TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Morning LAdies and congrats Lizzie!!!

We always seem to end up together lol!

Well af hasnt arrived still not more bleeding or coulerd discharge still very very faint BFP dont know if lighter than the others as chucked them away lol!

Remove my :bfp: please and add another loss as hpt is completely :bfn: now so am just waiting to see if bleeding starts but I will be going to the see the doctor x

Girl.....I have faith in your ovaries........they just need some stern talking to- So.......Meg's Ovaries- listen up......

GET TO KICKIN!!!!!

Thanks, Sis! I've had a few more twinges tonight. Have some watery CM going on too! Hoping its a good sign! I hope my ovaries listen to you!

Wow congrats to all the new BFP's. I haven't been on again for a day or 2 and we have another surge.

AFM well last night i went to Canberra to visit my nanna cause she was in town for a conference. We went out to dinner and then travelled the 2.5 hours back home. it was great to see my nan but the best bit was DH being in the mood for DTD when we got home. I even got to hit the big O (sorry tmi) for the first time this month. it was great to have my DH back to his old self again. We talked for the whole trip over and back and managed to discuss a lot of things like why i get so upset with TTC problems. I said to him itsa women thing, and that how would he feel if he couldn't get his dingdong working anymore. His response, ok i'll be more understanding from now on. WOOHOO a breakthrough.

I am almost tempted to POAS cause i had some creamy CM last night which is new for me cause i normally dont get anyCM.
Ok i think thats enough for me for now.

:test:

Remove my :bfp: please and add another loss as hpt is completely :bfn: now so am just waiting to see if bleeding starts but I will be going to the see the doctor x

Okay... :hugs:

Oh Dawny :hug: sweetheart. it breaks my heart to here this news.

Megg - you cant tempt me today. I think i'll wait untill 6 June to test cause it just worries me that i might only be 7dpo cause i usually O 3 days after my +OPK. at least then i havea better chance of seeing a good + if i have a +

Congrats to all the new :bfp:'s!!!!!!! :happydance: I leave for a little while and come back to a full blown :bfp: party!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been here and there and in and out. It is our busy time right now. We have a heating and air conditioning business and we have been very busy! So I am sorry if I have neglected any of you! :hugs:

Dawn, I am so sorry! :hugs:

So sorry Dawny :hugs:

Aussie- that sounds promising!! Can't wait to see a :test:!!!

Lawa and Lizzie- praying for sticky beans!!! :dust:

Amy- how are you doing today hun?

Hey can you add me aswell, I am still kind of lurking as my periods are off and on right now, hoping to get them all sorted out again. I had my D&C done in June 2009.

:hugs: Dawny. I am so sorry :cry: We both had the same due date. You can pm me anytime honey.

Dawny sweetie.... so sorry xxx

Lawa and Lizzie... Congrats on your BFPs chicks!

Amos... what an advert we would make mate... in the words of Carlsberg ... if Amos and Padbrat did an advert, it would be the best advert in the world... for 2 Golden Whiners who can't see for jack! LOL

Message for Meggs Ovaries... stop jerking her about and do your thing!!!!

Now ladies, if I could tap into your collective wisdom please.... OK, here goes...

M/c at 9 weeks on 4 May, bleed for 18 days, then stopped bleeding. Yesterday (TMI Warning) had some very light old brownish blood, but like you get at the very end of the period... only a very small amount and the same for today... no pain at all... is this AF? Would I have an AF already? Pre pregnancy my AF would come around 4th or 5th if the month...

Confused.... help....

Hey babes looks like my scan was right started heavy bleeding last night. Losing another one. :cry: Having major pain on my left side so still worried could be in tube. Tylenol is not helping at all. will go for bloods tomorrow to confirm. Just feel devestated and heatbroken shouldnt have gotten my hopes up.

Oh Amy- I am just so heartbroken for you. It's just not right or fair :cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dawny sweetie.... so sorry xxx

Lawa and Lizzie... Congrats on your BFPs chicks!

Amos... what an advert we would make mate... in the words of Carlsberg ... if Amos and Padbrat did an advert, it would be the best advert in the world... for 2 Golden Whiners who can't see for jack! LOL

Message for Meggs Ovaries... stop jerking her about and do your thing!!!!

Now ladies, if I could tap into your collective wisdom please.... OK, here goes...

M/c at 9 weeks on 4 May, bleed for 18 days, then stopped bleeding. Yesterday (TMI Warning) had some very light old brownish blood, but like you get at the very end of the period... only a very small amount and the same for today... no pain at all... is this AF? Would I have an AF already? Pre pregnancy my AF would come around 4th or 5th if the month...

Confused.... help....

I sure hope they listen! lol Uhm... not sure if its AF or not. I think you'll have to wait and see if it gets heavier!

Hey can you add me aswell, I am still kind of lurking as my periods are off and on right now, hoping to get them all sorted out again. I had my D&C done in June 2009.

Sure thing, impatient! Sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs:

Hey babes looks like my scan was right started heavy bleeding last night. Losing another one. :cry: Having major pain on my left side so still worried could be in tube. Tylenol is not helping at all. will go for bloods tomorrow to confirm. Just feel devestated and heatbroken shouldnt have gotten my hopes up.

No! Oh, Amy! I'm SO sorry, sweetheart! :hugs: I'm here if you need to talk!

Amy, so sorry that you are going through this yet again... we are all here for you if you need us xx

So sorry Amy. <<big hugs>>
I can't begin to imagine what you are going through right now but I am thinking of you and sending you massive cyber hugs! I know nothing will make it better, but hopefully you'll take some comfort from knowing we are all here for you hunni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->