TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

It is a plus...I am a black belt line spotter :ninja: I notice your chart has changed...have you told off silly ff and made it disregard your fever temps?......

Well, I put the OPK in as + and that took the CH's... So, then I put the temps as "fever" so it would disregard them. Now, I wait!

I see it Sis!! I am considering this positive for you.....So what are you doing on the computer? Go attack Kevin already :)
Bizzy- I have heard of lots of women who have had a lap and they got "all cleaned out" and then got pregnant very soon after. Glad you are feeling ok at the moment :)
Well- I just got the call that I cannot see the recurrent mc doctor at all in the month of June and the schedule for July is not even out yet so no guarantee I can see her then. AND I have to bring $500 with me to even see her to cover the visit. WHOA.
So- that answers my question if I wait to ttc til after the doctor- that answer is NO.

Yeah, I'm considering it positive too! I can't hope it gets darker. Kevin is at work for another hour! Will attack upon coming home!

Eeeeeeeeeek @ $500 and a 2 month wait! NO WAY!

Glad it increased your chances, Jen! Another 6 months before trying would be unpleasant! I'm hopeful that the op + injectables will do it! :hugs:

AFM... OPK is probably as dark as its going to get today! I can see the line easily in person. Its not truly positive... but probably MY version of positive! Get ready to squint and tilt your screens! Taken with shitty cam on phone!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666626595_30aebe9267.jpg

People wonder why I can see the faintest of lines on tests... If this might be my positive OPK... I'm a pro at line spotting! LOL

I can see that if I squint - couldn't on any of the others. Mine never get positive either (although almost so lol). It must be very confusing.

Yes... Incredibly confusing! I've come to grips with knowing that I have to pick the darkest of my faint lines and call it a positive. Its hard because I have to see them to compare each to the next. Its a pain in the ass is what it is! I feel silly even using them because they're so unrewarding... but if I wasn't, I'd be even more confused this month. Oddly, a line that pathetic has made me very happy and hopeful! Now I might actually get my test done on the right day! :)

Ok- question for you girls. As I was talking to my current doctor she mentioned I also had high protein s and high protein c levels. I cannot find anything about elevated levels of those only deficient levels. Do any of you know anything about it? I can't believe they just told me this. Those tests were taken March 10. So now I have high homocysteine, C and S. Surely that has SOMETHING to do with all my losses??????

Ok- question for you girls. As I was talking to my current doctor she mentioned I also had high protein s and high protein c levels. I cannot find anything about elevated levels of those only deficient levels. Do any of you know anything about it? I can't believe they just told me this. Those tests were taken March 10. So now I have high homocysteine, C and S. Surely that has SOMETHING to do with all my losses??????

LabTestsOnline said:
Elevated levels of Protein C and Protein S are not usually associated with medical problems.

I think its just a sign of inflammation. I had elevated C-Reactive Proteins... Guessing that's the Protein C? If so, it doesn't mean much out of context! How elevated? Get copies of your blood work!

P.S. I'm starting to think we really ARE related, Sis! xx

I have not gotten copies yet- I need to just go up there because calling and asking for them probably won't make it happen. My levels of that were- S- 127 and C- 171
So what kind of inflammation? Yes- I know my ass and gut are inflamed, but I am working on that by going to the gym!!!

I have not gotten copies yet- I need to just go up there because calling and asking for them probably won't make it happen. My levels of that were- S- 127 and C- 171
So what kind of inflammation? Yes- I know my ass and gut are inflamed, but I am working on that by going to the gym!!!

Nevermind the inflammation bit. That's not the same thing as mine. The numbers are WAY off. Mine was supposed to be between 0.0-0.8. Must be completely different. I'd just go with the quote then... Elevated levels of Protein C and Protein S are not usually associated with medical problems.

Check here: https://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/protein_c_and_s/test.html#what

Amy - i'm so sorry honey. I wish you didn't have to go through this again.:hug:

Glad it increased your chances, Jen! Another 6 months before trying would be unpleasant! I'm hopeful that the op + injectables will do it! :hugs:

AFM... OPK is probably as dark as its going to get today! I can see the line easily in person. Its not truly positive... but probably MY version of positive! Get ready to squint and tilt your screens! Taken with shitty cam on phone!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666626595_30aebe9267.jpg

People wonder why I can see the faintest of lines on tests... If this might be my positive OPK... I'm a pro at line spotting! LOL

megg i can see that line.

Well, + OPK it is then! Thanks, hun! Still very sad that my positive is "any hint of a line" though. Why can't I just be normal? It really gets me down!

Well, + OPK it is then! Thanks, hun! Still very sad that my positive is "any hint of a line" though. Why can't I just be normal? It really gets me down!

Cause being normal is so over rated honey. Most people are normal your different which makes you a lovey kind of rare gem!!!

AFM the DH pissed me off today cause he told me if i got any lines on a HPT it would be my body playing tricks on me!!!! That is always in the back of my mind so why does he have to say shit like that. Now i dont wanna test at all cause i'm really really scared i'll get a false +:growlmad:

Dawny and Puppymom32: So Sorry :hugs::cry::hugs:

Impatient: Welcome! and sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Aussiettc: POAS anyways!, what if its not a false +??? even if you get a + , just retest the next day to be sure! ( in my case i need to know early, so i have have progesterone/other test as soon as i test +, so i can take proper meds to help me carry) :hugs:

vgibs: :happydance:

Megg: Get to :sex:

Amos: hope you get some answers about those labs, :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i'll probally test on sunday. i have to work up the courage to test now. I'm nervous and get over excited really easy. Don't want to test and get a BFp only to have it be a chemical.

Aussie - Want me to beat him up???

:rofl: thanks virgina.

Earlier i would of said yes. but i just found out that he got told that he has to go to Melbourne on monday next week to retrench someone. This is the first time since getting his management job 3 years ago he's had to do it so i think i'll let it slide this once.

Mary - Yes, isn't different just lovely? Thanks, hun! :hugs:

AFM... I've had ovary pain tonight/this morning! I don't know if O is over now or if its coming shortly... We'll see soon, I hope!

I am so sorry Amy :hugs: I wish there was something I could do. Its just not fair.

Good morning chicas! My temp dropped this morning so AF is finally on her way!!! YAY!!!

Feeling a bit better and just had a chance to read back. I am so sorry Dawny and Amy. :hugs:

Oh no ladies- no sadness here. I knew I wasnt pregnant so I was wanting her to hurry up and show her face!! Now on to next cycle- gotta decide if we are waiting or not....hmmmmm......decisions decisions!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->