and it came back :bfn: so my levels must be back down :) Which is good cos it means when it comes to testing time if i get a :bfp: at least i will know it's a new pregnancy!

Hope everyone is well :hugs: x

That's EXCELLENT news! :yipee: Some ladies have to wait nearly forever! So, BFN already is wonderful! :hugs:

Thanks ladies just gonna have faith the next scan will show everything.

I'm sure it will, gorgeous! xx

Again thanks for all the support ladies!

Cureently cervix closed still and up high no more CM just very achey down below so time will tell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->